Leo Gura

Elon Musk Twitter Trainwreck Mega-Thread

548 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I meant he would work you to death if he could. Musk is not that loving, he is just a bit funny and relaxed.

No

He just has hardcore standards, thats his bias

What's funny, if I ever wanted to work for somebody, I'd probably would love to work for someone like Elon Musk

The thing is, he asks for much, but he also rewards you based on your effort. That's just a different way to have a corporate culture than you are used to have

I personally love such hardcore hard working environment when everyone around me cares about the result and pushes their genius. It's really cool feeling when everyone cares about excellence. You guys miss it a lot as most of you have never been in top 0.1% teams/structures

And it's not about money

Edited by Hello from Russia

2 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Musk may be a clown but there is more to this than just “capitalism in decay”, the typical Marxist framing of right-wing populism. Twitter hasn’t just been censoring crude bigotry and conspiracy theories, it has been imposing an agenda. It is a classic case of what Spengler would call civilisation against culture: an extremely cosmopolitan elite imposing their beliefs on everybody else. Spengler showed that, whenever this happens, the next step is Caesarism.

Of course, most of you won’t care about this because this is also your agenda… The accursed “survival” strikes again! I just wish that you would stop pretending to care about the majority consensus and the sacred cow of “democracy”. It’s easy to value the “consensus” when it has been manufactured so as to represent what you, as smug cosmopolitan liberals, think that it should be!

9F1ED7C1-3FB2-4864-8F36-7041A047E270.jpeg

Can you be clear about this agenda? What's this agenda? What does it seek? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Also worth remembering that he tried to back out of the deal quite hard.

He was either going to take a 1B dollar fine or have to go through with the deal, and if you have an ego as big as Musk and as much F you money as he does, the 1B fine feels like losing even if it costs you less money overall

The ‘winning’ play from his egoic perspective could have been to buy twitter, fire everyone and burn it to the ground just to say fuck you to them

Its a very Musk thing to do

Paying that $1B fine would have been the best money he ever spent.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Also worth remembering that he tried to back out of the deal quite hard.

He was either going to take a 1B dollar fine or have to go through with the deal, and if you have an ego as big as Musk and as much F you money as he does, the 1B fine feels like losing even if it costs you less money overall

The ‘winning’ play from his egoic perspective could have been to buy twitter, fire everyone and burn it to the ground just to say fuck you to them

Its a very Musk thing to do

That would be diabolical if it turns out true. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

2 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

No

What's funny, if I ever wanted to work for somebody, I'd probably would love to work for someone like Elon Musk

The thing is, he asks for much, but he also rewards you much more for your work. That's just a different way to have a corporate culture than you are used to have

I personally love such hardcore hard working environment when everyone around me cares about the result and pushes their genius. It's really cool feeling when everyone cares about excellence. You guys miss it a lot as most of you have never been in top 0.1% teams/structures

And it's not about money

If you are the best of the best in your niece go work for him. Survival of the fittest has its upsides and downsides.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Stage Green people run social media companies. Which is far superior to stage Blue or Orange running them. But Blue and Orange feel this is wrong. Musk is imposing Orange and soon he will learn that Green was better.

That's what all this boils down to.

As a fellow Stage Yellow Systems Thinker, I completely agree…

All of this has happened before. Every culture has developed into a civilisation and every civilisation has become decadent, resulting in extreme tensions between urban and rural life. Every time that this has happened, the rural population have been stirred on by a demagogic strong-man to rise up and crush the urbanite. Why would this time be different? Because some Boomers came up with a stupid theory about spiralling upwards forever? Delusional.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you are the best of the best in your niece go work for him. Survival of the fittest has its upsides and downsides.

I don't care about working for anyone as I have 0 inclinations to it

I hate 99.9% working environments and don't like people who run them/participate in them

Its not a matter of could or could not. If I really wanted to work for Elon, I'm sure I would join him with relative ease

5 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

I don't care about working for anyone as I have 0 inclinations to it

I despise 99.9% working environments and people who run them

Its not a matter of could or could not. If I really wanted to work for Elon, I'm sure I would join him with relative ease

I doubt you would survive in such an environment.

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

No

Nope. I don't think he geneuinly cares about his workers. It is just that our socities are developed enough to protect us from greedy bussinessmen and sometimes they even fail in doing that.

