Illusory Self

If everything is perfect what is there to do?

7 posts in this topic

Everything is one and absolutely perfect as it is when infinite consciousness is realized. There is nothing else to it. Anything else is just predicated upon a belief on wanting to go somewhere in the future. 

Oneness is our natural state of beingness with the divine, who we really are past the form identity. 

I suppose I am curious as to know people's experience regarding meditating a lot, yoga, reading. 

For example Kriya Yoga? is that simply a method to get to unity/oneness? Are all spiritual practices aimed to get back to who we really are? 

Isn't the goal of all spiritual practices to basically transcend the thinking mind? 

I suppose there are questions as to what happens when the body dies. Does the creator just choose a different form to be? 

Everything is perfect as it is as love/god/creation of everything and there is actually nothing to do in life since life is what we are. Like I am lucid dreaming in waking life.

Please share your experienced regarding reading,meditation,yoga.  I would be interested to hear them. What do the yogis say about oneness? 

It's almost like my spiritual path came to an end when I had a deep realization there was actually no spiritual path in the first place... 

Edited by Illusory Self

One time when I was meditating I turned my head and I could see the path my star was taking as it was rotating around my godhead. Like I was a proton in a cell and I am rotating around my center a black hole. We are dreaming atoms of god

Have you ever had a lucid dream where your character did nothing but shrug and disappear, realizing that it wasn't real and there was no point in pretending otherwise? Why dream in the first place? The point of creation is not only to discover the hidden identity buried in the cave of the heart, but then to love, enjoy, and even honor the experience of the dream.

Enlightenment is an illusion, just as every being and event is within the cosmos. Still, it has a purpose. It allows you to enjoy the dance of the dream without being ensnared by it. Desires and fears lose their power over your awareness, and you are free to live with intention and creativity, without attachment to the results of your actions.

Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretense. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.

Do not think that enlightenment is going to make you special, it’s not. If you feel special in any way, then enlightenment has not occurred. I meet a lot of people who think they are enlightened and awake simply because they have had a very moving spiritual experience. They wear their enlightenment on their sleeve like a badge of honor. They sit among friends and talk about how awake they are while sipping coffee at a cafe. The funny thing about enlightenment is that when it is authentic, there is no one to claim it. Enlightenment is very ordinary; it is nothing special. Rather than making you more special, it is going to make you less special. It plants you right in the center of a wonderful humility and innocence. Everyone else may or may not call you enlightened, but when you are enlightened the whole notion of enlightenment and someone who is enlightened is a big joke. I use the word enlightenment all the time; not to point you toward it but to point you beyond it. Do not get stuck in enlightenment.

- Adyashanti

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

Everything is one and absolutely perfect as it is when infinite consciousness is realized. There is nothing else to it. Anything else is just predicated upon a belief on wanting to go somewhere in the future. 

Oneness is our natural state of beingness with the divine, who we really are past the form identity. 

I suppose I am curious as to know people's experience regarding meditating a lot, yoga, reading. 

For example Kriya Yoga? is that simply a method to get to unity/oneness? Are all spiritual practices aimed to get back to who we really are? 

Isn't the goal of all spiritual practices to basically transcend the thinking mind? 

I suppose there are questions as to what happens when the body dies. Does the creator just choose a different form to be? 

Everything is perfect as it is as love/god/creation of everything and there is actually nothing to do in life since life is what we are. Like I am lucid dreaming in waking life.

Please share your experienced regarding reading,meditation,yoga.  I would be interested to hear them. What do the yogis say about oneness? 

It's almost like my spiritual path came to an end when I had a deep realization there was actually no spiritual path in the first place... 

When you beat the game there is nothing else to do other than trick yourself into believing you haven't figured it out.  

Ta da.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

No. It's to detach from it. You carry on thinking, but you know the thinking isn't really you, you stop identifying with it.

All stories and explanations are false.

Who is the doer? Who is meditating? Who is doing yoga?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

When you beat the game there is nothing else to do other than trick yourself into believing you haven't figured it out.  

Ta da.

Exactly!!!! Glad you get it!!! LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.