Magnanimous

How long and what kind of yoga should I do?

7 posts in this topic

Idk how long and what kind. Plz help. Ik there's a ton of benefits.

@Magnanimous

Have you done any of your own research?

It’s not healthy to expect us to just give you the answers or solve your problem.

With just a little bit of research, you will be more than able to determine what kind of yoga protocol this community typically endorses.

Do kriya yoga, 1 hour daily for one year. :ph34r:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

The “right” answer is whatever form you find most enjoyable and are most likely to put lots of hours into. There are tons of forms and flavors of yoga. Jnana yoga, Bhakti yoga, karma yoga, raja yoga, hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, kriya yoga, etc. I remember I used to look down on hatha yoga from the perspective of thinking it wasn’t as conducive to the highest awakenings, which is true, but nowadays I really enjoy hatha yoga class once per week. It is a great way to “embody” some deep insights. My entire field of experience, energy levels, mood, presence, etc. are all opened up significantly after a good hatha yoga session. It also can help develop resilience to difficult sensations and be a healthy practice ground to evolve your capability to imbibe difficult sensations making you more capable of handling difficult situations in the future. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I’m all about Qigong these days

I will explore Kindalini, Ashtanga, and Krya in the future.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"