Antor8188

does splitting the bill turn off females?

26 posts in this topic

@Antor8188 Women can get turned off by that, yes. You don't need to be rich (in fact it's a bit better if you aren't), but you should get your financial situation handled enough to afford cheap dates (the kind you should be going on anyway).

38 minutes ago, Stovo said:

I always get this with Chinese girls.

I can attract 8s and 9s, they will cook for me, buy me gifts, and pay for meals.

I must fit what is perceived as high value by Chinese women, that women of other cultures do not see. Worth noting that these Chinese girls tend to be wealthy, career-focused, and educated. 

Yeah they're about as materialistic as it gets.  And if you know anything at all about the CCP they'll hate you cause they're fully brainwashed by the propaganda.

33 minutes ago, Stovo said:

Hmm, I wouldn't agree. I dated a girl from Connecticut once, a very liberal girl, and she was the exact opposite of what you describe here. 

Edit: I'm British

Well sure there are good people everywhere.  But go on tinder over there and see how it goes.  The culture's similar to the UK's, but even worse.  When an ambulance costs several years of salary, personality isn't a top priority in men.

Check out r/femaledatingstrategy if you wanna know how american women think.

Edited by thisintegrated

6 hours ago, Stovo said:

I always get this with Chinese girls.

I can attract 8s and 9s, they will cook for me, buy me gifts, and pay for meals.

I must fit what is perceived as high value by Chinese women, that women of other cultures do not see. Worth noting that these Chinese girls tend to be wealthy, career-focused, and educated. 

Asian girls tend to be more traditonal in that way and play into the "take care of my man" role. It's largely cultural and stage Blue remnants.

Lot of guys find those stage Blue girls appealing. Cook you dinner after you fuck her sorta deal. Lol

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lot of guys find those stage Blue girls appealing. Cook you dinner after you fuck her sorta deal. Lol

Lol, good deal, right? 

On 10/21/2022 at 8:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

Lot of guys find those stage Blue girls appealing

I feel like they are objectivelly better as girlfriends and partners compared to stage green equality girls. At least a lot of guys from green countries tend to like to date blue girls due to that.