talktomeaboutprog

How to get over the fear of tripping?

27 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Yeah that definitely seems to happen. Becomes more God; solipsistic; consciousness-expanding. Apparently Leo never even went through the “visual phase,” iirc from my time here on the forum. For me over the years it was sort of like visuals -> insights -> past life experiences -> infinity / God / solipsism.

I agree, visuals are definitely not as present in my trips as much as before. Even with compounds like LSD that are very visual, it is more about becoming conscious of God, truth, insights, and so on. Trips also are devoid of confusion or things like that, everything is very clear, smooth, and easy.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

That’s interesting.  The medicine affects everyone differently.  The first 6 times I took Ayahuasca, I had no visuals.  Now I have intense visuals on both Aya and Mushrooms.  They are incredibly beautiful but somewhat distracting.  There are no visuals on Bufo, but it expands consciousness and cuts through all the nonsense.  I take it in complete silence, no music, no distractions.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

5 hours ago, amanen said:

Even with compounds like LSD that are very visual

LSD is naturally quite a bit on the less visual side and more on the expansive side. Mushrooms are extremely visual given a matched trio intensity level, relative to LSD, which resembles “long-lasting ultra-mild 5-MeO-DMT with less expansion and more visual effect,” as a standard. Which is why LSD is so good for god realization — low fluff, kind of like 5meo.

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

LSD is naturally quite a bit on the less visual side and more on the expansive side. Mushrooms are extremely visual given a matched trio intensity level, relative to LSD, which resembles “long-lasting ultra-mild 5-MeO-DMT with less expansion and more visual effect,” as a standard. Which is why LSD is so good for god realization — low fluff, kind of like 5meo.

I've always heard people say that LSD is very visual, but maybe it's wrong then. During my early psychedelic usage my trips were very very visual, but then transferred to less visual and more consciousness expansion over time. 

Also I get very little visuals on mushrooms compared to other psychedelics, even at high doses, it's usually more mind related for me. 

I've heard many people say that shrooms are incredible visual for them, and others say that they get very little visuals, there is probably some variable at play here that makes people react differently to it.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

On 12/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, talktomeaboutprog said:

I've been procrastinating taking psychedelics because of my fear of tripping. 

How do I embrace the idea of tripping? 

I had quite intense shrooms and acid trips many years ago. 

And now I'm scared of that intensity. 

I'm fed up with being scared of this. I know I need to let go of that fear and allow the psychedelics to show me what they need to show me. 

But that fear is there. 

I booked an Airbnb with my friend for next Wednesday, and I'm committed to taking a full dose (at least 2 grams).

Today I took 1 gram to warm up for it, and honestly it didn't do much. 

I feel that this fear of tripping is stopping me from progress. 

How do I deal with it? 

MDMA used with a serious protocol is one of the easiest and safest ways to free yourself from this kind of trauma.

I freed myself from all the fears accumulated during Bad-trips with mushrooms by using MDMA in Hippie-Flip (Mushrooms + MDMA analogue: 5-MAPB or 6-APB) by going through all my fears.
Nevertheless, MDMA does not do everything and it requires to have a serious protcole, to know what you are doing and to be accompanied preferably. 

Be careful: MDMA is a double-edged sword and it is easy to misuse it.✨

@myfl1 @mrPixel 

Myfl1 what Do you understand of a serious protocol? 

Sounds great your Hippie combo, why Do you take analoge and not the real Mdma Plus shroom combo?