Kalki Avatar

Psychic abilities with psychedelics?

12 posts in this topic

I randomly moved my phone on mushrooms with my mind. How is that possible? I got freaked and stopped. 

I have friends who get telepathic aswell.

Can anyone explain how to develop Psychic abilities with psychedelics? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar are you really sure? How much Did you moved it, Did you want it or Did it happened by itself?  what Kind of consciousness state were you as it moved? 

I had the same feeling when on mushrooms that I can move things if I want to. Tried to move a bottle but couldn’t. But I was sure that it’s possible since I am God

It's called telekinesis. I've succeeded in it once on psychedelics as well, having someone sober to see that the thing actually moved, and I was not moving my hands in any way nor was the movement subtle.

There are people who practice it as a skill and after some years of practice are able to move weak objects such as make psi wheels spin, move some paper, roll some cans, et cetera, completely sober. I knew someone who could also do it through a webcam. It's mostly an useless power, but cool for demonstrating that something is at least possible I guess.

I have no idea about developing them - I've had various different powers of many degrees, some straight up like from a dream and some mild and almost useless, that I have gained access to during psychedelics, but I usually have access to zero abilities sober except for rare occasions. You will not find almost anything on using psychedelics for abilities online, I've done a lot of research on this topic, the best you will find are some old vague descriptions of siddhis and iddhis that don't really help.

I guess keeping your mind open and not dismissing anything as a possibility is a good start, then actually going about doing things in your direct experience, if you are interested in them.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen can you elaborate what exactly happened during psychedelic telekinese experiment? 

13 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

How is that possible? I got freaked and stopped. 

Assuming it legitimately was telekinesis, the answer would be the same reason for anything: reality is One and you are God.

I’ve not consciously developed such abilities so I couldn’t tell you how to do it. There do seem to be teachers on YT though who can help you if you dig deep enough (Sean McNamara, Trebor Seven etc).

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@amanen can you elaborate what exactly happened during psychedelic telekinese experiment? 

I just was in a state of consciousness where I felt like I was the object, and in fact everything else, and this feeling got extremely strong and I was just feeling no disconnection between my own actions and everything else, it felt like I was doing everything, and tried moving as the object, and it moved. It didn't feel like I was using my "human" mind to move it, it's hard to describe. It was a nautilus shell.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Kalki Avatar are you really sure? How much Did you moved it, Did you want it or Did it happened by itself?  what Kind of consciousness state were you as it moved? 

Yep. I was in a low dose of shrooms. Im extremely sensitive to psychedelics, which kinda makes me not to joke with high doses yet. I have not done any mild or high dose on any psychedelic. Only micro and low. One day I was on weed and I could hear people speaking in their homes, kids chatting in school and people whispering in their cars. Which seems cool first only as an experience. But would be annoying to live like that. 

It was a very beautiful state. No idea what it was. My whole personality, love aura and sensuality changed. It was like my deepest authentic self plus highly conscious. Felt like floating/surfing too. I was not seeing patterns or anything. Just HD dream physical reality. 

I was not trying to move it, nor thought about it. I simply looked at my phone and it started to move to the right as it was on a table. Thats the thing thats scares me from seeing no boundary and distinction. Its like am about to enter a portal of Imagination, Reality. Where everything can happen if you dare to believe it. 

All you have to do is "See". Thats the ultimate sadhana. Might sound cute until you really start to see. 

3 hours ago, aurum said:

Assuming it legitimately was telekinesis, the answer would be the same reason for anything: reality is One and you are God.

I’ve not consciously developed such abilities so I couldn’t tell you how to do it. There do seem to be teachers on YT though who can help you if you dig deep enough (Sean McNamara, Trebor Seven etc).

@aurum

Thanks. Will check those out. I found this guy the other day. 

@amanen It could be useful for many things. We just dont know anything really about Telekinesis. Not even yogis. Probably aliens do. At least it could be useful for dealing with animalistic bullies and envious people. When you are in a state of Saint hood, max Positivity, love, peace and wellbeing, negative people dont like it and will start to plot against you. A good way to stop them could be to simply freak them a little with what you could do without hurting them. Then send them love again. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Yep. I was in a low dose of shrooms. Im extremely sensitive to psychedelics, which kinda makes me not to joke with high doses yet. I have not done any mild or high dose on any psychedelic. Only micro and low. One day I was on weed and I could hear people speaking in their homes, kids chatting in school and people whispering in their cars. Which seems cool first only as an experience. But would be annoying to live like that. 

It was a very beautiful state. No idea what it was. My whole personality, love aura and sensuality changed. It was like my deepest authentic self plus highly conscious. Felt like floating/surfing too. I was not seeing patterns or anything. Just HD dream physical reality. 

I was not trying to move it, nor thought about it. I simply looked at my phone and it started to move to the right as it was on a table. Thats the thing thats scares me from seeing no boundary and distinction. Its like am about to enter a portal of Imagination, Reality. Where everything can happen if you dare to believe it. 

All you have to do is "See". Thats the ultimate sadhana. Might sound cute until you really start to see. 

@aurum

@amanen It could be useful for many things. We just dont know anything really about Telekinesis. Not even yogis. Probably aliens do. At least it could be useful for dealing with animalistic bullies and envious people. When you are in a state of Saint hood, max Positivity, love, peace and wellbeing, negative people dont like it and will start to plot against you. A good way to stop them could be to simply freak them a little with what you could do without hurting them. Then send them love again. 

@Kalki Avatar  The guy is obviously blowing air , can't believe people are that stupid to fall for it.  Same as in this video

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Kalki Avatar 

@amanen

@Jowblob Certainly. I dont know if the guy is real or not. How am I to find out with so much technology now days and via Internet? The only thing I know is that my phone moved to the right. And I have different friends who have got telepathic. I joined a telepathic frequency with a group of people. At such frequency you percieve physical reality at 8K.

Dont be so quick to judge whats possible on reality. I said the same thing before doing psychedelics. Its the mind whos scared of getting shattered of all its illusions. Illusions you could not even imagine were illusions. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

12 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@aurum

LMAO this guy stole the Stranger things plot