Dino D

How To Release My Stuck/hidden Emotions

8 posts in this topic

Background:

I'm on the non duality path for 1.5 years

I meditate, do self inqury, I read a lot and wached a lot of videos (Leo, rupert spira, mojiji, ramana, robert adams, nakad reality, gjurdieff, eckart tolle and others)

I try to eat healthy, I do sports, evan wim hof breathing and cold baths

Two-three years ago I've had panic attacks- anxiety but now I dont- I evan now hope to get them because I think this is an emotional outburst, a way to deal with the core ishue, the perfect moment to surrender, to let go, to meet your emotions etc. but no more panic attacks 4 me (because I don't feear them any more and I accapet reallity much more, and I learned a looooot from psyhology and non duality - so I'm equiped and relaxed) still here Is the problem:

I've never had an emotional relase (like those folks on holotropic breathing (I've tyed that too,,,,, btw. I'am doing the wim hof course too-and no results) but i feel tightness in my chest, i feel there is some anxiety (similar to the period when i had panic attacks and took sometimes benzos (2-3 years ago but weeker -because I don't panic about the anxiety), I'm not totaly relaxed, i get tensed. Sometimes i have to go in a meditative state to relax it or to try to bring it forth, but then it just gets little bitt weaker and nothing... Now the question?

Bonus: When I smoke marihuana I never get relaxed, just more tens, more nervous, the chest senzations get stronger, had evan two times panic attacks when smoking it 2) I have tinitus (sometimes it is related to the energy body-chackras-emotions so they say)

Do you have some advice what should I do to relase those emotions or what ever it is? (it's some blockadge for my life- I know that)

PS. I din't post this in emotional problems, because I'm fucking into this non duality thing, my most important life goal is to get enlightent ( I need to let go of this too-I know :) ), to know the truth, to experience nothingness and so on... still not there, maybe this is an step between ,,me from the point where I stand now" to the ,,truth"... soo that's it ???

@Dino D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU1Rp184IT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNCuM08nZss

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/8610-ifrastructure-video-reaction/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLUHgH00ZM

On 9. 1. 2017 at 0:12 PM, Martin123 said:

How?
Therapy, some deep self-help and contemplation, shadow-work, etc. (Prior to this some self-acceptance and self-love exercises are always a great idea).

Great book: Emotional healing.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

thX man :) thx for the effort, i wachet that one from eliot, the others i will watch now... 

Let it take control over you. You need to let it come up to the surface so you can jump straight into it, thats where you'll find answers to your lies and how you resist it. Stop controlling it by relaxing it away. You're blocking it yourself, but you gotta find that block somehow. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

Congrats on your progress! I feel that I was once where you describe you are now. I solved the big ones and was good, but there was just that itch still. That knowing I could transcend more. You should feel great about your self honesty IMO, most just say it's 'normal' to have some tension, etc. 

Completely and totally my opinion, but, that last part you seek, is in the now. It can't be obtained and then enjoyed later. You can't 'let go of it' as an emotional releases.  It's the now factor if you will. Try thinking in terms of momentum. Take what you did (as described in your post) and do that process, always, in the moment, now.  The pot enhances your physiological self awareness, that's why you don't feel better on the pot, or 'reefer', if I may. :).  So take a minute now. See everything around you and within your mind better. Disregard reality and accuracy. Adopt thinking for your own well being, and continue. As days pass, the momentum builds. The 'floor' raises. Your lowest thought will not be as low in a few days, your highest thought will be higher. It's like you are moving you're whole spectrum up. It takes days to notice, weeks to feel, months to become the default state, and years to stop listening to people who want you to see that their view of 'reality' is more accurate. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I would work with body-awareness, since most traumas are stored in the body, and an emotion has bodily content. Simply feel your body from toe to top of your head. Do you feel everything? Chances are that you will miss a great deal, if you haven't practiced this much. Simply focus on the areas where you are tense or don't feel, get in touch with it, and relax. I know this sound stupidly simple, but I've practiced this myself  one hour everyday and it has changed everything. I was constantly tensen in my chest, and some muscles I didn't know I had, and by focusing my awareness on them, and relaxing I have become much more grounded, and are systematically training the parts of my body to relax in situations where they tend to not. I can do this because I've spent a lot of time getting in touch with these body parts. FEEL THE BODY - RELAX.

@Dino D IMO, if you are experiencing the uncomfortable bodily sensations, uncomfortable mental states, and sensitivity etc. your system has already started purging process. (aka purification).

Only that, now you are acutely aware of these sensations, states, they appear strange. The awareness is a result of your practice. So I guess it is working.

You are asking what can you do to release the mess. But I think you cannot do much, except just surrender and continue marching ahead on your path. The system, mother nature will do the rest. Purification happens, you can only let it happen.

Some people resist, and it simply lengthens the period of purification, causing unneeded suffering. Do not resist, just observe. If it is painful, its ok to see a doctor or take medicines.

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

@PureExp sorry but youre probably plain out wrong. There are many different methods to emotinal release, and some are so effective it would blow your mind. Take a look for example what a session with 5-MEO and Martin Ball can do for you in terms of purification. Dont be a passive observer of your healing. Take lots and lots of action on it, do yoga, research different methods, go see some of those people who release trauma through massages and so on.

You will be much more efficient

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.