Razard86

What God Realization is?

32 posts in this topic

s-so although we are free to do everything we want on the field, do we even have the choice considering some states may devolve into unpleasant experiences? should we consider some types of awawareness objectively more desirable? is coexistence between spirituality and ego expected, or both ultimately annihilate each other? was the softness of buddhism a trojan horse for what's to come?

dream good or dream bad? pls respond

Finally Razard86 clearly exposed himself as not being God realized.

Although he's probably still closer to God relaization than Leo who's totally lost in a drug maze.

7 hours ago, taslimitless said:

But "you" cannot love "yourself", because "you" as you think of yourself, a defined character, does not exist. 

Break down and expand the definition of you. 

If there is no "you" then to "whom" are you speaking? Do you enjoy giving advice to yourself? Do you have a desire to correct? Or to understand what is being stated? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

51 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Finally Razard86 clearly exposed himself as not being God realized.

Although he's probably still closer to God relaization than Leo who's totally lost in a drug maze.

What is there to expose if I am you? If I am you and you are me.....then what is realized? What is exposed? You do realize this is all nothing appearing as something. Any realizations.....loop back into themselves as greater and greater realizations. What I wrote today....I wrote months ago....I just realized it ever more deeply. I'm basically writing the same thing in ever more varied ways. 

Any distinction is itself a subjective creation. So Leo is you, and so am I. So what would be God realization? What would define it? Is there even a purpose for defining it? Each perspective is equally God. So each perspective is self-defining, and each perspective is just parts of One Universal Perspective communicating with each perspective.

So one universal being is communicating through each perspective its like your human fingers gained mouths and eyes and are talking to each other like individuals. So I guess my index finger is telling my thumb it isn't God realized. So index finger vladorion what is God Realization lol? Notice...every finger....will tell their own story....seems even God can't agree on what it really is. LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Id say you didn't understand. There is no avatar, the avatar is just something that you believe exists and that is separate from what the avatar is not. the avatar is a creation of the ego. the you that you have to love unconditionally does not differentiate between the avatar and the rats that devour its guts while the avatar is screaming. what you are is the whole movie, not just the protagonist, and if you want to love yourself unconditionally you have to also love the bad guys in the movie, not just the good guys. love your enemies, you know. 

1. To understand and not to understand is a distinction. There is no avatar, there is also no understanding or misunderstanding. You are creating that. You believe I misunderstand and that misunderstanding exists = to believing that I believe my avatar exists.

2. Who are you talking to Breakingthewall? If my avatar does not exist....then who are you correcting? If I am you, and you are me....then it is not ME that doesn't understand it is you that doesn't understand. Because if there is no avatar, then there is also no breakingthe wall so right now nothing is happening and all is well. I've noticed you have a habit of commenting on posts always looking to correct. Majority of what you just wrote above....nothing I said even relates to what you stated. When did I mention good guys etc.?

3. So Breakingthewall I've noticed you don't read to understand you just aim to correct. Do you have a need to correct? A need to be right? Do you need to feel superior by attempting to correct others? I would love to see you explain how your above comment even relates to what I am saying. 

4. This going around saying the Avatar doesn't exist is foolishness. Of course it doesn't exist....it also does. Stop creating limitations for Infinity. Infinity is everything and nothing all at once. It is both illusion and reality all at once. If you disagree please send me all your money and all of your material items. We'll see how illusionary you think this all is. 

5. Pointing to the illusionary nature of reality is a tool, to give a seeker access to the part they have not become aware of. The mystical boundless nature of reality that hides itself in plain sight. 

5 hours ago, nuwu said:

s-so although we are free to do everything we want on the field, do we even have the choice considering some states may devolve into unpleasant experiences? should we consider some types of awawareness objectively more desirable? is coexistence between spirituality and ego expected, or both ultimately annihilate each other? was the softness of buddhism a trojan horse for what's to come?

dream good or dream bad? pls respond

There is no free will. All of reality is interconnected. When I scratch my nose.....all of the Universe is scratching my nose. When you just typed that comment....all of the Universe including everyone on this forum....typed that comment. This entire forum...is just one big communication back and forth from An Infinite Story Telling Nothing. 

