Arthogaan

What are top 3 bravest things you ever did?

12 posts in this topic

That there was this huge amount of mental energy being released when you were doing something that your body was screaming against and you were proud.

For me that would be:
- Kissing a girl that I was scared will reject me in high school.
- Quitting a corporate job and following a blue-collar course against my family after my bachelor degree.
- DMT 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

blue-collar course

What was the blue-collar course you did and what was/is your job/way of making money?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

Gave everything I had, my whole self, for what I believed was the love of my life. Spent two years trapped on an island without a Visa. Walked away from that relationship with nothing, started putting myself back together. 

32 minutes ago, ThePoint said:

What was the blue-collar course you did and what was/is your job/way of making money?

Driving a truck. I did it for a month and quit- which also required courage :D

I am back in a corporate environment - data analyst.

Edited by Arthogaan

Couple of things. 

• I quit my old job because of mental harassment. The job was important but I decided to let go 
  • I once saved the life of a girl by putting my own life at risk. I was going to come under a vehicle while rescuing her but I managed to escape without injuries.
  • I broke up with an abusive ex. I was in the hospital feeling very fragile. But I took the decision anyway although I was too scared of losing him 
  • I confronted my mother one day after being diagnosed with PTSD about all our childhood struggles
  • I rescued my dad when I was 14. He was about to die in the hospital and the nurses didn't care. So I yelled at the nurse very loudly and ran to the doctor to get my dad to the emergency room. He was quickly transported to Intensive care , his heart had stopped, so they did electroshock and revived him. The doctor thanked me later for being quick. 
  • When I was 7 years old, a pedophile in my neighborhood held me in his arms and wouldn't let go. He wanted to rape me. I firmly told him to let me go. I told him repeatedly with lot of courage. And then he dropped me and let me go. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

These three comes to my mind.:)

• When I told my family that I am a bi-sexual.
  • Quitting my old job and booking a flight to India for a backpacking trip.
  • Moving to another city, when before, I still lived with my parents.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

• Live in a different city for 5 years
  • Do an Improv comedy show
  • Cliff jumping into a lake

I can't think up a brave thing I've done xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1. Dropped out of college without a plan

2. Quit an MLM.

3. Love Myself.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

1. Sold all my belongings and built a camper in the back of my truck that I then lived out of while working an unpaid internship under my long time mentor Elliott Hulse

2. Left my friends, family & home state I to move 2,000 miles across the country to a state where I knew nobody

3. Quit my job in the field that I’d studied in college and spent the past 5 years in to pursue something completely new

All of which were hard decisions that took me lots of courage to pull the trigger on. Grateful I made all these changes!(: 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

3 hours ago, King Merk said:

1. Sold all my belongings and built a camper in the back of my truck that I then lived out of while working an unpaid internship under my long time mentor Elliott Hulse

2. Left my friends, family & home state I to move 2,000 miles across the country to a state where I knew nobody

3. Quit my job in the field that I’d studied in college and spent the past 5 years in to pursue something completely new

All of which were hard decisions that took me lots of courage to pull the trigger on. Grateful I made all these changes!(: 

Nice!

1. How long did you live in a camper? Was it hard?

3. What was the field that you abandoned and what do you pursue now.

@Arthogaan I lived in my camper in Florida for 3 months then lived in it for another month as I travelled out west.

The difficulties with it was sleeping if it was really hot or really cold (I didn’t have any AC/heater in it) and finding safe places to park at night while travelling.

Other than that it wasn’t too hard. I hung out at parks all day when I wasn’t working & spent a lot more time with friends. Even pulled a couple girls in the back haha. Good times.

(will attach a photo of it - wasn’t a masterpiece but I built it & was proud)

I abandoned the fitness industry. I studied exercises science in college and was a personal trainer for 5 years. Even had my own online coaching business for a little while. It was great but my underlying value was health and helping people lose weight and gain muscle wasn’t a deep enough impact for me.

Because of this I’ve switched to mental health. I currently work in a psychiatric hospital as a youth counselor.

That said my 5 year vision is to become a psychedelic facilitator which will be possible in Oregon for psilocybin come 2023. But hopefully that’ll move to my state of Washington soon as well. I’m super excited for that opportunity. 

ECA21E7E-B23B-4007-9E52-469ADEDB46B6.jpeg

The game of survival cannot be won.