Leo Gura

Kanye Buys Parler - LOL

102 posts in this topic

This is so dumb.

All these conservatives trying to do free speech will exactly end as less free speech than all the major platforms.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Why would they sell it to him he’s clearly unstable - also don’t know much about parlour 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If I owned Parler I would happily sell it to Kayne. They found themselves a rich fool. No mentally stable person would buy it. In a few years Parler will be worth zero.

Edited by Leo Gura

This anti-semitism arc of Kanye is really something

I don't know how he's going to weasel out of this one.  Or maybe society has no backbone and will let it slide.

Twitter actually did Kanye a favor by silencing his most extreme ravings. With Parler he's now got enough rope to hang himself.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is so dumb.

All these conservatives trying to do free speech will exactly end as less free speech than all the major platforms.

Link?

Even though conservatives like this are insanely stupid I'm glad Kanye at least revolted against the tasteless Hollywood Joe Biden club. Conservatives are more tasteless but they will implode anyway. Biden's clique is harder to hold accountable. RIP Kanye tho.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I owned Parler I would happily sell it to Kayne. They found themselves a rich fool. No mentally stable person would buy it. In a few year Parler will be worth zero.

Poor Kanye, wtf happened? He shoulda just shut the fuck up and did his art. His lost his mind for years now. 

◭"89"

@Thought Art It was his choice to go off his meds. This is the result.

It sounds like he is making important decisions from a manic state.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I’m learning more and more everyday how important the integrity of my mind is. It’s a precious thing. I never want to end up like Connor Murphy, or Kanye… 

Kanye, you need to fucking chill. Please. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura I’m learning more and more everyday how important the integrity of my mind is. It’s a precious thing. I never want to end up like Connor Murphy, or Kanye… 

Kanye, you need to fucking chill. Please. 

Their issue is not integrity, it's manic states of consciousness.

It's like they are naturally high. Yeah, that will lead to erratic and and cringe behavior.

@Leo Gura I am not using the word integrity like… whether a sane person has integrity or not. 

But, the quality, or integrity of their sanity, of their mind and connection to sound thought and judgment. 

So, I keep the integrity of my mind by: sleeping well, not being stoned all the time, not abusing drugs or psychedelics, the information I consume, my habits, diet, etc

Basically, a sober, stable mind with the ability to self reflect and act generally in accordance with sound principles for quality living. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Hmm, I wouldnt compare kaye and connor murphy directly. Kanye might be erratic and eccentric, but he is also very intelligent, creative and succesful

Kanye still making high quality music though. I'm fine if it's his decision alone to stop the meds, in order to produce amazing music, that's his choice going forward in his LP.

Most of you all not familiar to rap culture, hip hop culture and hip hop industry, an Emcee is a professional rapper, that has to for the majority of the time market and promotion themselves to the audience. I think Kanye acting this crazy, unhinged is part of the image he wants to portray to his listeners, like Eminem, 50-cent, so on. If this is where he sources his creativity from, that's a tough place to work from and don't envy anyone in that position, so, despite any future fuck ups from him, props to his music.

Edited by Danioover9000

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Hmm, I wouldnt compare kaye and connor murphy directly. Kanye might be erratic and eccentric, but he is also very intelligent, creative and succesful

Connor was once successful. They both suffered from psychosis in the public eye. 

They obviously have their differences like most people. 

◭"89"

@Thought Art

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Connor was once successful. They both suffered from psychosis in the public eye. 

They obviously have their differences like most people. 

Conor WAY more unhinged than Kanye, Kanye at least still has good marketing and promotion than him, and a much better life purpose than Conor, or Conor Mcgregor.

22 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Kanye still making high quality music though. I'm fine if it's his decision alone to stop the meds, in order to produce amazing music, that's his choice going forward in his LP.

Most of you all not familiar to rap culture, hip hop culture and hip hop industry, an Emcee is a professional rapper, that has to for the majority of the time market and promotion themselves to the audience. I think Kanye acting this crazy, unhinged is part of the image he wants to portray to his listeners, like Eminem, 50-cent, so on. If this is where he sources his creativity from, that's a tough place to work from and don't envy anyone in that position, so, despite any future fuck ups from him, props to his music.

I’m a huge Kanye fan — been listening to him since his early mixtapes in the early 2000s and I own every album he’s released.

Nah, Kanye is just fucking dumb as hell.

Unfortunately, I have to separate the artist from his music.

The bigger issue is that Kayne is just anti-semetic, independent of any mental health issues.

It's obvious he subscribes to a lot of dumb conspiracy theories. And his mental illness pours gasoline on that fire.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Danioover9000 Kanye is one of the greatest artists of all time in my opinion. His artistic sense is 1 in a billion. 

◭"89"