StarStruck

Females have intrinsic value, men don't?

87 posts in this topic

What do you guys think?

You can even see it on the forum. If a female opens a topic, tons of horny dudes (who suppose to be spiritual) jump on the topic to help the damsel in distress, but if a brother opens the same topic, he will get substantially less attention and care.

Some dude on this forum who pretends to be a chick (not Dani) pretends to be a chick just to get free attention. I bet it is just some Indian dude pretending to be a female to get free attention, with one hand on dick, and another on the keyboard. Even on this forum it is no different. And we all suppose to be enlightened and high society.

I think we all need to drop the act on this forum and just accept what we are. Not look down on people like Tate who speaks to the truth about the male-female dynamics. Females have intrinsic value and males have to fight to get in positions to be valued. Just meditating and shit won't cut it. Meditation helps but eventually you have to be a man and that can't be compensated.

Edited by StarStruck

19 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Some dude on this forum who pretends to be a chick (not Dani) pretends to be a chick just to get free attention.

I bet it is just some Indian dude pretending to be a female to get free attention, with one hand on dick, and another on the keyboard. 

Avoid criticizing people using derogatory language. I'm no saint myself, just keep it clean. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

You will never be a man following and worshiping another man...

Females have intristic value because its given by who? Men

Did you even think why would you become of value let me guess...to get validation by other men and women what a joke ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

11 minutes ago, integral said:

Avoid criticizing people using derogatory language. I'm no saint myself, just keep it clean. 

Which part is derogatory? :S

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Did you even think why would you become of value let me guess...to get validation by other men and women what a joke ?

Intrinsic value within society. There are biological reasons for that.

Don't worry about groups or culture dynamics. Just focus on yourself since it's the only thing you can change. If you don't like when guys white night for women, just be the one that doesn't participate.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Unattractive women have little intrinsic value, and it's very hard for them to change that. At least as a guy you have some element of control over your value.

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Unattractive women have little intrinsic value, and it's very hard for them to change that. At least as a guy you have some element of control over your value.

*clearing throat*

"The global cosmetics market size was valued at $380.2 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $463.5 billion by 2027"

You're the best example of misogyny. You have zero respect for women based on all trash threads you open to put down women. 

Dude. Women are the cradle of society. They give children to the world. They go through labor. They are the womb. She gives you milk for which you're forever indebted. 

And I'm a WOMAN. 

Listen to this song to learn how to respect women. 

If you can't be grateful to women, then you should never talk about women again. You have no right. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

44 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I mean, that's a simplistic explanation. Biology dictates that females are more valuable to our species as a whole than males. You need fewer males than females to propagate our species. Natural evolution is based on the males with the most evolutionary advantageous traits reproducing in greater numbers, so you could argue that males with disadvantageous traits are either useless or actively harmful to the evolution of our species as a whole. 

Females also are generally more cooperative and well-socialized. So even having females surrounding you in a social context or a corporate structure is preferable in my experience. The traits that lead to men creating massive progress for themselves and society like refusal to submit to authority, thinking outside the box, physical superiority to resist oppression, ingenuity, etc are mostly useless at the bottom levels of social hierarchies and only favor the males that succeed in rising above the tribe. 

I've met so many guys that had the ego of a multimillionaire but were broke and refused to do anything about it. Those men have little value to offer to women, other men, and society as a whole. Women have their fertility and pleasant feminine energy and at the end of the day, those are some of the most valuable things on earth. 

If you're a male and especially if you're doing spirituality then you should understand that women are the greatest wonderful sacred blessing that you could ask for. Whereas other males to you at best are helpful associates and can help you achieve your goals but most of them will just drain/leech on you if you're trying to accomplish anything substancial. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

3 minutes ago, LordFall said:

I mean, that's a simplistic explanation. Biology dictates that females are more valuable to our species as a whole than males. You need fewer males than females to propagate our species. Natural evolution is based on the males with the most evolutionary advantageous males reproducing in greater numbers, so you could argue that males with disadvantageous traits are either useless or actively harmful to the evolution of our species as a whole. 

Females also are generally more cooperative and well-socialized. So even having females surrounding you in a social context or a corporate structure is preferable in my experience. The traits that lead to men creating massive progress for themselves and society like refusal to submit to authority, thinking outside the box, physical superiority to resist oppression, ingenuity, etc are mostly useless at the bottom levels of social hierarchies and only favor the males that succeed in rising above the tribe. 

