Leo Gura

Kanye Buys Parler - LOL

102 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, EternalForest said:

@Leo Gura We both agree that Kanye's going down the wrong path, the difference is that you're using him for clickbait and I'm actually a real fan waiting for his comeback and full recovery. You speak about him like you know him, but you don't. There is so much beauty and genius in that mind of his, you just can't see it right now.

Go listen to The College Dropout, Late Registration and Graduation tonight and it'll teach you more about who Kanye really is than some new anchor or article ever could. Really listen to what he's saying. 

He was a great man.

I'm not using him for clickbait, he is using me and you for clickbait.

You are conflating Ye the musician with Ye the political actor.

Ye bought an entire media platform of racists so that he could spout his racism. That's the news. That's not my clickbait.

Ye is literally interfering with a presidential campaign to sell more of his albums and satisfy his massive ego, which is like the lowest of the low.

Imagine if I announced I am running for President just as I released a new course. And imagine if I blamed my lack of YouTube subscribers on the Jews keeping me down. You would be disgusted with me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@EternalForest click bait on a small forum?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura  These are a few reasons why I don't readily buy the Michael Jackson is a pedophile:

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the whole problem.

Your bias clouds your vision.

It's like those Michael Jackson fans who defend him despite his pedophilia. It's impossible to convince an MJ fan that he could have done anything wrong.

Go watch my videos on Bias.

and

I think it's highly likely, that if he ever really was a Pedophile, he would be benign. I don't think he's the malignant type, and I think any degree of his attraction to children, stems from his abnormal and stressful upbringing in his family. It's common sense to me.

Also, an interesting video, loosely related, but an example of how predatory the marketing and promotion of Rappers, although this version is a bit extreme given the type of Rapper this person is at that time period:

Edited by Danioover9000

@Danioover9000 Why give authority this these “experts” and not the children who say he did it.

I think he really loved kids, and molested many of them as he abused his power.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art

28 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Danioover9000 Why give authority this these “experts” and not the children who say he did it.

I think he really loved kids, and molested many of them as he abused his power.

Because those authorities and expert have more knowledge and experience than me, and I do study body language/tonality/micro expressions in the face, 

You are just repeating talking points of those that hate Michael Jackson. Why should I believe what you say. Look at those two doing the interview in that video. Don't you intuitively feel suspicious of their communication? Or are you too biased against Michael Jackson and pedophilia to go deeper into understanding?

@Danioover9000 I don’t hate him. But I’m 99.9% sure he was a child molester. 

That’s my interpretation of it. What Normal grown man has sleepover and spends all that time with young boys who aren’t his own kids at his private ranch without the company of their parents? Plus, I watched interviews with him, and the kids etc. 

That’s probably part of why he was in chronic pain all the time. The most famous man alive: with a big secret.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art Clickbait might have been exaggerating. But I just don't like Leo's angle here. 

Who's making a post when Kanye makes a musical innovation?

Or when he donates to charity?

No, it always has to be when he's at his lowest point...

This post takes nothing away from his decades of greatness.

@Danioover9000 Thanks for sharing all of this, I'll be studying these, and also checking out a few videos on the people who do believe he did it, just to get both sides. I've never seriously looked into the details of Neverland, yet.

@Thought Art

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Danioover9000 I don’t hate him. But I’m 99.9% sure he was a child molester. 

That’s my interpretation of it. What Normal grown man has sleepover and spends all that time with young boys who aren’t his own kids at his private ranch without the company of their parents? Plus, I watched interviews with him, and the kids etc. 

That’s probably part of why he was in chronic pain all the time. The most famous man alive: with a big secret.

Uh huh, and not to mention third degree burns in his scalp, the meds he's addicted to, the physical and psychological torture he was put under that made him decide to surgically change and alter his skin, and the pressures of being a high-profile artist.

Edited by Danioover9000

@EternalForest

48 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

@Danioover9000 Thanks for sharing all of this, I'll be studying these, and also checking out a few videos on the people who do believe he did it, just to get both sides. I've never seriously looked into the details of Neverland, yet.

You're welcome, happy to contribute something to this forum.

@Danioover9000 but don’t you think it’s a little strange a grown man would share his bed with kids that weren’t his?

I don’t hate Michael, and I think his music is great. But, I also think he was a pedo. Unfortunately, some people are pedophiles. Even those we may love.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

These are a few reasons why I don't readily buy the Michael Jackson is a pedophile

Don't even start.

@Thought Art

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Danioover9000 but don’t you think it’s a little strange a grown man would share his bed with kids that weren’t his?

I don’t hate Michael, and I think his music is great. But, I also think he was a pedo. Unfortunately, some people are pedophiles. Even those we may love.

How do you know he is? And what proof do you have that he is?

@Thought Art  Have you first watched the following videos:

10 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura  These are a few reasons why I don't readily buy the Michael Jackson is a pedophile:

and

I think it's highly likely, that if he ever really was a Pedophile, he would be benign. I don't think he's the malignant type, and I think any degree of his attraction to children, stems from his abnormal and stressful upbringing in his family. It's common sense to me.

Also, an interesting video, loosely related, but an example of how predatory the marketing and promotion of Rappers, although this version is a bit extreme given the type of Rapper this person is at that time period:

Saying MJ was a pedophile is akin to believing rationalwiki and adeptuspsychonautica smears on leo. 

@Jake Chambers No. He literally had multiple trials, and accusations from many children and families. He admitted to sleeping in the same bed/ bedroom as many young boys. There are many boys who have spoken out in detail of their love affairs with him while they were young children. Rational Wiki and Adeptus is a different ball game entirely. I can't make you see that distinction if you can't already.

@Leo Gura Can't see video

Anyway, this thread has been derailed.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"