When I say learn to love your avatar unconditionally I am saying symbolically your Avatar is the Universe. It is the form that the Universe uses to experience and express itself. The Universe expresses all of its infinitude through that Avatar and reflects itself back toward the Avatar from its finite perspective. So learning to love your Avatar which is Absolute Infinity Unconditionally is equivalent to God Realization. If you learn to love your Avatar Unconditionally by result you will love all of reality unconditionally which means the boundary between self and other completely collapses forever.

You don't need to chase ever more mystical states because there is NO LOWER OR HIGHER that is an imaginary distinction created by a separate ego and also judgment that is being rendered by ego. The Avatar is the ultimate illusion....the Universe is inside the Avatar and the Avatar is inside the Universe. So it was never finite, it is totally complete. This is why all distinctions are being created for the purposes of a Story. There is NO higher or lower self. There is only one being. The Avatar IS the Universe in disguise. To put this in perspective....you are both in the earth and the earth is in you. So everything has to be you since its inside you. So when people say the ego isn't your true self that itself is delusion. The Ego IS GOD. It is just God asleep in its finite perspective forgetting that it is infinity. Until someone realizes that all distinctions are imaginary and everything is complete RIGHT NOW and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing to be done....then they are still asleep. 

God DOES NOT NEED to do anything. It is already complete. In whatever form God takes....it is ALWAYS complete. This is why this whole thing is a cosmic joke. You actually thought something was needed to be done, you thought you were separate, and you thought you could die. 

21 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Its so funny....it is so obvious...how could I NOT SEE IT!!!! God realization....is learning to love your Avatar......UNCONDITIONALLY!!! Its the greatest love story because your entire life you are judging yourself unworthy.....and life is just your mirror of your own personal judgments against yourself. The day you can love your personal avatar......unconditionally...then you will be in heaven. 

Your hell....is your belief that you are something to be fixed, improved, worked upon,

This is some sense is true, the need for survival is the primal instinct. As a social human, your survival depends on being accepted by others. If the clan expels you from the cave, you are dead. you need not only to be accepted but to be loved, to succeed, to prevail, in order to have more possibilities of an effective reproduction. this is basic. It is the first thing that you must transcend. the social ego trap. but this is only the beginning. once this is absolutely indifferent to you, when you master the subtleties of the unconscious psyche, you are still at the beginning. this is not enlightenment, it is not the silence of the mind. Maybe It doesn't matter to you whether you're handsome or ugly, but it doesn't matter to you if they crush your bones with an iron bar? As the hsing hsing ming poem says, as soon as you create the slightest distinction, heaven and earth are infinitely separated. if you want to enter the territory of the divine, for you it must be the same to make love as to be crucified. this is impossible...or almost. That's what psychedelics are for. it is you who has not read carefully what I wrote, only from the susceptibility of a vulnerable ego.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is some sense is true, the need for survival is the primal instinct. As a social human, your survival depends on being accepted by others. If the clan expels you from the cave, you are dead. you need not only to be accepted but to be loved, to succeed, to prevail, in order to have more possibilities of an effective reproduction. this is basic. It is the first thing that you must transcend. the social ego trap. but this is only the beginning. once this is absolutely indifferent to you, when you master the subtleties of the unconscious psyche, you are still at the beginning. this is not enlightenment, it is not the silence of the mind. Maybe It doesn't matter to you whether you're handsome or ugly, but it doesn't matter to you if they crush your bones with an iron bar? As the hsing hsing ming poem says, as soon as you create the slightest distinction, heaven and earth are infinitely separated. if you want to enter the territory of the divine, for you it must be the same to make love as to be crucified. this is impossible...or almost. That's what psychedelics are for. it is you who has not read carefully what I wrote, only from the susceptibility of a vulnerable ego.

1. I told you again you don't seek to understand. All you do is attempt to teach. 

2. I literally told you that when you love yourself unconditionally you love the world unconditionally because you and the world are the same. If you love the world unconditionally then you will drop all distinction between self and other. So then you will stop seeing evil.

