Zeroguy

Alien God awakening

14 posts in this topic

How to awaken to the Ultimate Truth?

Is it the ultimate truth or is there some higher awakening to have?

There are no absolute humans or aliens, only Consciousness manifesting itself through an infinite variety of forms. From the relative perspective, there are deeper levels of Self-realization, but ultimately Consciousness is already and always awake. Step out of the universe, and see the face of God.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

What could there be beyond realizing that you are infinity? infinity implies: formless, all forms, absolute, nothing is outside. Total, encompasses everything.

total freedom. Total power. Total intelligence. Total depth. total love. Total glory.

What is the difference between terrestrial and alien? I don't understand. Because is strange? Everything could be strange.

@Breakingthewall

You can realize that your television can play any movie available. Is that enough for you or do you desire to see the movies?

Who told you that "others" are real?

19 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Breakingthewall

You can realize that your television can play any movie available. Is that enough for you or do you desire to see the movies?

As he said infinity implies all the forms, which would mean in your analogy that you will both realize and see all the movies. You cant decouple these things from each other. If you realize infinity, how can you not desire to see all of it? Seeing all of it is part of the realization.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

I want a video seeing Leo talk in the alien language, if we don't get that soon I'll be majorly disappointed.

Glory to Israel

@amanen

Yeah, but in practical level that just isn't true no matter how much you try to twist it logically. When you have experienced infinity you just haven't experienced hugging your best friend. Experiencing something requires not experiencing anything else. So in order of experiencing finite experience you can't be in infinite state. Also one point of mine was that no matter how deep realization you've had, there's still game to play and to discover. Spirituality is just one edge of the game and one perspective of it. That's the main trap people in spiritual community seem to miss. Did that make sense?

11 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@amanen

Yeah, but in practical level that just isn't true no matter how much you try to twist it logically. When you have experienced infinity you just haven't experienced hugging your best friend. Experiencing something requires not experiencing anything else. So in order of experiencing finite experience you can't be in infinite state. Also one point of mine was that no matter how deep realization you've had, there's still game to play and to discover. Spirituality is just one edge of the game and one perspective of it. That's the main trap people in spiritual community seem to miss. Did that make sense?

Part of the realization of infinity is the experience of hugging your best friend. This is infinity. All of it is. All the finite experiences are contained within one infinite happening.

Of course, infinity is an ever ongoing process of play and discovery, I'm not saying that take psychedelic and then nothing more to do in life, I'm just saying once you grasp what infinity is then you will understand that all of those finite moments are a part of infinity. You never leave it. Thus, there is nothing beyond that.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

@amanen

Of cource all finite things are contained in the infinite, but as I said in practical level having one realization to the nature of universe will not give you all that it offers and that's why I don't think it's good to endlessly seek for deeper and deeper realization, because there's just more things to do than that. I am neither denying the importance of spiritual insights, but always looking from spiritual perspective has its own limits which is its neverending bias of looking through spiritual lenses and not using anything else.

2 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@amanen

Of cource all finite things are contained in the infinite, but as I said in practical level having one realization to the nature of universe will not give you all that it offers and that's why I don't think it's good to endlessly seek for deeper and deeper realization, because there's just more things to do than that. I am neither denying the importance of spiritual insights, but always looking from spiritual perspective has its own limits which is its neverending bias of looking through spiritual lenses and not using anything else.

You can go for deeper and deeper realizations and also have time to pursue other things, I don't see why these things would be mutually exclusive.

Nobody is saying you have to understand reality or consciousness, it is something you can do if it is of interest to you. Personally I find realizing absolute truth to be an absolutely amazing experience filled with love, understanding, and bliss, more than anything else, which is why I do it (and also because I love the truth). A deeper and deeper realization is no better than the experience of taking a shit, though it will probably feel better than that.

All I'm saying, once you realize infinity, then you will realize that this is infinity. Whether you go do something else or have deeper realizations it's still all infinity.

I am Physically Immortal

@amanen

It's not exclusive, but refering the comment I was answering, "What could there be beyond realizing that you are infinity?", I think that type of mentality to be a problem. I mean if you want to always talk about the absolute and also in same way you're open to do so, but I think that also this perspective is something to be overcomed. It doesn't matter if microwave is deeper than cat, but there's still reasons to use microwave and study it if you want.

Basically I am criticizing the one sided way to look things that we have on this forum. One quality of spirituality is its holisticality and locking yourself to only one way of looking at things doesn't feel like matching with that. I just see many people here answering the same way to all different questions to the point that it feels like a broken radio stuck in spiritual bla bla channel.

Edited by Kksd74628

9 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@amanen

It's not exclusive, but refering the comment I was answering, "What could there be beyond realizing that you are infinity?", I think that type of mentality to be a problem. I mean if you want to always talk about the absolute and also in same way you're open to do so, but I think that also this perspective is something to be overcomed. It doesn't matter if microwave is deeper than cat, but there's still reasons to use microwave and study it if you want.

Basically I am criticizing the one sided way to look things that we have on this forum. One quality of spirituality is its holisticality and locking yourself to only one way of looking at things doesn't feel like matching with that. I just see many people here answering the same way to all different questions to the point that it feels like a broken radio stuck in spiritual bla bla channel.

what I was trying to express was a response to the subject of the post. Is there something beyond awakening to infinite love? You can say, yes, the alien awakening. or the awakening of going with prostitutes while doing a lot of cocaine. or the awakening of sailing alone in a force 11 storm, or the awakening of shitting, as amanem says. I think there is only one awakening: God. and the rest are experiences within infinite experiences. let's have them, but let's not call them awakening

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall

Yeah I see why you said what you said and it makes totally sense, but as I said in my previous comments, I don't really see reason making hierarchy of awakenings, because all of them are just different experiences you could have. Every awakening is extremely deep in its own way and it could be looked as a highest from its own perspective. I see it kinda of spiritual competition that who has had the "highest" experience, but every experience should just be used for personal growth and that's it. It just depends on how you define and perceive "deep" awakening. To Leo it could be destroying your whole psyche with alien stuff. Please concider what I said before coming with counter argument. I am just trying to give one more perspective to this forum that rarely seems to be covered.