Razard86

Why the Law of Attraction is Real

39 posts in this topic

When people say oh the law of attraction is fake!! Yeah its fake because you don't understand it. You don't understand how you control reality. You control reality through intention, desires. How do you get up and walk to the door? You think oh its nerves firing...no, you intend/desire to walk to the door so you walk. Now, people say I still don't believe it. You don't have to, the Law of Attraction is so fundamental to reality it will exist in any reality God dreams up. Why? Because everything is ONE. If I slap my arm what happened? I slapped my arm. I put out an intention to hit myself, and so I got hit.

So if everyone is me what ever intention I put out its the same as slapping my arm. You will experience...every intention you release. This is what it means when we say everything is your mirror, every intention we all release we all experience. You are on this forum right now because of the law of attraction. Have you noticed that everyone here has similar interests? What you thought this was an accident? Ever notice how some of you here feel like this is a safe place to truly express yourself? Again you had certain desires/intentions and that is why you are here. 

So this is how it works. The problem is, if your mind is like a machine gun, instead of a bow and arrow, you will put out so many intentions you won't even notice this. So meditation will help you start to realize how this law works. Gravity is the Law of Attraction. Friction is the law of attraction. Conflict is the law of attraction. Everything is the law of attraction at work. Its karma, its like attracting like, opposites attracting each other, its love, its hate, its duality itself. 

You could just rename this video right here the Law of Attraction. 

The Ultimate Attraction will be headed to the Singularity. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Law of attraction is real, but I don't truly understand how and why it actually works, and I don't know if it is understandable at all, or a mystery in itself. But the law of attraction is, yes, real, in a sense, your thoughts, somehow, influence your reality. 

However, as Abraham Hicks explains, I believe in the concept of the Inner Being and the Vortex, the Stream, and that we are, like, something like vibrational frequencies of consciousness. And the Inner Being already is, or has become, the reality, the path, that we prefer. 

And therefore it, again, comes to the importance of your state of being. It is, in my opinion, of paramount importance that you release your resistance, so that you can become, more and more, receptive to the Inner Being. 

And, for me, from where I am, the best way of accomplishing that alignment, more and more, with the Inner Being is through the quietness of the mind, so that you can be more receptive to the, you may say, Cosmic Mind, the Mind of the Inner Being, in, like, a way that is "relevant" for you in your experience, in your world. 

Edited by Vibroverse

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Law of attraction is real, but I don't truly understand how and why it actually works, and I don't know if it is understandable at all, or a mystery in itself. But the law of attraction is, yes, real, in a sense, your thoughts, somehow, influence your reality. 

However, as Abraham Hicks explains, I believe in the concept of the Inner Being and the Vortex, the Stream, and that we are, like, something like vibrational frequencies of consciousness. And the Inner Being already is, or has become, the reality, the path, that we prefer. 

And therefore it, again, comes to the importance of your state of being. It is, in my opinion, of paramount importance that you release your resistance, so that you can become, more and more, receptive to the Inner Being. 

And, for me, from where I am, the best way of accomplishing that alignment, more and more, with the Inner Being is through the quietness of the mind, so that you can be more receptive to the, you may say, Cosmic Mind, the Mind of the Inner Being, in, like, a way that is "relevant" for you in your experience, in your world. 

I believe it's utter nonsense.

Great post @Razard86 ,nice explaination.

I don't believe in it personally.  My experiences have lead me to believe there is already a plan in place in some form, and that it is selfish and ridiculous to assume that the universe moves all of that aside for little old you.  People that get super into LOA, if you look closely enough at them, many have mental problems that lead them to believe that they are more powerful people than they really are, like schizophrenia, narcissism, psychopathy and the like.  If you delve deep enough into the psychology of people like this, you find that for the most part, they don't attract what they're looking for beyond just more delusion.  I like to use these concepts when creating stories, or if I am in a super unhealthy state of mind then I might be so stupid as to believe in the law of attraction, but as a much healthier person now, who actively chooses not to entertain illness of any form by cherry picking things that I think are happening to me, by making assumption about so-called signs and whatnot, I'm a much happier person.

LOA - fun for fiction, not so helpful for dealing with the real world.
I would say, go ask a survivor of war or extreme poverty what they think about the ability to manifest things into your life.  It's kind of a kick in the face to anyone who lives in the world with extremely limited options.  LOA is a first world phenomena, for sure.  And kind of a borderline insulting one at that.

Just my 2c, but if y'all wanna be delusional, have at it, no skin off my nose.  Been there, done that.  No thanks.

