Ramu

The I Am That I Am

18 posts in this topic

Its amazing, this journey!!  20 years ago I would have denied everything anyone told me about spirituality.  I had a friend by the name of Kari, who was into self inquiry and spirituality and I secretly thought she was full of shit.  Now I know she was right on point.  I don't know if I'm enlightened, and I'm pretty sure I have awoken.  Despite this, no matter how polite I am, people still act like rude assholes.  No problem I think, they're basically unhappy and are fearful.  Afraid of life, afraid of others, afraid of death.  They get pummeled by negative news designed to keep you in fear.  One day I was on the bus stressing over the same old bullshit and then it just occurred to me that I was tired of worrying all the time.  So I stopped.  I've had enlightenment experiences, to be told later.  I was reading the alien thread by Leo, and to be honest, was frustrated with it.  However, today even though I was really frustrated with all "this crap", I spontaneously thanked the plow guy for keeping the sidewalks clear.  It markedly made his day, even though that wasn't my end game.  Today I feel clear and clarified and the most I've been in touch with "me", presence, being, spirit, god, consciousness, or whatever word you want to use.  In short, I think that being relaxed, and even skeptical to a certain point brings you back full circle to ones True Self.  Namaste to you all.

@Ramu Nice work, Stay centered even if others are projecting a bad day.  See it as an opportunity to practice your practice.

You mentioned the "alien thread" Ra? Yea, I gotta back off that too after a while. I was listening to the audio book on youtube.  A bit much detail about spacecraft, ect. but the overall message of love/Light/Light/Love is beautiful.

38 minutes ago, Ramu said:

I was reading the alien thread by Leo, and to be honest, was frustrated with it.

Here is a summery of the basic message if you haven't seen it yet. Just to mention something I thought was interesting. He talks about the
Law of Free Will". We even choose when to incarnate so that we can work on ourselves and move on to the next higher density.

50 minutes ago, Ramu said:

Its amazing, this journey!!  20 years ago I would have denied everything anyone told me about spirituality.  I had a friend by the name of Kari, who was into self inquiry and spirituality and I secretly thought she was full of shit.  Now I know she was right on point.  I don't know if I'm enlightened, and I'm pretty sure I have awoken.  Despite this, no matter how polite I am, people still act like rude assholes.  No problem I think, they're basically unhappy and are fearful.  Afraid of life, afraid of others, afraid of death.  They get pummeled by negative news designed to keep you in fear.  One day I was on the bus stressing over the same old bullshit and then it just occurred to me that I was tired of worrying all the time.  So I stopped.  I've had enlightenment experiences, to be told later.  I was reading the alien thread by Leo, and to be honest, was frustrated with it.  However, today even though I was really frustrated with all "this crap", I spontaneously thanked the plow guy for keeping the sidewalks clear.  It markedly made his day, even though that wasn't my end game.  Today I feel clear and clarified and the most I've been in touch with "me", presence, being, spirit, god, consciousness, or whatever word you want to use.  In short, I think that being relaxed, and even skeptical to a certain point brings you back full circle to ones True Self.  Namaste to you all.

Namaste!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Hello again, all my blessed friends on this loving, difficult, and adventurous journey!  Many things have helped me and I thought I would share some of them.  Something I picked up to show you who you you really are is the pointing experiment.  Point to something in the world, then point back to where your "face" is.  Do you have a face?  I doubt it, at least as far as personal experience goes.  I've never seen mine, except in the mirror...but that's not my face!  Merely a reflection.  I know even now more than ever that I Am.  I am Being.  I am Consciousness.  Its scary and awe inspiring at the same time when one realizes the sheer magnitude of this.  The Key:  don't trip out on this or get inflated.  Its okay...you are this and always HAVE been.  Ultimately you are Love in its highest expression.  Keep in mind this:  Stress is a sign that one is not aligned with the True Self.  Everything will work out for you.  Its Divine Perfection, the very thing you ARE.  The difference between what the Ego wants and what happens is Divine Will in its perfection.  Don't know what to do?  Ask the Universe to do it for you.  I ask everyday and miracles (I'm not kidding around boys and girls..this is REAL) happen.  That's why I know that none of this is bullshit.

Edited by Ramu

@Ramu Something you said rang true with me. You know the things that happen in your daily life, that are all slightly different, no "elevated" since you've been contemplating these things.

For me, it's been an actual lift in mood and confidence and then from this flows all kinds of other things. It's weird that I've become a bit more capable of *clear thinking* when you learn to disassociate from thoughts. Just being grateful, and joyful. All these things you didn't expect. And I'm just the forum noob. lol

@Neo its what Vedanta calls the "flow" of life.  What I'm realizing, and it sounds like you are as well, is that your human "will", doesn't amount to anything.  The flow of life, which is the real "you" is in charge, not this diminutive ego which thinks it is.  By letting go of any illusion of control lets Divine Will work freely.  Think about it....how much control over this life do you REALLY have?  Any actions your tiny ego has that really counts for anything is laughable.  When you can be Present in Being its all good, Homie.  The struggle Ends.

Hey bud, welcome. En-joy all of it! When I manage to quit it with the incessant, unconscious monkey mind stream, and relax my body for real at the same time, tears of joy come out and there's just no denying that love and peace and contentment and joy must be what I Am. I'm sure as hell not that reactive, resentful, always lacking thing that I got used to!!

@Ramu  You mentioned thanking the plow guy. Yeah baby, hard to not to spread it around when you're joyful and happy with life eh?

@FirstglimpseOMG yeah that's awesome of you to say that.  I used to be jealous of people and their possessions and feel this "lack" that was all illusion really.  It would be great to have a brand new car and stop riding the bus but I don't feel any "less" or feel deprived really.  I'm actually blessed with many things, and I not really bothered by any lack of....anything!

Lol, that new car is sweet until some dink scratches it, smacks into it, or the novelty simply wears thin.

Then it's all lunchbag letdown, right? Who needs it?

I guess that non-attachment thang is one of the most powerful practices.

@FirstglimpseOMG@FirstglimpseOMG @FirstglimpseOMGsorry for the repeats.  Non- attachment, gratitude and giving are all huge concepts.  I had a room mate who once said that when someone gave him respect he would return it 100x.  The giving comes back to you.  Attachments and "ownership"...interesting concepts aren't they?  I own this car, I own this property, I own this land....ah no you really don't own a damn thing do you?  Its more like it owns you. ;)

I wonder if the lunchbag letdown factor might be mitigated by a different practical understanding? (I just thought of this so it very well may be stupid.)

Say you gathered the dollars to purchase something really sweet. For you it may be that beautiful, shiny new car. For me it might be a beautiful, shiny new guitar. 

What if we allowed ourselves to really enjoy it for what it was, all the while adopting an attitude of detachment as well? Something like "I sure love this guitar, but would I be pretty okay with losing it or having it destroyed or damaged? Yeah, pretty much.. it's only a shiny object. There's always another beauty out there, and a way and means to aquire it." 

I guess the whole idea is flawed though. Almost impossible to only partly detach?

I can see it still boiling down to: partial detachment - loss, partial detachment - loss. 

Guess I have real work to do, haaa!

@Ramu The world is your mirror now. You are beautiful and thank you for sharing. 

@FirstglimpseOMG It's all energy. That guitar is no more or less you than your pinky toe. You and the guitar in motion are creation. There are no material objects.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm thank you.  Has the site been down for awhile?  I tried checking in earlier and was unable to.