Giulio Bevilacqua

4 tabs of 25ug LSD. Equals a trip of single tab 100ug ?

13 posts in this topic

I have more tabs of LSD. Each tab is 25 ug. If I take 4 of them is it the same of single 100 ug tab ? 

I think There is a difference when the substance is only concentrated in one single tab... ? 

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Adding

If they truly are 25 ug then obviously there shouldn't be any difference between 4x25 and 1x100. You're gonna absorb the same amount this way or another and you'll absorb all of it in each case.

I've even combined tabs and pellets (little pills) of just 10 ug and it worked perfectly.

Also, if it's your first trip and you're alone (no sitter) I'd recommend trying out just 75 ug to see how sensitive you are.

Edited by Federico del pueblo
added last paragraph

38 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

@Federico del pueblo Thanks for the info !

Btw your bad trip report in the mega thread Made me laugh way too much. Super funny to read. ?❤

You're welcome! Also, in case it wasn't obvious, of course you take all the tabs at the same time. If you took them each one an hour apart from each other then it would be an entirely different story, probably only the first tab would be effective.

And yeah, now I can laugh about that trip too, wasn't so funny when I was still tripping though ?

13 hours ago, something_else said:

25µg is an odd quantity for a tab of LSD, where did you get that dosage from?

Yes u are right. It's 20 ug not 25

@something_else

3 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Yes u are right. It's 20 ug not 25

@something_else

That's an even weirder amount. Where are you getting the dosage numbers from?

Are these tabs meant for microdosing or something?

13 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

@something_else  It's professionally made in a laboratory. Yes I used them for microdosing. I never did LSD  I wanted to try very low dosage before increasing 

Ah ok. In that case yea, I don't see why 4 20µg tabs would be any different from one 80µg tab.

Though you might find you have a pretty sizeable tolerance if you've been microdosing, I'd wait at least 2 weeks after your last microdose before doing the 80µg set of tabs

Eating all that paper prolly ain't good for ya. It's best to buy 200ug tabs and cut them into halfs or quarters.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Eating all that paper prolly ain't good for ya. It's best to buy 200ug tabs and cut them into halfs or quarters.

Can it be Plugged? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 12/30/2022 at 9:33 AM, integral said:

Can it be Plugged? 

It can. Yes. its better to use volume metric and a small syringe. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem