Someone here

Reality is 100% direct

67 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

But you have to do it from above not from below .

Overall in my posts responding to you (not only under this topic) I've been trying to point you towards a direct experience of awakening which I think you might not have had based on the things you say and how you say them. If you think this is from below... well.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I had been depressed for as long as I could remember, right from teenage

The reason for my depression was very very vague. I just didn't know why. I felt out of place as if I did not belong to this world. I had this strange yearning, gnawing pain of missing something, but I had no idea what. Although it mimicked ‘sadness’ about regular life issues, it was actually deeper. It was an existential depression. I didn't know who I was, or what I was doing here. Very very uneasy.

Only through spiritual work and deconstructing my false beliefs about reality did I achieve even a little taste of happiness and fulfilment.  I treat this work as an art form.  And nothing gives me great joy then sharing my original insights with like minded people.  

Sigh. I'm sorry if I was too mean. I hope you find peace.

If you ever wish to PM me with something about spirituality, I'm there.

@Someone here Did you ever go to therapy ?

Sometimes when we are hurt and that hurt is surpressed very very deeply and we have no chance of accessing it it feels so intangible and so we think we can only find a "cosmic solution“ or something that would explain and make sense of that suffering that we can’t solve. But maybe it’s a lot more tangible then you think.  
I got bullied a lot and went with the same approach where I wanted to find a solution "out there“. The last five years made me a lot more of a "real“ person. I let go of a lot of petty bullshit, lots of unnessercary society programmed sources of suffering and I know so much more about what is important right now. So in a sense I am really grateful for that but it didn’t clear me from all the hurtful experiences I made. Psychedelics helped me to get in touch more with my feelings and I am also starting therapy soon. 
That’s just my take on it, do with it what you want. 

@Sincerity

10 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Sigh. I'm sorry if I was too mean. I hope you find peace.

It's ok .apology accepted.  I hope our future interactions in this forum will be nicer .

10 hours ago, Jannes said:

@Someone here Did you ever go to therapy ?

Sometimes when we are hurt and that hurt is surpressed very very deeply and we have no chance of accessing it it feels so intangible and so we think we can only find a "cosmic solution“ or something that would explain and make sense of that suffering that we can’t solve. But maybe it’s a lot more tangible then you think.  
I got bullied a lot and went with the same approach where I wanted to find a solution "out there“. The last five years made me a lot more of a "real“ person. I let go of a lot of petty bullshit, lots of unnessercary society programmed sources of suffering and I know so much more about what is important right now. So in a sense I am really grateful for that but it didn’t clear me from all the hurtful experiences I made. Psychedelics helped me to get in touch more with my feelings and I am also starting therapy soon. 
That’s just my take on it, do with it what you want. 

Yes I'm actually seeing a therapist. 

Do I manage things differently? sure.

Is the depression still there, yes.

I can manage as best as i can if i have affordable access to therapy, setting goals, exercise, rest, be consistent with my tasks, medications and surround myself with kind people and mindfulness.

These things take time and change as the symptoms change. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 9/13/2022 at 1:52 PM, Jannes said:

Cause and effect is conceptual. So it’s second order truth.
For example there is nothing in your direct experience that suggests that when you punch a wall and hurt your hand that it is the contact with the wall that caused the damage to your hand. That might sound insane but really think about it. The hand could have just hurt itself when right before it came into contact with the wall and your feeling that the wall hurt you could have just been an imagination because you think that when you hit the wall it would hurt and therefore it does hurt but not because the wall did it but because in a certain sense you did it to yourself with your imagination. Hmm maybe that’s a bad example, can’t think of anything better right now.

A better example would be what is hurt/pain? LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

A better example would be what is hurt/pain? LOL.

It’s my egoic survival reaction and my ignorance which interprets other peoples egoic and self centered love as bad intentions. Or it’s a survival mechanism for my ego to keep me "grounded.“ I contemplated on truffles how I would feel if everything were perfect and nothing were to do. My ego would rather die then experience that, it’s so scary ?

But I am not enlightened goddamit, it’s real to me! So as long as I am dreaming I have to find solutions in the dream. 

All pain is imaginary.

That is God's grace.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All pain is imaginary.

That is God's grace.

May i ask you in what context are you saying this? (To whom are you saying this or as a response to which post )?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho