Jacob Morres

Game is more of a internal battle than external

31 posts in this topic

But you cannot consciously influence the numbers you're getting, yet you can influence the number of approaches.

If interaction went sideways in a first minute, which will happen especially when you're beginner, there's rarely anything to look forward to. 

How about nightgame? 

Just to warm up and break the "being cool shield" you need a few approaches. At the beginning of the night it's better to approach more frequently, so you can choose who you can commit to at the second part of the night.

3 minutes ago, petar8p said:

Just to warm up and break the "being cool shield" you need a few approaches. At the beginning of the night it's better to approach more frequently, so you can choose who you can commit to at the second part of the night.

Just be in set at all times or whenever possible man. Unless traveling to another bar. If you have the vibe down, there’s no need to warm up. Needing to warm up will already put you out of the right frame — that you’re good enough for any girl, no matter how hot, as is… no matter how delusional that is (it really isn’t though), that is simply the optimal frame for highest likelihood of closing, and so you might as well hold it at all times… Like as soon as you wake up in the morning it should be there.

I can have the vibe all I want, but I'm gonna be a little stifled to approach once I'm in the venue. I think it's normal. I've tried brainwashing myself but it doesn't work.

Need for social acceptance is more primal than feeding your mind with positive thoughts.

@petar8p It's not brainwashing and it's not filling your mind with positive thoughts, it's simply an insight: I am indeed good enough for any girl. Every girl who spends time with me will be glad she did. Simple as that. Even if that’s not true for you now, trust me it will be soon if you just fake it till you make it — but it’s really not faking it because the confidence to do it is the value in the first place… Eventually you’ll actually see real evidence for it when girls are obsessed with you. And if it’s not true for you, do what you have to in order to get there — every man has the potential to make that not only a feeling, but a reality. Realize that women in general aren't shallow, they just want to connect with someone — particularly, in this context, a man that has a lot to offer, which can easily be you.

Edited by The0Self

7 hours ago, The0Self said:

@petar8p It's not brainwashing and it's not filling your mind with positive thoughts, it's simply an insight: I am indeed good enough for any girl. Every girl who spends time with me will be glad she did. Simple as that. Even if that’s not true for you now, trust me it will be soon if you just fake it till you make it — but it’s really not faking it because the confidence to do it is the value in the first place… Eventually you’ll actually see real evidence for it when girls are obsessed with you. And if it’s not true for you, do what you have to in order to get there — every man has the potential to make that not only a feeling, but a reality. Realize that women in general aren't shallow, they just want to connect with someone — particularly, in this context, a man that has a lot to offer, which can easily be you.

So you do this and there's no need for warm-up when you go out and girls obsess over you?

Focus on quality vs quantity of approaches. One good approach is worth ten crappy ones.

This is a skill like playing the piano. You don't learn piano by rapidly mashing the keys with your fists like a caveman.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a skill like playing the piano. You don't learn piano by rapidly mashing the keys with your fists like a caveman.

But it is essential to do tons of repetitive, mundane practices to stay well lubricated and be great at it..

Edited by petar8p

Most important is that you approach as yourself. If you use a persona, the feedback you get from nature is not legit.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Focus on quality vs quantity of approaches. One good approach is worth ten crappy ones.

@Leo Gura That analogy ?

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

7 hours ago, petar8p said:

So you do this and there's no need for warm-up when you go out and girls obsess over you?

Yes to the first part, but no ? they don’t obsess over me right then and there. Once they get to know me, though… then many often do get attached/obsessed and extremely needy.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

True