Scholar

The Perversion of God

9 posts in this topic

I've noticed a kind of attitude within spiritual communities that has always bothered me, and that is to frame spirituality as a race, as "self improvement", as some sort of game you need to win. Especially Leo has this attitude with his constant moralizing and mocking of the ignorant. It's about ambition, achievement, about a crusade for the truth.

I don't get a sense of celebration of existence, of acceptance, of love. It's resistant to what is, it's the undermining of wisdom and intelligence.

The truth is, people are revealed to what is deemed by the highest authority and intelligence to be right. People and society are shown what they are ready for.

"But, I need everyone to experience this, I need you to experience this!"

Everyone one will experience this in time, at their own pace, as is destined by the wisdom of God. Rushing it will lead to disharmony, not harmony. It will lead to suffering, not to joy and peace. If society was ready and mature enough for Truth, then society would see Truth. If you gave God to chimps, chimps would perish. That's all that would happen. There is a reason for evolution, and it's not merely to return to God. Everything returns, that is without question.

The impatience, the desire to resist reality and attempt to bring to people the Truth and wake them up, that means a lack of alignment to Truth. And in this way God is perverted. God is not celebrated in joy and love, God is shoved down people's throats. God's creation is undermined, as if God was more important than Creation.

Can you see that God would never say that he is more important than Creation? God is Love, complete Selflessness. Would he look upon Creation and point it's finger "You are pathetic, return to me at once, where Truth and Beauty and Goodness exists!".

I have been always interested in the Nature of Existence and Reality, and Leo's content in many ways has smothered that curiousity. The combination of self-improvement and framing Truth like something that must be attained. That's not curiousity, that's not genuine interest. That's self-help bullshit.

Those who are ready will find their way as long as you offer to them help when they ask for it. It's as simple as that, you don't need to convince anyone. If someone needs to be convinced, it means they are not ready. This must be accepted, there is no way around it.

If it is not and you are burned at the stake, it is you who has failed to recognize the wisdom and authority of God, not them. I wonder if you can see this. If you get put to the cross and you complain about it, you are the one who is ignorant. You should have known that Creation is Perfection. If you could just hand God over to people like it was some sort of gift, then all Creatures on Earth would be Enlightened. But they are not, because if you gave them God, Creation would cease, it would fall apart. The foundation is not built yet, and your impatience will lead you to build a house on it when the ground is not yet prepared. That's foolishness, that's childishness.

The way the people react to you and your teachings is 100% justified and proper, in fact it is the highest wisdom. When the immune system of society recognizes you and removes you, then it means you are the virus, the cancer. And of course, a virus is part of Creation, part of Perfection. But do not delude yourself, because if that happens, that's exactly what you are. You are a virus that thinks it knows better, that wants to selfishly replicate itself. And reality will deal with you accordingly.

One day, when the organism of society is evolved enough, the virus might become part of the organism. But that is not the case today, if you cannot see this, you are just blind. If you are too selfish and impatient, and want to live the role of the self-important bringer of Truth, it just shows you have a lack of integration. If you did See, then you would be patient. You would know that there is no rush.

Then you might recognize that the fact that psychedelics are illegal in most countries is because of the wisdom of God, and nothing else. That people like you have been burned at the stake for very good reason. In fact, for Divine Reason, for the prosperity and evolution of Creation itself. You, burned at the stake, for the Love of God.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

The point is, whatever arises, aim to accept/love that, to see the beauty/divinity in every manifestation of consciousness, and to aim for the forgiveness of what is deemed to cause harm (including at times your own "unconsciousness" and inability to forgive). 

Including your "teachers" and "students" and where they're at. Then you have no problems and that is the embodiment of "God consciousness".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

^ Look I am going to say this because those of you on the forums are so caught in ego its hilarious. Look what you just did....you criticized Leo and present your world view as more valid. Which means you are doing the very thing you are criticizing. You just revealed your bull shit.

Majority of people on this forum are going around criticizing everyone's posts and acting mightier than thou. You accused Leo of moralizing and then moralized him as bad. So you are doing what you are telling Leo NOT to do?

Do you see? You are asleep, and unconscious!!! Also guess what? I am doing it too! But the difference between me and you....I KNOW I AM FULL OF SHIT!!! YOU DON'T!!! Your ego is not going to construct some BIG LIE about oh I wasn't doing that, you're wrong....etc etc...

Yall acting like some children on this forum. You are pointing your finger at your own reflection and saying that is not me!!! Leo is YOU!!! Any criticism you make of Leo you are making of yourself!! The guy has YOU ARE ME as his freaking signature....and you all are still playing this stupid separation game!!! LEO IS YOU, I AM YOU, The WHOLE WORLD IS YOU!!!! So stop judging and accept yourself!!!

AND YES I AM FULL OF SHIT FOR HAVING TO POINT THIS OUT BUT I DON'T CARE!!! LOL. Wake up already sheesh!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Scholar said:

I've noticed a kind of attitude within spiritual communities that has always bothered me, and that is to frame spirituality as a race, as "self improvement", as some sort of game you need to win. Especially Leo has this attitude with his constant moralizing and mocking of the ignorant. It's about ambition, achievement, about a crusade for the truth.

