Danioover9000

Truth behind Roswell crash blog.

20 posts in this topic

I have a few questions, as I'm confused by the blog:

Are you speaking about the same incident as the battle for Los Angeles?

There's much more accounts of that incident, but this video will do for now.

I'm asking, because the accounts of that incident from the video, and other articles are different to what you wrote in your blog. In your blog, you make the 'Aliens' out to have crashed into the earth from the shock of discovering mankind and it's evilly and stuff, but from multiple accounts of that incident, from the soldiers to eye witnesses from Los Angeles, they saw strange lights in the sky, some saucer-like shape, and saw the military artilleries open fire at them, which damaged a part of that space ship, which had them crash land into the earth.

So, did the aliens die from shock, or did they crash from artillery explosions?

And why did you make them out to cover up this incident due to embarrassment, when the cover up simple is because one: they are dealing with an unknown, and two: they don't want the public going into mass hysteria.

Apart from being a joke, is this Story of an ufo shut down worth taken seriously!? 

Never heard from this accident 

@AtheisticNonduality @OBEler

16 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

wut

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

Apart from being a joke, is this Story of an ufo shut down worth taken seriously!? 

Never heard from this accident 

This incident occurred around the time when America was at war time, so incidents like this were taken seriously then.

Nowadays it's mostly a joke, but I don't know how far a past event should be taken and made as a joke. Another incident involving a UFO craft, was when it was messing around with a nuclear weapon depot using its strange frequency...which nearly caused WW3.

On top of that, we also have the Colares report as well, which is another interesting event involving aliens and HFO of unfriendly nature. This event is interesting because of the steady progression of eyewitness accounts of those lights attacking people and killing a few from unknown radiation sickness. It got to the point that the local police were involved, and after some time of dealing with that phenomenon, their military got involved. Ultimately, when they were forced to call the USA military for assistance, the strange sightings decreased quickly over roughly a week, so that's interesting.

@Danioover9000 Why would they literally crash and die because of the ridiculousness/primitiveness of the human species? It doesn't make any literal sense, therefore it was a joke. It's also easy to joke about this because there are not aliens killing people or having interactions with the US government.

Would like to see how the world reacts if UFO shows up.

Edited by D2sage

@AtheisticNonduality

6 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Danioover9000 Why would they literally crash and die because of the ridiculousness/primitiveness of the human species? It doesn't make any literal sense, therefore it was a joke. It's also easy to joke about this because there are not aliens killing people or having interactions with the US government.

For you and other users, to clarify, I know it's joking. I just was confused and want to talk about UFOs and bring up potential motives as to why they are here. Are they good aliens? Are they bad Aliens? Were some of the sightings just them taking a break from millions light years of travelling? Why bug and kidnap people? Why Aliens doing strange stuff to cows and other animals and humans in skin walker ranch area, and other areas in history? Why play around with nuclear signals?

So many questions for the Martians.

@D2sage

6 hours ago, D2sage said:

My best guess is mainly two ways: worship, and mass hysteria. Not to mention any alien technology that could manipulate minds in mass. Likely, another interesting world effect, is other countries that were indifferent or hostile to other countries, would agree to a coalition to work together a bit more, and have a potential common enemy.

Researching UFO on the net is a waste of time. Endless garbage of information and lots of closed-minded critics.

Clean your mind

1 hour ago, Guru Peter Jordanson said:

Researching UFO on the net is a waste of time. Endless garbage of information and lots of closed-minded critics.

Not true. I posted some really good videos and links a while back on my blog.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura @Guru Peter Jordanson they are better than the rest. But still not on the point. 

If you found new good one please share

After all I must admit there is something very secret going on with Ufos. They are linked to altered states of consciousness. 

On mushrooms people describe alien abduction and spaceship visits. 

@Guru Peter Jordanson

3 hours ago, Guru Peter Jordanson said:

It's not a waste of time to do some research and learn. You find some really good sources on this subject.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura @Guru Peter Jordanson they are better than the rest. But still not on the point. 

If you found new good one please share

Curt Jaimungal's channel has many great interviews on UFOs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/18/2022 at 4:21 PM, D2sage said:

Oh look, what is that ???

It's a huge.... weather balloon.