Tyler Robinson

Why are Jewish people so successful?

177 posts in this topic

@zurew Welp, it's settled then: Jews don't even have a higher IQ in the first place ? The disproportionate verbal intelligence is interesting though. Makes me think about... the literacy obligation ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The disproportionate verbal intelligence is interesting though. Makes me think about... the literacy obligation ?

Blue do be vibing though.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

37 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@zurew Welp, it's settled then: Jews don't even have a higher IQ in the first place ? The disproportionate verbal intelligence is interesting though. Makes me think about... the literacy obligation ?

I don't know how you explain this. 

IMG_20221027_052154.jpg

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I don't know how you explain this. 

IMG_20221027_052154.jpg

I just can't bear the fact that these pathetic studies use Intelligence and IQ interchangeably.

Intelligence and IQ is not the same thing. They are different. Intelligence is the superset which includes IQ, a small part of it. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

1 minute ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I just can't bear the fact that these pathetic studies use Intelligence and IQ interchangeably.

Clarity your point in detail please. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

This week we got our ultimate answer:

Jew are so successful because they take all of Kayne's money.

:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Clarify your point in detail please. 

IQ = Cognitive processing power, calculation, pattern recognition, memory, working memory etc. You can do your computations swiftly.

Someone with 140 IQ can pull off calculating advanced calculus in their head half sleep. Someone with IQ 110 can study adv calculus with sufficient practice and repetition.

IQ is associated with speed & manipulation. A high IQ person can essentially get more work done in less time. 

Intelligence is, well, not so easily defined. So I am linking some random videos from the internet to explain it.

It's a combination of wisdom, wit, cleverness, cunning, mind reading ability, consciousness, IQ, knowledge, spirituality and much more. Intelligence is much more holistic compared to IQ. 

Yeah, IQ may be less holistic and myopic. But still, it matters. 

Studies and popular culture miss this basic distinction. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

@Bobby_2021 31:59 This is why you don't generalize from individuals to populations :) 

Edited by Carl-Richard

18 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Verbal intelligence > numerical intelligence > spatial intelligence among Jews is perfectly capable of explaining the disparity against non-Jews, since in terms of the practicalities of the various fields they have superiority in (being doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc.) logic using words or the internal monologue is the abstract-cognitive centralization responsible for everything else. Numerical intelligence is only useful for particular tasks, and spatial intelligence is essentially useless outside of engineering. Memory, especially short-term memory, is unnecessary for genius-level accomplishments (recall all the stories of Einstein having an atrocious memory, not being able to remember his own phone number).

Now, of course, I'm over-generalizing here, but so do the categories on IQ tests. Mathematics and thinking about space can be done using only words, language can be done using numbers and visual conceptualizations, you can visualize shapes numbered (like seeing seven objects instead of the digit "7") or cognize shapes by their quantities (geometry), and you can write out the "program" for what space is like using only numbers (like a 101010000101 code for a video or image). So the separations between these "multiple intelligences" go away with holism and genuine creativity.

But verbal IQ is what aligns most with the highest abstract intelligence, if you had to pick any of the categories away from the false categorization into the context of holistically true intelligence.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

3 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Verbal intelligence > numerical intelligence > spatial intelligence among Jews is perfectly capable of explaining the disparity against non-Jews, since in terms of the practicalities of the various fields they have superiority in (being doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc.) logic using words or the internal monologue is the abstract-cognitive centralization responsible for everything else.

The literacy obligation will also have extra-genetic effects as well. Imagine a person who learns to read at 5 years old vs. 18 years old. The first person will have access to arguably the strongest tool for enhancing mental processing during crucial developmental periods, conferring extra-genetic enhancement of intellectual abilities. A culture that values literacy will skew towards early literacy, and as they have done so for millennia, they'll have built up a massive historical momentum of material and social inheritance (parents having high education is of course a big predictor for education rates).

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard The maker of the video "debunking" high Ashkenazi IQ had an argument solely reducible to the fact the initial studies did not control for wealth. We don't know the data on rich Jews vs. poor Jews. If poor Jews also were above average, that would prove the Jews really do have high IQs and suggest the genetic hypothesis to an extent. But the preponderance of wealth Jews have access to has to come from somewhere, no? Intelligence? Educational obligation which intelligence is rooted in? Other cultural factors? Basic reasoning skills lead one to think the "debunker" must be wrong, because if we posit the other cultural factors through reasoning, that same logical trail brings up "intelligence culture" and thus discounting IQ would be arbitrary. tldr; the video is wrong.

