John Paul

Distinction between “shit-tests” and low quality women

68 posts in this topic

Can we make a distinction between shit-tests and just low-quality behavior in women?

I know the idea is to take responsibility of our side of the table and be good men. And that’s a challenge big enough. But we need to take responsibility of who we are dating too, don’t we?(not one night stands, dating-dating) I also want to apply this to who we send time with in our families: moms, aunts, sisters, cousins, grandmas, female-in-laws, etc. and female friends.

At what point can we see that this isn’t a shit-test, this is a habit of hers? Or how can we tell if she is repeatedly attempting to push our same button or if it’s just a habit? And if she is always trying to get under our skin, is this healthy feminine behavior? Like, what if she has a habit of constantly trying to get under someone’s skin… is this my delusion? Is this healthy? 

cheers 

There's a difference between shit tests and screening tests. 

Shit tests are somewhat manipulative and debasing. More like a control tactic. 

Where screening tests (regardless of gender) are done to find a genuine compatible partner and nothing wrong with it. 

If a woman is constantly getting under your skin, there could be many reasons for it, not condoning her actions, but just assuming that there are underlying factors that cause such behavior, one of them being bad upbringing and too much insecurity, make of it what you will. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

make of it what you will. 

I know… I don’t want to come out and post the actual questions I want to ask because they are too vulnerable 

2 minutes ago, KH2 said:

A very sizeable portion of women are just shitty people. Let's stop pretending like that's not the case.

Yes… of course…

@KH2 @Tyler Robinson

how can you tell which is which?

@John Paul you have to value your own time and experience and tap into it. It's not up to someone else to decide what works for you.

The same woman could be drama and mayhem for you, and the same woman could be a saint in another man's eyes. The difference lies in your own perception. 

It takes a certain wisdom/love to see beauty in garbage, but nobody would share their life with garbage. 

Nobody is too innocent. You just have to conserve your energy, space and time for people who align with your values. Like attracts like, however this is not the case always. You find compatibility only after meeting a lot of people, OR meeting the right people right away which is a part of luck. Use intuition, cognition and most importantly be a good judge of character. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

8 minutes ago, KH2 said:

There's nothing wrong with flirting, and creating some tension. That's what you should do.

Shit tests are just bullshit you either ignore completely/don't even notice, or you tell her to "pack her bags and leave", so to speak. You shouldn't entertain toxic behaviour just to get some bread-crumbs of puss.

That's where I'd draw the line personally.

What about with shit-testing family and friends? 

Edited by John Paul

25 minutes ago, John Paul said:

Or how can we tell if she is repeatedly attempting to push our same button or if it’s just a habit?

@John Paul Even worse if it's a habit, so it doesn't matter if it's one or the other.

2 minutes ago, meta_male said:

@John Paul Even worse if it's a habit, so it doesn't matter if it's one or the other.

Good point there 

is it a habit of all women? To what degree is too far?

Edited by John Paul

3 minutes ago, John Paul said:

is it a habit of all women? To what degree is too far?

In my case all of them, yes. If you have healthy boundaries like @KH2 said, you will pass their test with ease and might not even notice.

@meta_male to what degree is too far? A test an hour? 30 minutes? 15 minutes? 
obviously it won’t be this consistent but- theoretically 

Shes either liking what your doing and wanna see if you are congruent or just tricking her,want to see what she can get away with or just blanty disrespecting you....if she continues to do you either not passing her tests or shes just poking more to dig something to see how would you react not to her but with people in general  etc...

Either way everyone will be tested but if she sees you as "the man" she will be scared to test you because she dont wanna lose you...

With family etc. When they see weakness they will go on attack to provoke you with tests its a way to get you out of that weakness but it mostly never works...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

What kind of a partner you attract also depends a lot on you and your level of development. If you want a high quality woman, you should be able to offer her what she expects in a partner. Relationships are a give and take. Not exactly transactional but you can't expect someone exceptionally high value to just drop in your lap. You cannot be low value yourself meanwhile looking for a high value partner, it's just not gonna happen. You have to elevate your own value in terms of character, personality, status and behavior where you can find people to align with your level of development, you automatically attract them when you develop yourself, look at who you hang out with, that's the kind of people you will attract, if you want a better quality person, you have to increase your social value and find high quality circles where you meet desirable people. 

It needs a lot of hard work and working on onself to get there. And also some luck.

Most high quality women have high standards for men. Since these women are dedicated themselves, they want a dedicated husband too. 

If they don't see that value in you as a male, they're most likely going to reject you. What's the point of desiring and wanting a high quality woman when she doesn't want you?

So it's pretty much boils down to raising your own stakes. 

Remember. 

Men date down. Women date up. 

This is harsh but true. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Either way everyone will be tested but if she sees you as "the man" she will be scared to test you because she dont wanna lose you...

This is a very important point. I've always observed this with myself that it I find a man as "the man," I am kinda nervous to test him. I feel I might lose him as you say. 

Maybe one of the reasons why women fall in this trap and end up suffering, they never tested him because they thought he was the top G, classic trap for manipulative relationships. 

I'll note down your valuable insight because it's a trap/mistake I don't want to make again. Self awareness of one's own mental traps. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Exactly! Its all on the man, its a tough pill to swallow because you wont be able to blame women for your lack of success.Low value women depends of what man is and will turn her into...

Only correction is males date down woman cant be above man then he wont be a man anymore...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@KH2 I don’t like the way you used the word autistic. It makes sense but it’s a little insensitive. Obviously I’m a guy on a forum but.. maybe you’d consider becoming conscious of your use of that word in the future.

maybe hyper-logical, hyper-analytical is better 

@Tyler Robinson its seems to me that you are falling for the ones that are faking to be a man or a narcissist who will to a certen point show those qualities but because the foundation is coming from manipulation it will fail miserabley.

Thats why when random guy meets a woman her judgments,morals,values and her not trusting him at all is blocking anything until her emotions break those walls down depending on who she is talking to ...

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Tyler Robinson its seems to me that you are falling for the ones that are faking to be a man or a narcissist who will to a certen point show those qualities but because the foundation is coming from manipulation it will fail miserabley.

Thats why when random guy meets a woman her judgments,morals,values and her not trusting him at all is blocking anything until her emotions break those walls down depending on who she is talking to ...

My God, great insight. Yea this is exactly what happened to me. Exactly word to word. 

It's hard to distinguish between a manipulator and a real person because manipulators are good at mimicking. 

♡✸♡.

20 minutes ago, John Paul said:

@meta_male to what degree is too far? A test an hour? 30 minutes? 15 minutes?

This is way too specific to answer. Listen to your gut more. The lower her attraction for you the more she will test.

2 minutes ago, meta_male said:

This is way too specific to answer. Listen to your gut more. The lower her attraction for you the more she will test.

Yep. I come here to masturbate (mentally). Thanks y’all for helping me bust my nuts this morning.

@Tyler Robinson i know it because when im building game its so easy to fake and manipulate, but it will be a short fix succes,to truly have sucess in game i need to build it on authentic foundation in non manipulative way, being super careful to know what im doing and making sure to explain how things work to a woman otherwise its a complete mess and no structure is provided...

It's you.

Now fight.