Nahm

Songs Written About Enlightenment

1,496 posts in this topic

Keep focus. Love YOU. Why I am such a wacko?Why I am not normal will never know. After everything I just laugh all the time. Even playing guitar just for the sake of it. 

On 23.6.2020 at 4:21 PM, Nahm said:

????????????????????????????????

looooool, that puts STP on a whole nother lvl, never realised the true meaning of the lyrics when I was younger

This is real lux. 

This is flase one. 

emotions and all human stuff OMG

Is it ok to be this honest and have epic laugh. 

Speakin' from grave. Why, don't crush their hopes. I won't. Will be good will continue to pretend but there is nothing to it. 

Drag it out what else. Really can't fake it forever causes suffering. 

Pretend that you care, Fake it, Drag it out. It will be nice that it finally ends but it is what it is. Not just this but all of them but ya know. Fake it day by day. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

If setheer song didn't convinced you that you are just Mind interacting with itself and that's not of enough of proof to you+ not getting banned here+ how much Self Realization experiences you had so far

There is really nothing to it. C'mon grab balls and do it. 

It's time to stop pretending that there is a "reward" or that dreaming is worth of anything it's pointless same as your True Self. There is nothing to it at all. 

Even this like what you experienced 2/3 of your dream worst psychotic devils there are, abused, yelled at all the time, blamed, scourged, physically abused, emotionally psychologically you name it. Reality is for devils. Also nothing to it. 

Every way you look at it you know your destiny. 

Fucked up but it's pointless. 

For any Hard Rock fans: 

“Finally Free” by Stitched-Up-Heart

”Only” by Nine Inch Nails (this one’s a good example of Awakening while still identifying with ego?) 

How you actually feel as wide awake is how Merle Haggard and Leonard Cohen describe it. 

So place this here, answer and solutio. will come. I am ready I really am can't open my eyes every morning and fake it dqy by day. Tired of it want to my eternal timeless resting place. 

Day by day it really is suffering. Fakeness, lies, keep the ball rolling, pretending, there is literally nothing to it and yet again like. 

Completelly dead and yet... Like prisoner literally. 

It's not bitching it's how actually is. 

Done I am fucking done. Completed dream and dreaming. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity