Thought Art

The Sublime Balance of the Universe

16 posts in this topic

This has always been something I struggled with.

I've realized and been contemplating how:

1. Reality is my own mind

2. God's Will and my will are the same (yet I only have a finite aspect of the universe)

Yet, what I don't quite get is... How can I be as foolish as I am? How can I struggle with all the things I struggle with in life? 

Then, seeing as reality is so complex, I have the struggles and problems that I do... How do I get my life to reflect the intelligence of God? 

This, is the aligning ourselves with the Tao. 

I really am just beginning my contemplation here. Haven't even finished Leo's video on balance.

I do regards myself as a fool.

Though, I believe in myself that over the next 10-20 years I can become wise, balanced and stand tall upon the slippery earth. 

Sometimes I get the hunch... sure I, this dream should be the highest pinnicle in the universe. Surely, I must be the highest balance, the luckiest luck, the greatest life imaginable. But, idk.

Clearly nothing is random. But, how do I reconcile my own stupidity with being part of the highest intelligence? In my current state. I don't really understand.

I will continue to contemplate and learn over the years. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I do see the profound intelligence in the universe. 

But, if it's perfect... that must include me and my entire life. 

I mean, clearly there is a sublime balance. 

Yeah, It's super hard to see it in ALL things. The imperfection, the boring days, my own failures and money problems. It's all a little strange to think about.

◭"89"

Balance. This is exactly what I need. I need balance, and time. 

I don't know if I can escape from wage slavery... I don't know if I can run a successful online business.

I really need balance, wisdom, intelligence.

◭"89"

“All you need is selflessness and love”

Not sex, not money… 

Well, Leo seems to have lots of money and pursues lots of sex. Hm

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

lots of money and pursues lots of sex

This might be necessary to truly realize the quote above.

Stage orange karma and survival needs should be met first instead of repressed prematurely, otherwise it will come to bite you in the ass when you truly try to transcend to a higher stage.

I don't think he would want you to stop pursuing sex and money. I mean, he has an entire 3 part series on how to get laid. Maybe later down the road we will have the position to detach ourselves from such things.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid hmmm true

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

hmmm true

I just realized he addresses this exact point later on in the video, I myself was in the process of finishing it lol

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid I’m still finishing it too

◭"89"

stories friend. being silly, smart, thinking about what leo does...it's comparative thinking. As long as you process like that, you're at a primitive level. You're not stupid or smart, neither good nor bad, you are  you, and that's it. choose your challenges, fight and learn. enjoy the beauty of existence, and forget the others

@Breakingthewall Well, I’m talking about my reactions to his video, on his forum. 

Trying to understand exactly what he means when his actions contradict his words. 

idk, fuck it then. I’m primitive to you? Lol

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I didn't see the video, i though you talked just about you...no man, you are very advanced talking about reality, metaphysics, but about life, work, if you ask me you have a weak point: comparison. Success. 

I know it's important to succeed or you end up a slave, but even so, you have to forget the comparison. it completely corrupts you. I myself am starting a complicated business and doubts arise, but you have to focus on yourself and nothing else. in business if you have to be solipsistic. only you exist. It's the only way to let the real inspiration arise

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

“All you need is selflessness and love”

Not sex, not money… 

Well, Leo seems to have lots of money and pursues lots of sex. Hm

Don't misunderstand that. I was speaking from God's POV so to speak.

In practice as a human you do need money and sex.

You're not gonna be balanced without getting your basic needs met.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks,

I noted you talk about that near the end. 

Thanks for another great video ol boy. 

Felt like the audio book version of The Tao Te Ching

jk

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Breakingthewall Good points. 

I want to break free to the point where I’m earning decent money doing my own thing. Life purpose whatever 

◭"89"

ego looks to the past, its sense of me and its sense of others

the past: ego wants things to be the same; notice this; balance it by walking to work using the alternate route for a change and see the insight you get; if not careful routine keeps one asleep at the wheel and so prevent one from realizing god

me: what i like i define as good; balance this by seeing what i dislike must be good too

others: others exist and are my competition for success; what if others were clones of me and so were mirrors of how i am in different circumstances