Jannes

Modafinil and Psychedelics

11 posts in this topic

I take both. What do I have to look out for? Can I take them simultaneously (microdosing psychedelics) ?

@Happy Lizard The drug is new to me. I ordered a sample box with 4 different ones. 

10 pills of Modalert 200mg (modafinil)

10 pills of Modvigil 200mg (modafinil)

10 pills of Artvigil 150mg (armodafinil)

10 pills of Waklert 150mg (armodafinil)

Uhhh no don't mix it with stimulants, it doesn't sound healthy and could lead to racing thoughts and paranoia

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

4 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

Which ones work for you ? I bought Modalert and it doesn’t do much for me.

I used 100mg Modvigil for the first time today.  I noticed strong effects but I also have a lot of concentration problems all the time, so there is a lot of room to improve for me. 

On 20.12.2022 at 7:31 PM, Jannes said:

@Happy Lizard The drug is new to me. I ordered a sample box with 4 different ones. 

10 pills of Modalert 200mg (modafinil)

10 pills of Modvigil 200mg (modafinil)

10 pills of Artvigil 150mg (armodafinil)

10 pills of Waklert 150mg (armodafinil)

I think it is possible we have it from the same supplier :D I have the same contents of sample box.

On 20.12.2022 at 8:16 PM, Happy Lizard said:

Which ones work for you ? I bought Modalert and it doesn’t do much for me.

For me everyone of them works. If I take half in the morning I can have problem falling asleep at 11pm.

On 20.12.2022 at 5:56 PM, Jannes said:

I take both. What do I have to look out for? Can I take them simultaneously (microdosing psychedelics) ?

I would just watch your blood pressure and heart rhythm. Maybe don't drink any coffee on top of that. I had amazing trip with lsd+fasting+modafinil, but I felt that my heart was having a hard time.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Modafinil Is not a classic stimulant. It's enhancing wakefulness.

It should be ok, maybe it could even make the trip better. 

On 12/21/2022 at 2:45 AM, Jannes said:

I used 100mg Modvigil for the first time today.  I noticed strong effects but I also have a lot of concentration problems all the time, so there is a lot of room to improve for me. 

Using Modafinil for the first time is quite an experience, I think it resembles the first time I had an orgasim at my teenage years.

There's two parts of the consciousness, thinking, and memory. Modafinil does enhance the first one, so you can expect that you will forget or miss out on things when you take it. 

For everything there's a price to pay. Increased thinking, less memory.

Please don't mix and match, it is quite enough by itself. Also 100mg is too much, you can take 50mg and you can have the same effect :)

Enjoy!

10 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

Using Modafinil for the first time is quite an experience, I think it resembles the first time I had an orgasim at my teenage years.

There's two parts of the consciousness, thinking, and memory. Modafinil does enhance the first one, so you can expect that you will forget or miss out on things when you take it. 

For everything there's a price to pay. Increased thinking, less memory.

Please don't mix and match, it is quite enough by itself. Also 100mg is too much, you can take 50mg and you can have the same effect :)

Enjoy!

I feel like I was still more sleepy then the average student on 100mg ? I just became aware of how sleepy I was otherwise. 
But the times I didn’t dream I was so fucking fast and sharp with my brain, it was such a pleasure to think. 
Are you sure about the memory part though? A lot of students take modafinil but if it reduces memory that doesn’t really make sense for them, would even be counterproductive. 

@Jannes I don't know about that. I made a post the other day explaining how racetams potentiate psychedelics up to 3 times the strength! So I think modafinil might do something similar.