OBEler

Girl met spiritual guy who shapeshifted into an alien

10 posts in this topic

It starts at 25.00, she claims not taking any drugs at all

The comment section is also interesting with others experience similar things (transform to reptile)

Just want to share this, thinking about leo's shapeshifting to an alien. Maybe he only can do this from person to person

17 minutes ago, OBEler said:

It starts at 25.00, she claims not taking any drugs at all

The comment section is also interesting with others experience similar things (transform to reptile)

Just want to share this, thinking about leo's shapeshifting to an alien. Maybe he only can do this from person to person

Leo don't waste time...

Developing Alien Pickup :D:D 

Edited by CARDOZZO

@CARDOZZO haha yeah that definitively turned her on:D 

Would make this alien stuff not so abstract and more sexy at least

Hehe, I didn't know leo is already out there mastering alien pick up. 

Hehe, no. I believe it when I see and experience it.

When having sex on mushrooms my partners would experience it to even if they were not high.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral @integral your partners? So more than one girl saw you shapeshifting?  Can you elaborate? Were they shocked, into what were you shapeshifting and Did you recognized the shapeshifting yourself? 

@OBEler no shapeshifter they would get high or experience what I was experiencing to some degree. Absorbing my energy but not experiencing the full extent of what I was experiencing.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?