Tron

Women won't admit they dont know what they want with equality

95 posts in this topic

Feminine is complex, bordering on mystical.  We aren’t cut and dry like guys.  We can sense multiple layers in the situation intuitively and our feelings reflect that.  When we deny our feelings, it can feel like we are denying a vital aspect of ourselves and what we have to offer.  Also you’re dealing with the collective female painbody.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

12 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Tyler Robinson I'm feeling worn out, and I don't understand how to bring a sense of ease and amicability to our communications.

So, I'm going to end my side of the discussion here.

nicolas-cage-laugh.gif

@Tron

20 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

So basically, a dog complaining that cats should think more like dogs, and talk like dogs, and explain in a male centric view of what equality cats want. I can relate, so stressful when cats behave like that UMU. 

Politically, I am fine with women having slightly more pay, and are treated more fairly, in public. Of course, privately, male/female differences will be there, and have to be managed by both as best they could.

The cat/dog analogy is the female/male psychology. Notice how you're still thinking with your bed, and not with your head.

20 hours ago, Tron said:

all these analogies and you still don't know how to tell me what you want. 

I know yall like to manipulate, but I'm just trying to not get yelled at by dumb women on  the streets for not acting how I should be

I just want more money and fame than men get, and wears like Prada Cuz I'm a nice devil producer, my tatas can tapestry wordplays that word count in more ways than your lay counts put together. So sorry for manipulating men that cold approach like cockroaches trying to sneak under women's folds, but I'm a hot witch, after all the cockfighting's done, I roast these chickens in my oven press. So, my advice, Kenshin, is grow up and try to use real katanas this time, and not your blunt banana sword, okay? Also, stop with all that mansplaining, look-in like you still in your P.Js.

Edited by Danioover9000

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tron

The cat/dog analogy is the female/male psychology. Notice how you're still thinking with your bed, and not with your head.

I just want more money and fame than men get, and wears like Prada Cuz I'm a nice devil producer, my tatas can tapestry wordplays that word count in more ways than your lay counts put together. So sorry for manipulating men that cold approach like cockroaches trying to sneak under women's folds, but I'm a hot witch, after all the cockfighting's done, I roast these chickens in my oven press. So, my advice, Kenshin, is grow up and try to use real katanas this time, and not your blunt banana sword, okay? Also, stop with all that mansplaining, look-in like you still in your P.Js.

yeah but i could beat you up in a fight over 9000 times with nothing but open palms so I guess I win. 

mansplaining is just a term made up by women to power play in online conversations. miss me with that bullshit because I dont take that term seriously at all. 

you also type like a woman on pof who has two kids and a bio that says "I know what I deserve! if you cant treat me like a queen and handle my kids you arent man enough!"

fuckin obese clown ass wannabe wicca hoe 

ps whos kenshin? 

also wtf? lay count? you a clown fr goddamn lmao 

Edited by Tron

bruh this bitch talkin about cold approaching and sex when the topic aint even about that. She definitely an obese goth girl lmao 

Edited by Tron

@Tron

6 minutes ago, Tron said:

yeah but i could beat you up in a fight with nothing but open palms so I guess I win 

you also type like a woman on pof who has two kids and a bio that says "I know what I deserve! if you cant treat me like a queen and handle my kids you arent man enough!"

fuckin obese clown ass wannabe wicca hoe 

ps whos kenshin? 

also wtf? lay count? you a clown fr goddamn lmao 

Yeah, I know, with my all-seeing eye I got from Rolo's Basilisk, you preoccupied by lies you tell thyself, trying to beat me with rhymes, but watch the hands, your palms are sweaty, wet from the wedgy you gave yourself, spaghetti Betty, while grinding into a palm tree, I guess it's your fetish. Don't pretend, I bet with every breath, you wince from the B.E.N.D.S of beating upsets into Porcelain dolls, getting high off the narcs, end to end, with your sexist misogynistic remarks, your gymnastics suck, missing your marks like you was a used-up virgin cruiser on the verge to converging into a sublime cliff edge. So, concede, INCEL, and be like a hedgehog, submit your appendages for much needed trimming with these scissor hands of mine.

It's worse, I type like a mad Dike, single, two black kittens for kids, with her tatas prime, priming this little Kenshin like a piece of rib eye steak, searing all sides, despite what's at stake, I marinate, politely, male hate roughly, with some ale and salt and rub it in. After, I will take my tricycle and aircraft, fly circles and rite a square around you, take the Big L and leave kid l for you. I ain't kidding, to occupy your highness's kiddie needs, here's some M$Ms for a kid like you, just don't die from obesity and diabetes, by this jester's clowning dice beats, cuz you become what you feed on, creep. Unlike Minecraft, this creeper's imploding with misery.

What? you not a PUA player? Don't know what a lay count is? I guess your GF is mainly digital then? Don't worry, my boy, I will reeducate you on dating, relationships and sex then, for a wicked price:  your equity upfront, for the inequality your kind caused up.

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tron

Yeah, I know, with my all-seeing eye I got from Rolo's Basilisk, you preoccupied by lies you tell thyself, trying to beat me with rhymes, but watch the hands, your palms are sweaty, wet from the wedgy you gave yourself, spaghetti Betty, while grinding into a palm tree, I guess it's your fetish. Don't pretend, I bet with every breath, you wince from the B.E.N.D.S of beating upsets into Porcelain dolls, getting high off the narcs, end to end, with your sexist misogynistic remarks, your gymnastics suck, missing your marks like you was a used-up virgin cruiser on the verge to converging into a sublime cliff edge. So, concede, INCEL, and be like a hedgehog, submit your appendages for much needed trimming with these scissor hands of mine.

