Carl-Richard

What is Leo's main shtick really about? Psychonautics vs. Spirituality

426 posts in this topic

@Alex_R This is already true. Beyond words. 

The moment you add words or concepts to it, it becomes a futile search for truth. The end.

Apparently.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

???

???

3 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The nasal quality is part of being in the head.  It's like a head that just happens to have a body attached.  

Yep, I reckon you've hit the nail on the head, that's very much the impression I get from listening to him.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

1 hour ago, Alex_R said:

If Solipsism is True, infinity of Gods is False

Solipsism is only a partial seeing. When you realize the sameness of your ultimate nature in all things, solipsism is grade school spirituality. It is all unbound Consciousness, beyond the false perspective of the self.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

That video is probably the only one of Leo that I don't recommend watching.

Actually, add the solipsism video to that list. To ever even mention that term while trying to teach spirituality is a huge blunder.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, Alex_R said:

But Solipsism is true or not? When i take high doses of LSD it is very obvious to me that i am the only thing in reality but then i found Leo Gura saying that there are more independent consciousness out there

If Solipsism is True, infinity of Gods is False

I don't know what to do.

there can only be "one" infinity. if there were two, they would limit each other, so they would not be infinite. Don't forget that what Leo says is just a story in your mind, indicative or not. reality is direct experience, beyond the words 

Infinity is not one, is not two. Infinity is infinity, and can't be described, you just can became it. Freedom.

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 23/12/2022 at 11:08 PM, Alex_R said:

I was very happy thinking that i was the only one consciousness in existence

Being alone isn’t scary in itself, as long as one is free to move in and out of such state, but the fatalistic fate of consciousness is worrisome.

If there is an endgame to spirituality, I’m too weak and unhealthy to effectively work toward it. I‘m biased.