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

Its definitely a mystery. Even with my explanation, the depths to how it operates...I'm just touching the surface. Its even deeper than I explained. For example...what you choose to eat...is influenced by the bacteria in your intestines. So the bacteria (which is a form of consciousness which is you) puts out an intention which draws the type of food they want you to consume to them so they can break it down and survive.

The more we study nature, the more we will learn more examples of how it is working. As you raise in awareness you will start noticing coincidences and at first you will think its luck. Eventually you will realize if you pay enough attention it isn't luck. The less you are involved in the ego, you will be able to feel it at work. 

For example...do you know what Insight is? Insight is the law of attraction. If you contemplate and focus on something long enough....insight just happens. This is why they say whatever you focus on you become. So you put out an intention, you focus on it, over time you merge with and become one with that intention. A hateful person can become one with hate, and conjure up so many justified explanations and stories for that hate.

There is a certain person on this forum you are all aware of who continually channels reasons why they hate God and life. Where is it coming from? They are channeling it. Infinity will continually create over and over and over. So he continually creates narratives, stories, explanations on why life is terrible and God is cruel. This is the Law of Attraction at work. Its always at play, at every single moment. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Its definitely a mystery. Even with my explanation, the depths to how it operates...I'm just touching the surface. Its even deeper than I explained. For example...what you choose to eat...is influenced by the bacteria in your intestines. So the bacteria (which is a form of consciousness which is you) puts out an intention which draws the type of food they want you to consume to them so they can break it down and survive.

The more we study nature, the more we will learn more examples of how it is working. As you raise in awareness you will start noticing coincidences and at first you will think its luck. Eventually you will realize if you pay enough attention it isn't luck. The less you are involved in the ego, you will be able to feel it at work. 

For example...do you know what Insight is? Insight is the law of attraction. If you contemplate and focus on something long enough....insight just happens. This is why they say whatever you focus on you become. So you put out an intention, you focus on it, over time you merge with and become one with that intention. A hateful person can become one with hate, and conjure up so many justified explanations and stories for that hate.

There is a certain person on this forum you are all aware of who continually channels reasons why they hate God and life. Where is it coming from? They are channeling it. Infinity will continually create over and over and over. So he continually creates narratives, stories, explanations on why life is terrible and God is cruel. This is the Law of Attraction at work. Its always at play, at every single moment. 

Yes, nothing happens by chance. As you said, if you increase your awareness, you will realize that even the timing of the dogs starting to bark in the street is a reflection of your state of consciousness, your, shall we say, frequency. 

Everything is happening by law of attraction, and some people may, for some reason, not like the concept of the law of attraction, and that's fine, but what that concept, in its essence, is referring to is a fact of existence. 

And the weird thing that I'm thinking about is this: It is obvious, to me, that reality is a mirror, reflecting what's going on inside of me, but the question is, what is that which is inside of me is a mirror to, is a representation of, if you know what I mean? 

And I feel like it is turtles all the way down, like, it is representations and mirrors all the way down where, at the bottom of it, they don't refer to anything, and I feel like it is because Source has created reality out of nothing, because "something" is nothing. 

So, to me it feels like reality, in a sense, is like a web of mirrors that has no center to it, or, you may say, every point is the center to it. But again, I think that's the point where we need to understand that intuition is the ground of logic, the ground of modeling, and it's best to think in alignment with the intuivite faculty of yours. 

@Loba Agreed.

13 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yes, nothing happens by chance. As you said, if you increase your awareness, you will realize that even the timing of the dogs starting to bark in the street is a reflection of your state of consciousness, your, shall we say, frequency. 

@Vibroverse You are being delusional.

9 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

So, to me it feels like reality, in a sense, is like a web of mirrors that has no center to it, or, you may say, every point is the center to it. But again, I think that's the point where we need to understand that intuition is the ground of logic, the ground of modeling, and it's best to think in alignment with the intuivite faculty of yours. 

Yes but I would say the center is love. But outside of that yeah...it goes on into infinity. I'm noticing infinity just through contemplation without any psychedelics...and I'm surprised I never knew this before...its like no wonder why it is so hard to make a decision in life with logic...because reality is infinite. You are right intuition is the guide we need to use, because logic tends to force things to be a certain way. Logic is supposed to translate intuition. So the intuition is a feeling, an impulse, (the feminine) then the logic (the masculine) merges with it and translates it and thus creation is born. 