I've met so many guys that had the ego of a multimillionaire but were broke and refused to do anything about it. Those men have little value to offer to women, other men, and society as a whole. Women have their fertility and pleasant feminine energy and at the end of the day, those are some of the most valuable things on earth. 

If you're a male and especially if you're doing spirituality then you should understand that women are the greatest wonderful sacred blessing that you could ask for. Whereas other males to you at best are helpful associates and can help you achieve your goals but most of them will just drain/leech on you if you're trying to accomplish anything substancial. 

True 100% ?

13 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

*clearing throat*

"The global cosmetics market size was valued at $380.2 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $463.5 billion by 2027"

Yes but you can only do so much with cosmetics like makeup and they are temporary. Even if you manage to make yourself more attractive for one night, if the guy sticks around you're going to have to reveal your natural self at some point. So it's a very superficial form of increasing intrinsic value. 

@StarStruck Go play that game then, but it seems you are going for it out of reaction, which is almost always for the wrong reasons...getting psychological benefits from outside you dont need this forum anymore then...

Edit i read article today on Iniesta which is high value and hes miserable so it doesnt work for everybody...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck Go play that game then, but it seems you are going for it out of reaction, which is almost always for the wrong reasons...getting psychological benefits from outside you dont need this forum anymore then...

So you think you have intrinsic value? I'm curious where, how in which situations you have intrinsic value.

12 minutes ago, something_else said:

Yes but you can only do so much with cosmetics like makeup and they are temporary. Even if you manage to make yourself more attractive for one night, if the guy sticks around you're going to have to reveal your natural self at some point. So it's a very superficial form of increasing intrinsic value. 

Hence it is a booming industry. 

@StarStruck Because there is nobody like me on this planet, im only one of my kind ,so thats enough reason for me to have value...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Value to who? To yourself? Sure, that's called self-love. To have value to society and other individual men and women is a whole other thing. Our society is ruthless to people that don't offer value, look at homeless people or elderly people working as janitors/cashiers.

I would highly recommend getting out of this pseudo-spiritual nonsense idea of innate value lol. 

<3

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck Because there is nobody like me on this planet, im only one of my kind ,so thats enough reason for me to have value...

You value yourself and you are entitled to that. But society doesn't intrinsically value you. They value what you have to offer.

If you are a hot girl on the other hand you would have intrinsic value. You would get a lot offers. Guys would take you and pay for you.

Edited by StarStruck

@LordFall You go about it in completely different angle, im saying that i have value already its just my wish to turn it into a materialistic value, if i wish but thinking i need to prove my value to anyone and become something that society wants me to become is a joke...

If you think you dont have it then you never will give true gift of value to the world which comes from your already intrinsict value..

It's you.

Now fight.

@StarStruck I dont care if society doesnt value me...Me valuing myself and working on me on my path not caring about society is what will make them turn to see what im doing and following me...

I agree they dont care but you shouldnt either 

You trying to become high value for societies sake which is a problem you will still be a loser in that mindset...

Its same becoming someone that women love its bs wont work, you become what you want to become not caring about what she wants that gets her all hot and bothered...

Next time walk outside in your head just block whole society just like i dont care about anyone and watch how everyone start to stare at you and wonder who is this guy ?

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

If you are a hot girl on the other hand you would have intrinsic value. You would get a lot offers. Guys would take you and pay for you.

This is the primary fantasy, where men seek sex objects and woman seek success objects.

But in practice the secondary fantasy plays a huge role for attraction depending on where they are at in there development and becomes more important as men mature and reach higher levels of development.

Secondary Fantasy: Shared values, interests, lifestyle choices, temperaments, plans and dreams for the future, and compatible needs around time spent together, money, and sex.

Primary fantasy is essential just in the initial attraction phase, long term the secondary fantasy is more important. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@NoSelfSelf I mean sure but at this point, we're talking semantics. That's why I say value to yourself and value to others. You can value your existence but if nobody else does then you're gonna struggle. You could also argue that if you value yourself you have a responsibility to cultivate your "material" value to experience the most of the gifts that this reality has to offer you. Especially in a dating context your self-love is only gonna take you so far. 

<3