You get it? You see? Again I told you, YOU DO NOT READ TO UNDERSTAND YOU READ TO CORRECT AND TEACH. Stop looking for problems to correct and actually learn TO CONNECT to what is being communicated. Its a glaring blind spot of yours that has actually been communicated more than once on this forum. I literally wrote that earlier in this post about unconditional love and you still don't understand. Seriously man at a certain point you need to follow your own advice and look inward, this could have been detected long ago.

@Razard86 @Razard86

On 26/10/2022 at 2:20 PM, Razard86 said:

man, let's see, I read your publication and I understand one thing: you have to love your avatar unconditionally. what I get from there is that you have to stop comparing yourself, imagining flaws, etc ... typical of self-help. did I misunderstand your message? maybe. simply, as this is a forum, I read it and think about it. and I think that is not the realization of God. and that's it. as I see that any criticism bothers you so much, in the future I will read what you write and I will keep my opinion to myself

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86 @Razard86

man, let's see, I read your publication and I understand one thing: you have to love your avatar unconditionally. what I get from there is that you have to stop comparing yourself, imagining flaws, etc ... typical of self-help. did I misunderstand your message? maybe. simply, as this is a forum, I read it and think about it. and I think that is not the realization of God. and that's it. as I see that any criticism bothers you so much, in the future I will read what you write and I will keep my opinion to myself

I think it's obvious that it's not actual God realization.  It is conceptual.  God realization is a state of Infinite Consciousness.   Realizing  no self, as well as realizing you are Infinite, and cannot step outside of yourself to point back at yourself.  You just are yourself.  That's  Being/Actuality..   I don't think Razard meant it literally.  But maybe I'm wrong. 

@Razard86 if you did then @Breakingthewall is just trying to help you avoid a trap.  Perhaps thats a good thing.    All the teachings for actual God realization have been laid out years ago- the problem is everyone wants to recreate the wheel. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I think it's obvious that it's not actual God realization.  It is conceptual.  God realization is a state of Infinite Consciousness.   Realizing  no self, as well as realizing you are Infinite, and cannot step outside of yourself to point back at yourself.  You just are yourself.  That's  Being/Actuality..   I don't think Razard meant it literally.  But maybe I'm wrong. 

@Razard86 if you did then @Breakingthewall is just trying to help you avoid a trap.  Perhaps thats a good thing.    All the teachings for actual God realization have been laid out years ago- the problem is everyone wants to recreate the wheel. 

That's the thing....there aren't any traps either. True God Realization is that everything is just a story. Even God Realization itself is a story. How can God REALIZE what it already was? How can infinity which is already complete.....do anything? Nothing has ever happened and will ever happen. As a result everything that is ever discussed, or done....is just a story.

That's it. Reality/God/ is just a story that tells itself a story. Nothing is just appearing as Something to forget that its Nothing. Why? Because that Nothing is so in love. Unconditional Love has no meaning or purpose, it just is. Which makes perfect sense because an infinite nothing has nothing to obtain, so why not appear as something just for the act itself. 

Once all distinctions fall away, there is nothing left. So God realization is the realization that nothing is left. Anything beyond that is just another story that nothing/God/Unconditional Love/ is creating. There are no awakenings, there are no realizations, there are no traps, there is always nothing appearing as something. 

I've already had an experience on an edible where I saw that the universe is always in sync. When I move the entire universe moves, the universe is ALWAYS in sync at ALL TIMES. This is what no self is, there is no free will, there is only an ILLUSION of free will. Everything is ALWAYS perfectly in sync. What infinity does, is it add a layer of illusion over this perfect balance to create an ILLUSION of separation. It also limits the avatar to only feeling a limited connection so it cannot be aware through both feeling and other perceptions that it is completely one already. There are layers and layers of illusion overlaid to create every distinction you see, and then your mind creates even more distinctions with labels and words and attempts at more meaning. 

If you let go of all distinctions, all stories....then all that remains is nothing. So ANY attempts to search for more meaning/stories is not God Realization, its just attempts to anchor the dream ever more. 

@Razard86

You are just mental masturbating no one can know if you're god realized or not its all a talk.

If you want to play this game lets play god realization is not loving your "avatar" that's BS.