no_name

Is this what it’s about

10 posts in this topic

I’ve never tried psychedelics, but recently I got high a few times on strong weed.

When high, I started having realizations about my life, some situations in my life became more clear to me.

Is this why people trip? Does tripping make you see the Truth and gives you answers? Do you connect to your higher self when tripping? 

Oh yes. LSD makes you see :>

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Yes x1000000

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, no_name said:

I’ve never tried psychedelics, but recently I got high a few times on strong weed.

When high, I started having realizations about my life, some situations in my life became more clear to me.

Is this why people trip? Does tripping make you see the Truth and gives you answers? Do you connect to your higher self when tripping? 

Psychedelics is putting your brain / consciousness on steroids. Instead of building physical muscles, you are becoming increasingly more conscious and aware - your "conscious muscles" starts to grow larger and larger, then it compounds overtime. Then you start to transcend deeper and deeper, each time you take a psychedelics. It basically 1000x all contemplation and spirituality work - even at microdosing levels. 

18 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Psychedelics is putting your brain / consciousness on steroids. Instead of building physical muscles, you are becoming increasingly more conscious and aware - your "conscious muscles" starts to grow larger and larger, then it compounds overtime. Then you start to transcend deeper and deeper, each time you take a psychedelics. It basically 1000x all contemplation and spirituality work - even at microdosing levels. 

But I feel like the insights don’t stay though? I even wrote some stuff down, but the handwriting was really bad.

@no_name you just were a little high from weed. 

The insights from psychedelics can be so deep and profound that these insights can Stick for the rest of your life. But there is also a chance of forgetting if you dont cultivate /integrate these insights 

On 1/2/2023 at 2:49 AM, no_name said:

Yes, yes, and yes. 

And this is only the first step. Your wildest imagination cannot reach the depth of the experience of a strong psychedelic trip. 

10 hours ago, no_name said:

But I feel like the insights don’t stay though? I even wrote some stuff down, but the handwriting was really bad.

Here's what you do when having profound insights:

This is recommend during the come down of psychedelic trip. 

1. Don't force yourself to retain information. 

2. Allow yourself to be in a free flowing state. This is important. 

3. Contemplate on any ideas that come to mind , write or type it down (spam ideas)

4. Learn to use your intuition better - learn to feel. This is important. 

Some profound insights will come but will slip your mind. Some insights will come and you will remember.

The ones that you remember will be of significant important, so don't fret too much on the other insights that slipped your mind. The ones you don't remember, will be of insignificant important in the moment. But, they usually come back 2-3x times stronger and more profound. So, don't worry. 

The insights you do remember, spam write all the ideas you have about it.

Don't judge your writing, just make as much sense as possible. Try to write down key points or reduce the insight down into a single word or sentence. Learn to feel all the ideas you have that pop up in your MIND that you FEEL in your GUT. Eventually, you will be an intuitive-idea-generating-machine. This will especially help you maintain the flow state. Don't worry too much about structure. Just be free flowing. 

Once you are completely sober, re-read and make sense of it all. Don't worry too much about getting it 'wrong.' Just use your intuition as best as you can. Reread the insights multiple times if you need to and restructure it in a way that make sense to you.

Write down questions about the insight and answer them later. Just be free and don't force understanding or retainment. It will all come intuitively and naturally. Don't be a brick-fucking-wall. Relax a bit. 

Edited by Pudgey

10 hours ago, no_name said:

Weed messes with your memory in a weird way, so it's not surprising to experience amnesic effects. Serotonergic psychedelics are more clearheaded and profound.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.