Galyna

Self-love without the Self

14 posts in this topic

For the past few days, I’ve been contemplating deeply on the self-love.

I am having a trouble with this wording. Self-love without the self? Really?

What aspects of love do we have to embody in so-called self-love if this self has been formed at every second, always new and arising as a phenomenon and there is no one there permanently?

I see self-love as a nonresistance to what is…relaxed state of Being without suffering and the ability to let go.

Are we not reinforcing our illusory self-image more when we are talking about self-love?

There is just this moment with ever-changing perceptions in it. “I” forms and dies every second.

You might say that self-love is choosing the best for the current state of Being, but again if you are not in control and there is no choice, really, then this “I” cannot love or hate itself for anything. Everything as is.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Words are tricky, but you can recognize the the real Self is Consciousness and you as Consciousness can marvel at Yourself and feel Love. That Self-Love is then indistinguishable from Being Love/Ligh or Loving Everything.

Also on a more realitve level just Loving your ego-self with the love of a parents helps you to step aside and see that you are not the ego but The Self. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

38 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Words are tricky, but you can recognize the the real Self is Consciousness and you as Consciousness can marvel at Yourself and feel Love. That Self-Love is then indistinguishable from Being Love/Light or Loving Everything.

Very well said, thank you.

Yep, I know what you mean by this deep admiration and awe that comes from your heart. I had this state in June, it literally felt like a huge interest to life and being alive, just happy because you exist.

38 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Also on a more relative level just Loving your ego-self with the love of a parents helps you to step aside and see that you are not the ego but The Self. 

I am struggling to embody this. 

I love my parents, but I do not think they truly understand what it is to love your child, or they’ve ever loved their kids. They lack empathy, and both are very narcistic.  

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna

It could be said that love is an energetic relaxation and if you don't feel that energy then it is just zen. Many people don't realize, but we have deep loneliness inside us and when that loneliness goes away and we start to feel more connected then that's what we call love, the realization of connection that was there all the time waiting you. That's as far as you can explain an experience to someone. If you have had similar experience then you understand what I am trying to convey to you.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 yes, I love this phrase:

"The road appears under the feet of the walking"

Total surrender to what is :) ...

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

@Kksd74628 yes, I love this phrase:

"The road appears under the feet of the walking"

Total surrender to what is :) ...

… and the ‘I’ appears when it is proclaimed. Absent of this proclamation, there is only surrender.

Apparently.

@axiom

Exactly, this is what made me go so deep to pull my inner answer.

In the absence of this self, “I”, we do not need a self-love, all there is just this experience.

But to be honest, I do not like this word “love”, because it is very confusing to other people. :$

What should I love about this "self" when I am everything, hahaha.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Arthogaan @Kksd74628 @axiom

What “you” are is what is revealed; therefore, the essence of the Love itself! There is no distance between the so-called lover and the Love. 

Self-love? This is how the "I" arises and the game starts over again. 

This is my insight for today.

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna That’s right. The story is the dream. 

“Unconditional” because all conditions arise only within a story.

“Love” because noone is there to judge or be judged.

Apparently.

@axiom bingo! 

@integral oh nice, I will review now…thanks. 

I advice to do the heart sutra while being in a theta state if you want deep level change

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck thanks, can you pls describe/ elaborate?