Leo Gura

Elon Musk Twitter Trainwreck Mega-Thread

507 posts in this topic

Musk threatens to sue Microsoft. 

If something doesn't control you then anything can control you.

@Enlightement

6 hours ago, Enlightement said:

Musk threatens to sue Microsoft. 

I hope he does it, this'll just make him more and more weak.

Starship Euphoria, the collective joy on the faces of the Starship team {in spite of controlled abort and launch pad-envoirmental distruction}

gave me North Korea vibes. I'va a feeling many an NDA wil be breached in the near future.

I'm rescuing this thread, there are relevant news. :P

Humanity's greatest mind, genius Elon Musk, has had another brilliant idea to promote his social media platform, which he bought for 44 billion dollars. The great idea is to limit everyone the number of Tweets they can read per day, wow! It seems that the huge Google Cloud bill that he doesn't want to pay is behind this decision.

He has been making so many awful decisions, the inertia of an already popular platform has been keeping it alive. But he could lose it, alternatives are getting better, Zuckerberg is launching Threads, Dorsey's Bluesky is taking off. Mastodon, Tribel and Post Social suck, they don't have a chance. MAGA people have Truth Social, Elon couldn't even get Trump back, and he tried.

15 hours ago, Hatfort said:

I'm rescuing this thread, there are relevant news. :P

Humanity's greatest mind, genius Elon Musk, has had another brilliant idea to promote his social media platform, which he bought for 44 billion dollars. The great idea is to limit everyone the number of Tweets they can read per day, wow! It seems that the huge Google Cloud bill that he doesn't want to pay is behind this decision.

He has been making so many awful decisions, the inertia of an already popular platform has been keeping it alive. But he could lose it, alternatives are getting better, Zuckerberg is launching Threads, Dorsey's Bluesky is taking off. Mastodon, Tribel and Post Social suck, they don't have a chance. MAGA people have Truth Social, Elon couldn't even get Trump back, and he tried.

He's limiting data scrapping. Zuck will probably follow suit.

Edited by Israfil

My profile pic was made using the AI