Holykael

I'll be crucified an infinite amount of times

8 posts in this topic

Flayed, maimed, crushed and all that other good stuff. 

How can any of you praise this reality. Reality is a curse. Being god is a curse. There is nothing good about being god. There could have been something good if god had any common sense but there is no common sense. There is only everything. 

Everything includes getting drowned in literal shit, having my bones broken one at a time, being sliced and diced in a thousand pieces. Being pierced to death by a thousand needles. Having my insides turned inside out. Being boiled alive. Burning to death. Grabbing my own eye balls out of my eye sockets and crushing them. Eating shit and piss. 

You all accept reality so readily and enthusiastically because none of you exist. Only I exist and only I feel the pain of being in this situation. I'm completely alone and isolated, nobody understands. How can you ever say that reality is bliss. It's not. What a horrible night to have a curse ...

Being infinity is the literal worst case scenario

Edited by Holykael

@Holykael seek professional help . You are on the wrong forum buddy. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Hey dude,

It seems to me that you are likely feeling a lot of shame at the moment and are projecting that onto everything.

I'd recommend looking into seeking professional medical help.

I wish you well.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I can't speak on past or future lives as it's only possible in thought, however my insights have told me the following: The Universe is an illusion which is what you're failing to grasp. You have a myopic view of reality and lack the levels of awareness to see that it's your own construction and perfect. When I woke up it felt like everything in my life was perfect/designed to lead me to my awakening. I no longer have these levels of awareness and am going off memory of my insight.

Edited by Godishere

25 minutes ago, Godishere said:

I can't speak on past or future lives as it's only possible in thought, however my insights have told me the following: The Universe is an illusion which is what you're failing to grasp. You have a myopic view of reality and lack the levels of awareness to see that it's your own construction and perfect. When I woke up it felt like everything in my life was perfect/designed to lead me to my awakening. I no longer have these levels of awareness and am going off memory of my insight.

Yes.....focus on that. That is the absolute truth, and will lead you to be more aware of how you construct meaning/storylines/interpretation. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

Flayed, maimed, crushed and all that other good stuff. 

How can any of you praise this reality. Reality is a curse. Being god is a curse. There is nothing good about being god. There could have been something good if god had any common sense but there is no common sense. There is only everything. 

Everything includes getting drowned in literal shit, having my bones broken one at a time, being sliced and diced in a thousand pieces. Being pierced to death by a thousand needles. Having my insides turned inside out. Being boiled alive. Burning to death. Grabbing my own eye balls out of my eye sockets and crushing them. Eating shit and piss. 

You all accept reality so readily and enthusiastically because none of you exist. Only I exist and only I feel the pain of being in this situation. I'm completely alone and isolated, nobody understands. How can you ever say that reality is bliss. It's not. What a horrible night to have a curse ...

Being infinity is the literal worst case scenario

You are just creating meaning, that disempowers you. Your POV is very valuable as to how powerful your ability to construct meaning is. Hell is a construction, and Heaven is a construction all in your mind. Life is a canvas, and you can construct whatever you want.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Find coaching you cant do it alone invest in yourself this wont help..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.