58 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The literacy obligation will also have extra-genetic effects as well. Imagine a person who learns to read at 5 years old vs. 18 years old.

I couldn't really read or write until I was 8; now I'm receiving and gifting linguistic messages from God.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Basic reasoning skills lead one to think the "debunker" must be wrong, because if we posit the other cultural factors through reasoning, that same logical trail brings up "intelligence culture" and thus discounting IQ would be arbitrary. tldr; the video is wrong.

I could agree with that. Debunkers often use many premises which partially concede some ground to the opposition which starts adding up as you add more premises, so his conclusion may certainly be inaccurate, especially when he is mainly dealing with quantitative rather than qualitative distinctions.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I couldn't really read or write until I was 8; now I'm receiving and gifting linguistic messages from God.

I remember I used to look at pictures in the World Atlas at our house when I was 5, but I don't remember reading much in it. I also remember watching a documentary about the Cassini missions to Saturn's moon Titan when I was 5 with my father, and it blew my mind. The infinity of space and the immensity of Jupiter and Saturn was terrifying and fascinating. After that, I got an illustrative science book on astronomy for children, and I do remember reading in it, but I think I was maybe 6 or 7. My mom also used to read physiology and anatomy books with me. 

As for other formative childhood "stimuli", I've listened to music ever since I learned to walk and turn on the cassette player. I think I would listen to my own children's music every day. My mom also put a cassette player in my room with classical music on it for falling asleep. I think they really wanted me to become a musician lol. I got a violin at 4 or 5, but I didn't like playing it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I remember I used to look at pictures in the World Atlas at our house when I was 5, but I don't remember reading much in it. I also remember watching a documentary about the Cassini missions to Saturn's moon Titan when I was 5 with my father, and it blew my mind. The infinity of space and the immensity of Jupiter and Saturn was terrifying and fascinating. After that, I got an illustrative science book on astronomy for children, and I do remember reading in it, but I think I was maybe 6 or 7. My mom also used to read physiology and anatomy books with me. 

It's because the teacher I got when I moved to a new school was an insane person, so I learnt to read and write in cursive very quickly.

cassette player

Man, Norway is so far behind in tech apparently.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

14 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Man, Norway is so far behind in tech apparently.

I'm an old man, jk. I mean, we did have CD players back then, but when you have something like children's music on cassette, you use that instead of re-buying it in a new format.

18 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Bobby_2021 31:59 This is why you don't generalize from individuals to populations :) 

@11.07 This guy dosen't even know how modern IQ tests are done. That's how IQ was measured "historically" as written in the wiki page he himself quoted. 

It was already found to be wrong and rejected from the mainstream as a method of measuring IQ. Overall, IQ tests during teenage shows little variation to tests in adulthood.

He presents many good arguments in the video, but the fact that he misses how IQ is even measured is so disheartening. Makes me question if I want to deconstruct other good arguments made in the video. I may or may not do that at a later time. Good research takes time to read and digest.

Of course I don't want any set of people to be over-represented in power. It's anti democratic and eventually collapse if it's allowed to run without check.

I am only *explaining* why jews do well. I am NOT saying that we must allow them to be over-represented simply because they are smart. Smart people are good at rigging hierarchies for their own benifit. Also, smart people could choose not to do that on their own. Jews just didn't hold back. 

These leftist intellectuals will never make peace with the fact that genetics make people, cultures fundamentally different from each other. What else do you expect? I will be more suprised if they were completely equal in genetic abilities. Because some outside force like God would need to keep them equal. Since such a petty God dosen't exist, we will see differences in abilities between cultures.

Humans are merely executing the genetic memory ingrained in them. Then a bunch of humans come together and make culture, a social construction. The parameters for the construction is genetics in the humans themselves. Genetics goes far deeper than you think. 

The thread got so polluted with IQ and genetics discussion I couldn't find if in-group preference argument was properly addressed.

How strong is their in-group preference factor? Is it true they have schools and teachings they are not communicating to the public?

How much does it attribute to their success?

High IQ

Insane in group stress placed on them by others (they MUST stick together to survive historically)
Very open and liberal
Very funny and great banter