It's worse, I type like a mad Dike, single, two black kittens for kids, with her tatas prime, priming this little Kenshin like a piece of rib eye steak, searing all sides, despite what's at stake, I marinate, politely, male hate roughly, with some ale and salt and rub it in. After, I will take my tricycle and aircraft, fly circles and rite a square around you, take the Big L and leave kid l for you. I ain't kidding, to occupy your highness's kiddie needs, here's some M$Ms for a kid like you, just don't die from obesity and diabetes, by this jester's clowning dice beats, cuz you become what you feed on, creep. Unlike Minecraft, this creeper's imploding with misery.

What? you not a PUA player? Don't know what a lay count is? I guess your GF is mainly digital then? Don't worry, my boy, I will reeducate you on dating, relationships and sex then, for a wicked price:  your equity upfront, for the inequality your kind caused up.

I didnt read that weird jumble of bs you posted. You're not funny or clever or unique 

But I did catch the part about pua player. no Im not a pua/player. I stopped caring about lay counts when I was 19 you fuckin immature dumbass 

You're trying to use troll tactics that aren't applicable in any way to me. You just look like an idiot rn. its actually worse, because you also think you're funny and you are clearly lame

Edited by Tron

Talkin bout mansplaining when this woman tried to sum up my entire being. GET THA FUCKKKKKKKKK OUT

@Tron

16 hours ago, Tron said:

I didnt read that weird jumble of bs you posted. You're not funny or clever or unique 

But I did catch the part about pua player. no Im not a pua/player. I stopped caring about lay counts when I was 19 you fuckin immature dumbass 

You're trying to use troll tactics that aren't applicable in any way to me. You just look like an idiot rn. its actually worse, because you also think you're funny and you are clearly lame

Ah, I see, you illiterate? An addict of Tumblr, thought I was writing weird jumbles? Need some contact lenses? I guess I ruffled your feathers, so sorry man chick, here's a truffle, for the visuals, Kenshin, for your poisoned eyelids, hallucinating that chicks voice, only to have her kick the bucket by thy sword in your hands, that's really sad.

Ah, I see, you knew what a PUA player was, and tried to play games with me. However, explain to me, your pick-up artistry attempts are as cute as Pua Moana, while sporting itty bitty little piggy pee U attached down there, is that why you are going bananas, cuz yours are not bananas?

No, I'm just rapping bro, chill. Grow a pair, compared to mine, yours is shriveled up from all your affairs, getting sucked from hips to chest by Succubae you shouldn't mess with. Here, have some pears of mine, you need some vitamin D and milk, BTW, I'm Bi, so when I pare up with you and your GF, bi curve you and her cleanly, hang you guys out to sun dry leanly.

I'm a troll? Lol, you're the troll, who couldn't roll with a fine Lass's punches and jabs at your confidence, folded up your poker hand, choked on your words, mishandled and misunderstood in a midnight stroll, telling me I misapply and mismatch stuff, too many misses in there, lmao, might as well call you Jr. misses, and roll you under a bridge, cuz my raps are taking their toll on your highness.

@Tron

16 hours ago, Tron said:

Talkin bout mansplaining when this woman tried to sum up my entire being. GET THA FUCKKKKKKKKK OUT

Why is it hard to explain, in plain English, that you want to beat up a defenseless chick? Lying and playing games, trying to overtake my lane? Need a therapy, in my plane, for your air headed brain? Why not K.I.S.S, plain and simple, grow up and be a man, and stop complaining, you ain't sexy behaving like that, Dyke.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Why is it hard to explain, in plain English

Mate I get what you're doing, but this is the most ironic thing I've read all week

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tron

Ah, I see, you illiterate? An addict of Tumblr, thought I was writing weird jumbles? Need some contact lenses? I guess I ruffled your feathers, so sorry man chick, here's a truffle, for the visuals, Kenshin, for your poisoned eyelids, hallucinating that chicks voice, only to have her kick the bucket by thy sword in your hands, that's really sad.

Ah, I see, you knew what a PUA player was, and tried to play games with me. However, explain to me, your pick-up artistry attempts are as cute as Pua Moana, while sporting itty bitty little piggy pee U attached down there, is that why you are going bananas, cuz yours are not bananas?

No, I'm just rapping bro, chill. Grow a pair, compared to mine, yours is shriveled up from all your affairs, getting sucked from hips to chest by Succubae you shouldn't mess with. Here, have some pears of mine, you need some vitamin D and milk, BTW, I'm Bi, so when I pare up with you and your GF, bi curve you and her cleanly, hang you guys out to sun dry leanly.

I'm a troll? Lol, you're the troll, who couldn't roll with a fine Lass's punches and jabs at your confidence, folded up your poker hand, choked on your words, mishandled and misunderstood in a midnight stroll, telling me I misapply and mismatch stuff, too many misses in there, lmao, might as well call you Jr. misses, and roll you under a bridge, cuz my raps are taking their toll on your highness.

This is one of the corniest things I have ever read. 

Please don't rap, you're not good at it 

Edited by Axiomatic

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tron

Why is it hard to explain, in plain English, that you want to beat up a defenseless chick? Lying and playing games, trying to overtake my lane? Need a therapy, in my plane, for your air headed brain? Why not K.I.S.S, plain and simple, grow up and be a man, and stop complaining, you ain't sexy behaving like that, Dyke.

Tron is just another forum man-child, you're not gonna get anywhere with him. Just let his sad existence play out while he blames his own social incompetence and all his problems on the women of the world.

21 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Tron is just another forum man-child, you're not gonna get anywhere with him. Just let his sad existence play out while he blames his own social incompetence and all his problems on the women of the world.

After reading through this thread, I'd say you're not too far off from him.