onacloudynight

Dating Strategy...

32 posts in this topic

Learn a foreign language.

Talk to girls from different countries. Specifically third world countries.

You will have a much easier time :D

Omg only last thing we needed is passport bros to complete the infinity gauntlet of delusions and getting away from real solution...

You did it !!!

20220917_184207.jpg

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Spiral Guys going overseas to pick up women because its easier and they end up being drugged, sleeping with prostitues(not actual woman if that makes sense) or swindled ?...

Usually getting scammed but trying to get a women because they have money and because women there needs it and women there knows that they have it, to avoid working on themselves...

Modern women this and that...

Edit :Look on youtube there are some interesting docummentaries and drug they use you probably heard, where you ingest it and you do whatever other person tells you to do...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf While I agree that using money on girls to improve your dating opportunities, or focusing on girls that appear to be *easier* to get is selling yourself short, the gauntlet you proposed doesn't seem bad at all.

• Nofap can definitely help you improve your dating opportunities (personal experience) if not taken out of context. Even Leo says that you can just avoid jerking off for a few weeks before going out to get better results. It's not a necessity, but I believe it can provide numerous benefits in this regard and basically most facets in your life (especially once you stop being neurotic about it).
  • Red-pill well yeah. There are some good bits to be found, but generally avoid falling into the ideology.
  • Being on a purpose: Life Purpose - sounds like an integral part to improve your life as a whole, which in turn enriches your dating opportunities dramatically on top as well.
  • Money/Status: Money is required to improve your status, but in a bigger perspective. You can use it to invest in yourself as well as to create and maintain a large social circle (if you are into that) to improve your dating opportunities.
  • Looks maxxing: Improving your appearence can be a good strategy on its own, but in combination with other tools on this so-called *gauntlet* is the best.
  • Passport bros: Well some people live in small rural towns where dating opportunities are little, in that case its better to move especially if you are not satisfied with the life you can lead there. Moving to the US seems like a good idea in this specific context too (but not a necessity).

Obviously don't focus solely on either of these (perhaps except for finding your purpose, as that itself can enrich your life in a way not many things can), but a combination of these does sound good to me if done mindfully.

What would be the real solution, according to you?

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Oh yeah, I agree with that. I'm just saying most of the points you considered delusions (perhaps you meant as if one was focusing solely on one? In which case I'd agree too) can be integrated into your game to nurture it.

@Norbert Somogyi There is no game if you are focused on those things, those things are stopping you from game(if you are doing them for women expecting resaults) if you are doing them for yourself then ok if you are doing them to get women huge delusion...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Omg only last thing we needed is passport bros to complete the infinity gauntlet of delusions and getting away from real solution...

You did it !!!

20220917_184207.jpg

I am delusional??? ?

It's certainly a lot easier to get laid in 3rd world countries. But do you want to live there?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Spiral Guys going overseas to pick up women because its easier and they end up being drugged, sleeping with prostitues(not actual woman if that makes sense) or swindled ?...

Usually getting scammed but trying to get a women because they have money and because women there needs it and women there knows that they have it, to avoid working on themselves...

Modern women this and that...

Edit :Look on youtube there are some interesting docummentaries and drug they use you probably heard, where you ingest it and you do whatever other person tells you to do...

Bring them to America ?? 

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's certainly a lot easier to get laid in 3rd world countries. But do you want to live there?

No. I want to convince them to live here ???

@KH2 @onacloudynight You are right guys! im going to renew my passport put some armani suit,stop touching myself,oh yeah im gonna get me some tan i heared it makes you feel good  and wawe money at mamasitass.... women are everything you need in life lets goo???

It's you.

Now fight.

@KH2 You didnt comment how stupid that sounded following all that stuff for women? its really sad state our generation is...being a puppet in a puppet show.

How can you even be of value following that bs?

I didnt get the sexual motivation stuff...

It's you.

Now fight.

@KH2 Yes because you dont know what game is it makes them turned on...if you think game is pick up then yeah it makes them feel creeped out..

Yes you do follow its written all over you i mean i can quote it but who knows if you would get it ;)

Its interesting how ignorant person calls you stupid beautiful creation we live in ?

It's you.

Now fight.

@KH2 You are right! Women must love you ...

I respect this forum so if you wanna have real talk sent me your number ;) i need you to teach me... 

It's you.

Now fight.

@KH2 Whit all that stuff you ended up attracting gay guy i didnt make this up its here we are learning something ?

It's you.

Now fight.

@KH2 Good luck in your journey i cant talk to you ever again peace ?

It's you.

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Medhansh said:

Who the fuck told you that?

I don't know which countries are you referring to when you say 3rd world countries, but come to any Asian 3rd world country- India, Pakistan, etc. and you will see that most people get laid through marriage. 

The formula is quite simple- get married, get pussy.

South America <3