I don't get a sense of celebration of existence, of acceptance, of love. It's resistant to what is, it's the undermining of wisdom and intelligence.

The truth is, people are revealed to what is deemed by the highest authority and intelligence to be right. People and society are shown what they are ready for.

"But, I need everyone to experience this, I need you to experience this!"

Everyone one will experience this in time, at their own pace, as is destined by the wisdom of God. Rushing it will lead to disharmony, not harmony. It will lead to suffering, not to joy and peace. If society was ready and mature enough for Truth, then society would see Truth. If you gave God to chimps, chimps would perish. That's all that would happen. There is a reason for evolution, and it's not merely to return to God. Everything returns, that is without question.

The impatience, the desire to resist reality and attempt to bring to people the Truth and wake them up, that means a lack of alignment to Truth. And in this way God is perverted. God is not celebrated in joy and love, God is shoved down people's throats. God's creation is undermined, as if God was more important than Creation.

Can you see that God would never say that he is more important than Creation? God is Love, complete Selflessness. Would he look upon Creation and point it's finger "You are pathetic, return to me at once, where Truth and Beauty and Goodness exists!".

I have been always interested in the Nature of Existence and Reality, and Leo's content in many ways has smothered that curiousity. The combination of self-improvement and framing Truth like something that must be attained. That's not curiousity, that's not genuine interest. That's self-help bullshit.

Those who are ready will find their way as long as you offer to them help when they ask for it. It's as simple as that, you don't need to convince anyone. If someone needs to be convinced, it means they are not ready. This must be accepted, there is no way around it.

If it is not and you are burned at the stake, it is you who has failed to recognize the wisdom and authority of God, not them. I wonder if you can see this. If you get put to the cross and you complain about it, you are the one who is ignorant. You should have known that Creation is Perfection. If you could just hand God over to people like it was some sort of gift, then all Creatures on Earth would be Enlightened. But they are not, because if you gave them God, Creation would cease, it would fall apart. The foundation is not built yet, and your impatience will lead you to build a house on it when the ground is not yet prepared. That's foolishness, that's childishness.

The way the people react to you and your teachings is 100% justified and proper, in fact it is the highest wisdom. When the immune system of society recognizes you and removes you, then it means you are the virus, the cancer. And of course, a virus is part of Creation, part of Perfection. But do not delude yourself, because if that happens, that's exactly what you are. You are a virus that thinks it knows better, that wants to selfishly replicate itself. And reality will deal with you accordingly.

One day, when the organism of society is evolved enough, the virus might become part of the organism. But that is not the case today, if you cannot see this, you are just blind. If you are too selfish and impatient, and want to live the role of the self-important bringer of Truth, it just shows you have a lack of integration. If you did See, then you would be patient. You would know that there is no rush.

Then you might recognize that the fact that psychedelics are illegal in most countries is because of the wisdom of God, and nothing else. That people like you have been burned at the stake for very good reason. In fact, for Divine Reason, for the prosperity and evolution of Creation itself. You, burned at the stake, for the Love of God.

Do you not see the irony and hypocritical nature of your own post?  Lol let Leo be Leo, let nature be nature, let God be God.  Celebrate his place and yours.  Let life run its course with or without your interpretations, speak as you may and let Leo be....

Well God is able to hold infinite paradoxical and opposing ideas, thoughts, and infinite identities, ;) it's a tall order so I wouldn't be too hard on yourself if that's a struggle. Strangely it can also be very easy if you dropped "yourself" in the picture, but soon as you put your finite self in the picture (that wants a stake in it) it can feel like an uphill battle. Which "identity" to take on/see things through is entirely up to you and you have that freedom to do so.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 29.9.2022 at 7:38 AM, Mu_ said:

Do you not see the irony and hypocritical nature of your own post?  Lol let Leo be Leo, let nature be nature, let God be God.  Celebrate his place and yours.  Let life run its course with or without your interpretations, speak as you may and let Leo be....

It's not hypocritical, I have advocated for Leo to recognize what he is. I let nature be nature, and because I am part of that nature, part of the wisdom of God, I am here talking to you and writing this post. This is how the wisdom of God works, conversations are part of it, and even your knee-jerk reaction is part of it.

This is letting life run it's course. Letting or not letting Leo be is part of this construct, and that is what you fail to see at this moment.

Glory to Israel

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

It's not hypocritical, I have advocated for Leo to recognize what he is. I let nature be nature, and because I am part of that nature, part of the wisdom of God, I am here talking to you and writing this post. This is how the wisdom of God works, conversations are part of it, and even your knee-jerk reaction is part of it.

This is letting life run it's course. Letting or not letting Leo be is part of this construct, and that is what you fail to see at this moment.

And around and around it goes, I hear ya, and I think you hear me, so lets leave it at that....