Magnanimous

Are there any real things you can do to reverse aging and add more years to your life

8 posts in this topic

Need help cuz I want more life to live for further mastery of things I love but I don't wanna get scammed

Also, should I buy spiritual products from Clickbank like manifesting tools? They could really help but I get the vibe a ton of em are scams

Completely cut out or severely limit chronically bad things for you like tobacco/vaping, weed, alcohol, junk food, + basically all man-made drugs/medications. Only use any of those things at most a few occasions a year.

That alone should get you an extra 5+ years back lol.

Also don't live in the city if you don't have to. The air and water pollution + the stress and noise from traffic and human activity is very bad for your health. I don't care how clean you think your city is, it's literally unnatural for you as an animal.

Get the money you can from living there then gtfo.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

38 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Also, should I buy spiritual products from Clickbank like manifesting tools?

no ?

Its called exercising

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

There has been research into calorie restriction. From my memory, mice that were fed 20% fewer calories than they would usually take, lived way longer and more healthily.

In practice, this can look like intermittent fasting and eating whole foods. 

5 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

no ?

Have u tried it before lol?

I don't know how scientificaly proven it is but there is discussion that prolonged fasting (at least 3 days) turns on autophagy, that is probably the biggest factor in prolonging life. Research autophagy and fasting.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.