Tron

Women won't admit they dont know what they want with equality

95 posts in this topic

I was with my female friend last weekend. We went out on the town, got drunk, and we were in the city and she lost track of where she parked. We didn't plan to drive, but she wanted to make sure she knew where the car was.

So she kept running across the streets or running off by herself trying to find it. And it got to a point where I had to tell her to stop running off because it's 1 a.m. and were in the middle of the city. 

Well...she runs across the street one more time, and I follow her when I look up from my phone trying to find an uber.

After I cross, a car pulls up. This woman yells out "hey! I'm just sayin! next time she crosses the street like that, you need to make sure shes safe! woman power!" then drives off like the self righteous piece of work she is.

What's ironic is that I did try to keep her from doing that, as mentioned before.

Whats REALLY ironic is that her telling me that makes no sense to me. Isn't equality for genders allowing her to make her own choices? Would it have been sexist if I grabbed her wrist and said "you're staying with me for safety!". I told her to be careful multiple times and to stay near me, and she continued to run off...

My lady friend also thought that woman was dumb and self righteous too so at least she sees the hypocrisy.

So what is it women? Am I supposed to be chivalrous and protect you and watch over you because you're too weak? Or do I allow you to be independent and cross that street whenever the fuck you want? 

I don't know what I'm supposed to do to make yall feel equal because no matter what I do i'm wrong if a woman feels like I am wrong in her emotions.

The way women approach this shit is dumb. lay out some ground rules for what the fuck you want 

You’re giving far too much importance to an ultimately meaningless interaction with a silly stranger

3 minutes ago, something_else said:

You’re giving far too much importance to an ultimately meaningless interaction with a silly stranger

woman power!

just gonna ask women like that if I can take a dookie in their car when they do that self righteous bullshit 

"a man cat called me and harassed me on the street at night"

"Relax sweetie. You’re giving far too much importance to an ultimately meaningless interaction with a silly stranger"

Edited by Tron

just tell me what the fuck you want you lovely powerful fierce ladies

have a conference, make the rules, send out a goddamn memo

jesus h christ 

Edited by Tron

15 minutes ago, Tron said:

just tell me what the fuck you want you lovely powerful fierce ladies

Mmm... I want an ice-cream. Vanila with Oreo to be more accurate B|

Thank you B|

Let Love In

18 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is called a shit test 

good luck on solving your systematic issues with that method 

1 minute ago, Tron said:

good luck on solving your systematic issues with that method 

You need to put your dick down and tell her how it is. 

18 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Mmm... I want an ice-cream. Vanila with Oreo to be more accurate B|

Thank you B|

thats confirmation that you dont know wtf you want YA FUCKIN DUNCE! 

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You need to put your dick down and tell her how it is. 

I mean if thats empowering women and treating them equally, im all for it

46 minutes ago, Tron said:

woman power!

just gonna ask women like that if I can take a dookie in their car when they do that self righteous bullshit 

"a man cat called me and harassed me on the street at night"

"Relax sweetie. You’re giving far too much importance to an ultimately meaningless interaction with a silly stranger"

The problem is that for women, being cat-called on the street by dudes poses a much more tangible threat to her well-being

Some women shouting bizarre shit out of her car at you is not really a huge threat to your well-being

50 minutes ago, something_else said:

This.

1 minute ago, something_else said:

The problem is that for women, being cat-called on the street by dudes poses a much more tangible threat to her well-being

Some women shouting bizarre shit out of her car at you is not really a huge threat to your well-being

why not? she could have a gun

or is it simply the truth that women aren't as equal and shouldnt be treated as such? 

yall are just deflecting the fact that women dont know what it means for them to be equal. nobody wants to shed actual light on that 

Edited by Tron

So basically, a dog complaining that cats should think more like dogs, and talk like dogs, and explain in a male centric view of what equality cats want. I can relate, so stressful when cats behave like that UMU. 

Politically, I am fine with women having slightly more pay, and are treated more fairly, in public. Of course, privately, male/female differences will be there, and have to be managed by both as best they could.

1 minute ago, Tron said:

why not? she could have a gun

or is it simply the truth that women aren't as equal and shouldnt be treated as such? 

stop being an idiot.

2 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

stop being an idiot.

no, you stop being an idiot 

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

So basically, a dog complaining that cats should think more like dogs, and talk like dogs, and explain in a male centric view of what equality cats want. I can relate, so stressful when cats behave like that UMU. 

Politically, I am fine with women having slightly more pay, and are treated more fairly, in public. Of course, privately, male/female differences will be there, and have to be managed by both as best they could.

all these analogies and you still don't know how to tell me what you want. 

I know yall like to manipulate, but I'm just trying to not get yelled at by dumb women on  the streets for not acting how I should be

Edited by Tron

1 minute ago, RMQualtrough said:

MGTOWtism.

doesnt apply, because I clearly am involved with women

also shows that you didnt actually read my thread, proving youre ignorant

your internet shaming tactics dont work on me. sorry 

so far nobody has answered my question

I just got loose analogies for why I shouldn't be asking this

and attempts at shaming

but nobody lays out concrete info

because you all know it's stupid just as much as I do, but for whatever reason you don't wanna admit it because it will hurt your agenda.