SamC

Don't trust yourself; DMT Trip report

11 posts in this topic

I took DMT today and realized that I shouldn't even trust myself. This was very revolutionary to me because I have the last couple days, weeks and months tried to trust myself more but what I realized was that you can't and shouldn't " trust yourself". Because what is there to trust if everything is perfect? This is what being is - completely allowing everything to be and realizing that the voice inside your head doesn't serve you and from there just letting it get washed away. There are no mistakes!! Stop trying to mess with your mind. You're the one that creates the mistakes. Just be!! The only mistake one could make is beliving that you could make one.

Don't trust yourself. Be yourself.

With love

Sam

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, SamC said:

I took DMT today and realized that I shouldn't even trust myself. This was very revolutionary to me because I have the last couple days, weeks and months tried to trust myself more but what I realized was that you can't and shouldn't " trust yourself". Because what is there to trust if everything is perfect? This is what being is - completely allowing everything to be and realizing that the voice inside your head doesn't serve you and from there just letting it get washed away. There are no mistakes!! Stop trying to mess with your mind. You're the one that creates the mistakes. Just be!! The only mistake one could make is beliving that you could make one.

Don't trust yourself. Be yourself.

With love

Sam

Beautiful ? ? ? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

???❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, SamC said:

Don't trust yourself.

Ummm.... No. You got that backwards.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ummm.... No. You got that backwards.

Yeah I agree, you have to trust yourself completely. There is nothing like trusting your own abilities, having confidence to reach your goals, and especially trusting yourself in the more metaphysical sense of being God. You especially have to trust your own mind, it's all you got.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@Leo Gura

It's in the wording. The devil is in the details. what I'm saying is that you can't trust yourself, Reality is litterly so good that trusting yourself would create another "You" , seperation and a fear that it is not okey and not you.

It's kinda like Sadhgurus idea in this video about not needing to letting go or not trying to be in the moment. You're already there!! Stop trying to create unnecessary problems for yourself. I always trusted myself and the world fully and it got me far, but by trusting I was always afraid of not trusting, which per definition is not trusting.

Trusting yourself with a capital T is to not trust yourself so much that you realize you never couldn't not " trust" yourself because what is there to trust? What is the YOU there? Is that YOU really relieble? Fuck no!! You fucking die, yet still everything was always okey. You can't count on the you? You can't count on yourself.. it's a lie. Yet the "truth" involves all these lies. Trusting with a capital T is BEING.

Don't disregard what I say to quickly.  Alteast test it yourself. If you really want the truth, ask yourself what a mistake is, next trip. I know your perfectionistic ass leo, I'm you:D it's fine. What's the ultimate test? "Trusting" so much that you don't even need to trust - when you do that, true being has occured, because at that point no mistakes have happend.

Edited by SamC

1 hour ago, amanen said:

Yeah I agree, you have to trust yourself completely. There is nothing like trusting your own abilities, having confidence to reach your goals, and especially trusting yourself in the more metaphysical sense of being God. You especially have to trust your own mind, it's all you got.

It gets you really far but ultimately you have to to let go of leting go. What happen if you don't trust yourself? Is that a sin?  Will you fuck yourself ober?No, you will always be fine. Not trusting yourself is about exactly that. It's about letting go so much that you don't even care about making mistakes because you realize there aren't any. This is Leos greatest fear - letting go of his trust for himself becuase it means letting go of his direction which took him this far. Don't make trust out there, outside of you. Realize that you are it by becoming it by not " trusting it" by realizing that you don't even need to trust yourself.

Edited by SamC

I get what you mean. The word "trust" implies a possibility for fault. There is no fault in perfection, therefore it is somewhat inaccurate to call it trust. There's no need for trust at that point, because you already know it to be true and perfect. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, SamC said:

It gets you really far but ultimately you have to to let go of leting go. What happen if you don't trust yourself? Is that a sin?  Will you fuck yourself ober?No, you will always be fine. Not trusting yourself is about exactly that. It's about letting go so much that you don't even care about making mistakes because you realize there aren't any. This is Leos greatest fear - letting go of his trust for himself becuase it means letting go of his direction which took him this far. Don't make trust out there, outside of you. Realize that you are it by becoming it by not " trusting it" by realizing that you don't even need to trust yourself.

I've long since realized that everything is perfect no matter what you do, as has Leo most likely given how he keeps talking about it in his videos, so I doubt that he is operating from a place of fear in this case. I also don't consider trust to be something outside of myself.

You also need a lot of trust in yourself to reach a level of letting go where you don't care about making mistakes. You are talking about trusting more, not about trusting less or not trusting at all. Not needing to 'trust yourself' is also a state of deep trust, and in that state you actually deeply trust yourself.

In my opinion letting go requires trust to do in the first place. You are not letting go of anything if you do not trust enough to let go. Especially during a trip. Including your letting go of letting go, that is actually something that requires a lot of trust to do. If you genuinely would not trust yourself during the trip you would instead be fighting the trip so much that you would get a bad trip, which would not lead to any actual realizations, so your 'not trusting' is just another word for trusting more. Actual not trusting is the antithesis of good or profound trips. So your wording here is bad. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

5 hours ago, amanen said:

I've long since realized that everything is perfect no matter what you do, as has Leo most likely given how he keeps talking about it in his videos, so I doubt that he is operating from a place of fear in this case. I also don't consider trust to be something outside of myself.

You also need a lot of trust in yourself to reach a level of letting go where you don't care about making mistakes. You are talking about trusting more, not about trusting less or not trusting at all. Not needing to 'trust yourself' is also a state of deep trust, and in that state you actually deeply trust yourself.

In my opinion letting go requires trust to do in the first place. You are not letting go of anything if you do not trust enough to let go. Especially during a trip. Including your letting go of letting go, that is actually something that requires a lot of trust to do. If you genuinely would not trust yourself during the trip you would instead be fighting the trip so much that you would get a bad trip, which would not lead to any actual realizations, so your 'not trusting' is just another word for trusting more. Actual not trusting is the antithesis of good or profound trips. So your wording here is bad. 

The wording is done on purpose. It's an advanced lesson. First you trust, then you let go of even trusting YOURSELF because you realize you don't even need to trust yourself. Trusting works, everything works but the question is if you want a solution or solace. If you go around trying to trust everything, you will never reach BEING. The Not trusting yourself is a realization that there is nothing to trust, because where is the you? In a sense you can never count on yourself because it's a you, so stop trying to control the world and deeming this as this or that, or good or bad. Not trusting yourself leads to you trusting yourself because you first, like abraham sacrifice your trust and then get it all back.

I get what you're saying though and you're right in a sense but in order to get to that realization completely you need to learn how to still be okey while with not trusting YOURSELF. And when I say YOURSELF, I mean your identity and what you belive is the right thing to do. Do you think abraham trusted himself when he was going to sacrifice his son? Would he do it himself? Hell no but he did it because he " trusted in god". So in other words, he didn't trust himself and trusted himself at the same time because he is god. That's God with the Capital G. I needed to learn that other part of the story and I think a lot of people here need to here it too.

Trusting and not trusting is the same thing!! ( on the ultiamte scale, it's the ying to the yang) So don't go around trying to trust! Dare to let go of even the trust.

Edited by SamC