soos_mite_ah

Shame Around Virginity

8 posts in this topic

Its a peer pressure thing, virginity shaming was always a pointless game but it has some truth to how socially and life capable you are but it might be also pointless argument because to have sucess with business doesnt match with being sucessful with women or socially (if thats what someone messure sucess)so at this point i dont get it...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@KH2 I mean you can say that but socially inept guys make it big like Nikola Tesla,Bill gates etc. All great stuff we have are born from non conformist socially akward geeks usually, but they learned to be social but still they would suck with women and socially neverthless....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@KH2 Yeah having game is a must

It's you.

Now fight.

On 10/10/2022 at 1:54 AM, soos_mite_ah said:

Thought this will be helpful here:

This is really super true, I love it. Just great. Thanks for the share!

I resonated. this is what I felt pua lacked in the day. Sometimes just go talk to girls doesn't work and few people understand both the internal and external components of dating. There's a lot of healing that people need to go through sometimes before they can even game 

Happy to see dr.k actually taking a compassionate approach and actually providing effective + holisitic solutions. Strong leader this guy is 

Edited by Jacob Morres

It's all about your ego. Your egoic mind will always think try to think negatively.

For example, if you don't have children, you will want children. If you have a boy, why not a girl too. If you have two, why not more? If you have lots of children, oh it would have been better for me to remain single. And when you have children, why don't they study hard? Why don't they be good kids? If they are too good, why don't they have fun.

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's what your mind thinks of it.