OBEler

Boofing Ketamine Technique

33 posts in this topic

Hello I have Ketamine R-Isomer (shards) and I never tried Ketamin before. My plan is to plug 40 mg as a starter dose (I dont want to be overwhelmed but I also want to see effects, hope this dose is good). On the internet there is not soo much information about how boofing Ketamine works. Some people get blood in their ass, so this is not good.  So these people heat it up before in a spoon and then mix it with 0,1 ml water and plug it. Is this a good idea? Or is there another way to prevent that ketamine destroys your ass? Did you mixed it with vinegar, @Leo Gura

Just want to know your opinion on this. 

The vinegar is used to convert a freebase into a salt for plugging. Ketamine is already a salt, so there's no need to use vinegar. Just crush into a fine powder and dissolve in a minimal amount of water, and the ketamine is ready to use.

40mg will probably too low a dose.

Edited by halfknots

Same technique as everything else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wouldn't recommend boofing ketamine, it has lower bioavailability than insufflation (unlike most compounds that have very high rectal bioavailability). Apparently the molecule isn't at an ideal pH range to be absorbed properly.

Bioavailability according to Wikipedia:

Intranasal: 45–50%

Rectal: 25–30%

Some other sources say even lower than that.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Ketamine is dirt cheap. Why would you want to stick it up your nose?

@amanen Yeah I think bioavailability is not correct. You need the right plugging technique(3 to 4 cm in your Butt is maximal absorption) . Anecdotal evidence says it is as potent as snorting it, some says even more, like 99% bioavailability but I think thats overhyped

@halfknotsdo@halfknotsdo you have experience with r ketamin? Did you plug it? If not what dosage first time for nasal? 

I have a lot of experience with boofing and snorting ketamine and I really do feel like snorting it gives me a better experience. Maybe psychological, but with other substances I usually get better effects boofing than snorting, so idk. That's just me though. If it had a slow intranasal onset I'd boof it, but it's really fast, so for me I see no need.

@OBEler No, ketamine is way weaker when plugged (or at least very clearly weaker), relative to intranasal. Pretty much everything else is stronger plugged than snorted. Not ketamine. I have tons of experience with this, not just repeating something I heard or read. Who knows why it's the case, but it is. Doesn't mean you shouldn't plug -- just use more if you're plugging; no big deal.

Edited by The0Self

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well I mean if the bioavailability is not an issue then no problem, but if it isn't then I would just opt to take orally to avoid any hassle. But he can choose any ROA he wants.

I also don't know the price of ketamine elsewhere, but it's around 100€ per gram here and depending on the dose that's not very many sessions, at least personally I've had many sessions where I took more than 300mg, so depending on his money situation he might find bioavailability important.

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@amanen Yeah I think bioavailability is not correct. You need the right plugging technique(3 to 4 cm in your Butt is maximal absorption) . Anecdotal evidence says it is as potent as snorting it, some says even more, like 99% bioavailability but I think thats overhyped

@halfknotsdo@halfknotsdo you have experience with r ketamin? Did you plug it? If not what dosage first time for nasal? 

I was reading some anecdotal evidence too and a lot of people were saying that it doesn't work as well when boofed (one even said that DCK worked fine for them when boofed, so shouldn't be a problem of technique), a few people did say that boofing worked very well for them however. I guess do your own testing and see if it's good.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@The0Self @amanen

@halfknots

The0self ok very interesting. I think I will snort it on second try. What dose would you recommend for R-ketamin first time rectal without overwhelming me? 

And how can I fully dissolve the ketamin shards? Is 0,1 ml water enough or Do I need to Grind ketamin first or heat it even? 

And about setting, should I just sit and meditate? No music, just sitting with open eyes like I do on other psychedelics? 

Edited by OBEler

I would generally use 50-100mg intranasal. At least 140-160 if I wanted to k hole.

Rectal would probably need to be… more mg than that but not by much, since rectal is the faster acting roa of the two.

Just make sure it’s enough water to dissolve it all — it doesn’t take much.

So I did 50 mg rectal today. It was overall not overwhelming at all and very nice and smooth. I can see why people get addicted to it. I still feel a little positive effects after. At the comedown ( 3 to 4 hours later) I got a big hangover with headache. If someone know how to prevent this, please write.

To trip: I was meditating with open eyes. There were no visuals at all. I was just sitting with an empty mind and I felt "Normal" ? I thought so thats it? But there was a subtle chill and peace in the background. I could sit there for hours, it was just confortable.

Haptical effects were strong. I could feel the wind from the window blowing on my body. I also felt very light. THere were some trance effects,I was nodding some times during the peak. I closed my eyes, but nothing special happened :) After 30 Minutes I decided to lay on my bed and hear some music. THAT was great, my head was exploding suddenly. I really felt the music (especially techno). So overall I think, just meditating on ketamin you would cut out the fun (and healing potential ) with listening to music. I highly can recommend this! After the trip I was watching a movie (also great! and chillig).

What a smooth, chillig substance.. I definitively will try again, but really need to raise my dose. Dont know when and how much I will start again. Maybe I give it a 2  Month break. On 50 mg rectal I think I cannot see what ketamin can really offer me. I want an impression, so next time I want to see the full range without going near a khole because I dont want to go that high because of health reason and it could overwhelm me (I never experienced ego death before).

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Once you get into the ego death range (75+ mg intranasal; >150mg for guaranteed ego death) it generally is quite intense. It’s like a limiter on how intense the experience can be, falls away. Control drops and reveals a profound alive intensity that was being hidden by the feeling of being in control.

It can be incredibly amazing or incredibly harrowing but generally the latter is caused by attempting to refuse to let go (if the dose is high enough it’ll MAKE you let go but it will rip the sense of control from your core in agonizing fashion).

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Thanks, that sounds interesting. Would you prefer an first time egodeath experience with ketamin or better with other psychedelics like lsd or 5meo?

I recognized there is no fear on ketamin. So I ask if the fear of an ego death on ketamin is less than on other substances

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

So I ask if the fear of an ego death on ketamin is less than on other substances

It definitely is less than other psychs, but subsequently goes more-so into a void of self rather than an interconnected God self (but of course both feed into each other if that makes sense). 

It definitely has its place in non-duality; however it's when combined with psychs that its true potential is shown which I know is somewhat controversial to say on this forum about mixing psychs but it is true. Ketamine with Psilocybin mushrooms has been the deepest, most peaceful non-dual infinite state I have ever experienced.

@Ry4n interesting, how did you do that exactly (doses and Timing)? 

Keta is really interesting substance and good Researched. Still no one knows really about why "brain damage" can happen over time 

On 07/10/2022 at 2:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

I wouldn’t consider 80$ a gram dirt cheap… 

Besides it’s a pretty pleasant drug to snort unlike most. Definitely my preferred ROA 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@King Merk thats street price, isn t it? 

From DN the price is around 25 Dollar per gramm. 

@OBEler yea I usually pay around 80 a g at festivals. Would love to only pay 25$ lol 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Ya'll are overpaying for your ketamine. It should be like $40/g