Verg0

Trying to plug 5-MeO-DMT

16 posts in this topic

So I've been trying to plug 5-meo-dmt two times now, but I haven't felt much of the effects. 

I used Apple vinegar mixed with coconut oil to resolve the substance in. 

Did everything like Leo explained in the 'How to plug psychedelics' video. 

First try: 3 scoops, ~16mg 

Second try: 5 scoops ~ 36mg 

Not much happend in the experiences, just felt a very subtle change in consciousness. (for about an hour) 

I don't know how to proceed, cause I don't have that much substance left. 

Isn't it a waste of substance plugging in even higher doses when you just need 5-30mg to go all the way with smoking? 

How to find out if it's my technique or if I just need to increase the dose way more? 

@Verg0 Sounds like the substance is not particularly high quality, or maybe its mixed with something else. A 16mg dose should be pretty intense, and a 36mg dose is unspeakably profound. Either something is wrong with the substance or you just have a naturally high resistance/tolerance to it. 

No need for apple vinegar to dissolve the substance, just use water. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

+ How do you store it properly? 

@Space The sucstance should be high quality as it is from a trusted source. 

Maybe I just do have insane tolerance. 

Maybe I´ll experiment with snorting next time and see what it does. 

@Verg0 Do you have freebase or a salt version like fumurate/hcl?

I had the same issue. And a few factors was playing in my failed attempts.

I was taking a magnesium supplement every morning when I attempted for a 5meo plugging experience.
Searched online and it turns out that Magnesium is somehow prohibiting the effects from the substance. Magnesium acts like a
NMDA receptor antagonist.

I also was using too strong vinegar solution. like 24% white vinegar.

- Try normal household white vinegar 5-8% is the sweet spot.
- Make sure you stir enough when you add the vinegar. Add a little at a time, and don't plunge the whole thing.

If you have 5-8% household vinegar, then you don't need to add any additional water. The 0,3ml vinegar is enough. And shouldn't burn your rear end at all. Quite painless actually.

Plugging.PNG

I take a small metal spoon (icecream scoop) and I add my desired 5meo freebase dose. And then I measure 0.3ml vinegar in
the needleless syringe. And I add a few drops -> stir -> few more drops -> stir. Until I have fully dissolved the substance. I stir with a metal potato stick. Or a small wooden toothpick.

Don't put too much oils or lube on the syringe, before administration. I add a few drops of avocado oil on a cotton swab and stroke it on the syringe until the 0.4ml mark. Don't go further in than 0.4ml mark in your bathroom entry.

Good luck on your endeavors ;)

Btw, are you Vergo from Youtube? Psychedelic Actualization?

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Verg0 your plugging technique may be wrong. Maximum absorption is 4 to 5 cm

Please Look for Boofing technique andbuy syringe where no rest can häng in there

Fast 3 hours before, have a shit before 

Edited by OBEler

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Fast 3 hours before, have a shit before

For me that is the plugging problem. you have to do shit before. ok, then you enter the sunbstance. but it can happen that once you do 30 mg and it doesn't have a great effect, since that day, for some reason your intestine was not very clean, and another day you think, well it was little, I'm going to do 35, and that day it's clean and the dose is huge. I have done 30 and well, quite strong but not enough, less than 15 vaped. So next time I'm going to do 35... but I'm  already on dangerous ground. Was the experience with 30 really what it should have been or was part of it blocked there? What about an enema? Could be a good idea, or too much water dissolving the substance, even after evacuate it?

Maybe optional: Dont eat any diary products before. If you have a shit it should be not fluid and diary products make it fluid. Your shit should have normal consistence. So the probanility is higher that nothing is left in your intestine

1 hour ago, Verg0 said:

+ How do you store it properly? 

I use small sealable glass jars.

And then put those inside bigger double sealable dark glass jars, with a few silica bags to keep ‘em fresh.

Store in a cool and dark place. 
Avoid keeping jars open for too long in the daylight. 

See attached pics.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

IMG_6504.jpg

IMG_6505.jpg

Then vape it instead. You don't want to waste so much chem.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Try in the nose. If it's free base, mix with vinegar, and with a ph measuring strip add vinegar until the ph is 7, put it in the syringe and up the nose. but be careful that it does not go to the throat, do it lying down but immediately get up with your hand pressuring your nose and keep looking down with your nose covered until the effect forces you to lie down. the important thing is that it does not go to the throat because it is very painful. in the nose it's bearable if the pH is close to neutral

@Vincent S Thanks for all the detailed information! I´ll try to convert it with a different vinegar and I´ll be more careful mixing it. Other than that I did everything very similar to how you described it. Yeah, it´s me Vergo from YouTube ^_^

@OBEler I think my experiences were with 4-5cm, but I´ll try to be more accurate next time. Got a good syringe, fasted for 15 hours before, usually eat no dairy products anyways and emptied everything that was left before. Thanks! 

@Breakingthewall Good objection, maybe I´ll try to stay around 30mg and try to get the technique right. 

Tried snorting around 20mg yesterday, mild effects, stronger than the plugging experiences but still just close to threshold/ light dose. 

@Leo Gura Aye, captain 

@Girzo Aye. I think I´ll try to experiment with plugging and snorting more in the future when I have more of the substance at hand. But will try vaping it for now. Any e-mesh recommendations? 

Anybody knows if you can also vape Bufo with any device? Or just with Glas Pipe + torch? 

On 2022-11-17 at 8:58 PM, Verg0 said:

@Vincent S Thanks for all the detailed information! I´ll try to convert it with a different vinegar and I´ll be more careful mixing it. Other than that I did everything very similar to how you described it. Yeah, it´s me Vergo from YouTube ^_^

Cool :)

Love your vids. Keep ‘em coming ???

On 15/11/2022 at 5:27 AM, Verg0 said:

Did everything like Leo explained in the 'How to plug psychedelics' video. 

Where is that video? Can't find it.