The thing is, he asks for much, but he also rewards you based on your effort. That's just a different way to have a corporate culture than you are used to have

of course he will care about you, you are a valuble asset for him. Just like a slave owner care about his strongest slave 

Yeah I love that too. That's great, but that's not my point. I am talking about average workers, not elite workers

And it's not about money

it is about accoplishment and feeling that you are doing something big. It is an ego high essentailly. But it is also about money.

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

eah I love that too. That's great, but that's not my point. I am talking about average workers, not elite workers

But that's the whole point

Yes, it's not at all for average workers, it's for working elite

Average workers time better spent in Amazon warehouse or whatever. Or some stuff like Starbucks

But that's the whole point

Yes, it's not at all for average workers, it's for working elite

Average workers time better spent in Amazon warehouse or whatever. Or some stuff like Starbucks

Dude, average is everywhere. Average doctors, engineers, peots, philosphers, life coaches,,etc. Average doesn't mean you are working at Starbucks. 

You are romantisizing dude. Tesla like any other company has a lot of average workers. It is not like they are all geniuses or something. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I doubt you would survive in such an environment.

Who the are you to tell me that? 

I've been able to work 16 hours straight for days without weekends while performing in highly competitive environments

What basis you have to project that on me? 

25 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Can you be clear about this agenda? What's this agenda? What does it seek? 

A lot of the time it was obvious that the agenda wasn’t even ideological. Most of the people who worked at Twitter, and even more so the “blue-check mark” journalists who loved it so, were (and still are, and always will be!) useless managerial bureaucrats, completely out of touch with the concerns of ordinary people. They couldn’t stand it when anyone burst their little bubble of mediocrity and smug self-satisfaction.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Just now, Oeaohoo said:

A lot of the time it was obvious that the agenda wasn’t even ideological. Most of the people who worked at Twitter, and even more so the “blue-check mark” journalists who loved it so, were (and still are, and always will be!) useless managerial bureaucrats, completely out of touch with the concerns of ordinary people. They couldn’t stand it when anyone burst their little bubble of mediocrity and smug self-satisfaction.

Then what was the agenda? 

♡✸♡.

27 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Dude, average is everywhere. Average doctors, engineers, peots, philosphers, life coaches,,etc. Average doesn't mean you are working at Starbucks. 

You are romantisizing dude. Tesla like any other company has a lot of average workers. It is not like they are all geniuses or something. 

Sure

No, we should have great working conditions and protections, especially for average workers, I'm all for that

But also we shouldn't discourage hardcore working environments with that. Maybe we should have some laws in place such that if a person has a demanding position, he should be legally compensated at least 2x or maybe even more. But I'm sure it already exists culturaly within Elon's company's infrastructure

The mistake here, in my opinion, is to destimulate that kind of working culture too much. We need more proper companies like this, not less. What we need is less orange abuse.

14 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Who the are you to tell me that? 

I've been able to work 16 hours straight for days without weekends while performing in highly competitive environments

What basis you have to project that on me? 

What value could you provide Elon Musk?

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Then what was the agenda? 

That is an agenda. The agenda of the useless worker who wants to maintain their useless career, and who doesn’t want anyone reminding them how useless they are!

I referred to the main agenda in my previous post: it is civilisation against culture, the cosmopolitan elite against the masses and the Rightist counter-elite. In the recent midterms, 98.7% of Twitter employee donations were to the Democratic Party, and the recent “Twitter Files” thread (which I also linked above) showed that most of the manipulation that was going on at Twitter went over the head of Jack Dorsey, the CEO.

Like Leo said, the short answer is “Wokeism”, though the terms “Globohomo” and “Woke Capital” cut closer to the bone.

6 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

That is an agenda. The agenda of the useless worker who wants to maintain their useless career, and who doesn’t want anyone reminding them how useless they are!

I referred to the main agenda in my previous post: it is civilisation against culture, the cosmopolitan elite against the masses and the Rightist counter-elite. In the recent midterms, 98.7% of Twitter employee donations were to the Democratic Party, and the recent “Twitter Files” thread (which I also linked above) showed that most of the manipulation that was going on at Twitter went over the head of Jack Dorsey, the CEO.

Like Leo said, the short answer is “Wokeism”, though the terms “Globohomo” and “Woke Capital” cut closer to the bone.

In short you want to say this is Liberal Fascism? 

♡✸♡.

It’s the agenda of Nietzsche’s Last Man, the soulless bug man who blinks into space whilst declaring, “We have discovered happiness!”