So we should use our intuition to guide us. The problem is....if your logic is undeveloped you will mistranslate the intuition, and if your intuition is underdeveloped you will force things. The West has mastered logic, the East has mastered intuition. So all we have to do is merge both cultural themes into one. 

Of course...you  DON'T have to do this, you can be however you feel. Life will happen through you whether you want to or not. You are either a super conductor for life, or a rigid, bumpy conductor.

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yes but I would say the center is love. But outside of that yeah...it goes on into infinity. I'm noticing infinity just through contemplation without any psychedelics...and I'm surprised I never knew this before...its like no wonder why it is so hard to make a decision in life with logic...because reality is infinite. You are right intuition is the guide we need to use, because logic tends to force things to be a certain way. Logic is supposed to translate intuition. So the intuition is a feeling, an impulse, (the feminine) then the logic (the masculine) merges with it and translates it and thus creation is born. 

So we should use our intuition to guide us. The problem is....if your logic is undeveloped you will mistranslate the intuition, and if your intuition is underdeveloped you will force things. The West has mastered logic, the East has mastered intuition. So all we have to do is merge both cultural themes into one. 

Of course...you  DON'T have to do this, you can be however you feel. Life will happen through you whether you want to or not. You are either a super conductor for life, or a rigid, bumpy conductor.

I agree. A new synthesis of reason and intuition, of logic and love. A new modality of being. 

Edited by Vibroverse

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

@Loba Agreed.

Yeah, I remember you getting into that a few years back, you must have gotten burned from it, too, and learned that there's probably more going on than LOA.

What made me realize that LOA was fake was that there are people in the world who have little to no control over their lives.  War refugees, victims of violence, women in the sex trafficking trade, people who deserve to have their dreams come true much more than someone like me and yet they are stuck in completely powerless positions in the world.  If LOA was real, then the people who deserve it the most would be able to manifest the lives that they deserve.

On top of this, my spiritual awakenings have never once pointed me towards the idea that LOA was a thing, in fact, when I added on things that I wanted for myself, it became a partition into the truth of God's nature.  It was more like, you had to remove what you wanted, what you thought about yourself and the world and completely clean the slate and then whatever was left over from that was the awakening that you get.  On top of that, these awakenings gave insight into a mixture of both free will and the lack thereof.  One was given the illusion that they were doing things of their own volition, but it is all part of some grand plan outside of what most humans can access.  So this tells me that the universe is going to grow in a way that it thinks is best for its purposes and less so what the individual wants for their own life.

I did learn a lot about LOA, siddhis, and all that stuff and it's fun to use creatively, but if I were to get real honest with myself and throw out all the garbage and just focus on the purity of what I learned, it's that you kind of have to go through the things that you don't want, such as disease, poverty and death, and accept that, and then what remains under it all is the real deal.  But adding onto "well I want this or this" like the world operated like a buffet or something, that's just adding on more hopes and ideals when that's exactly what you need to be working to get rid of to see what's in front of you.

When I got into LOA hardcore, about a year and a half ago, it made me sick in the head.  It made me think things about reality that weren't true.  I would think everything was a "sign" of some sort and follow it like a puzzle, and I would create these grand narratives about what was happening to me, what I was bringing into my world, that ultimately fell apart when my disease progressed.  It wasn't until I took a step back from all of that for about a year that I was able to untangle myself from it and to see reality clearly.  I was able to hold onto my main awakenings, the ones where I actually found something genuine, and could see that there was a stark difference between a genuine awakening, where I removed my desires, and a psychotic awakening, where I was trying to control some sort of outcome.  You literally can't control this stuff.

Like the guy who thinks that dogs are barking to a certain frequency, that's a delusion.  Dog barks are pretty random.  They might have a few certain ways they bark that allow them to communicate with one another, but that isn't something from LOA, or some divine phenomenon.  Animals just naturally have a small variant in how they vocalize, just enough to get basic intentions across.  Once you start affixing certain meanings to things that aren't genuinely there, that's when you're swimming in dangerous mental waters, for sure.

Tread carefully with this LOA stuff.  Be sure that if you want to take it on, that you can drop it on a dime if it isn't working well for you, that you aren't basing a large portion of your life, your mental state, your beliefs on what is happening to you, on so called paranormal phenomenon.  My advice is to approach spirituality from a less is more perspective, where you actively seek to remove desires for certain things, for certain situations happening in a particular way and get more used to just allowing what is naturally going to unfold, to happen in that manner.  One could probably, if they are so inclined, vacillate between these two perspectives and see which one offers a more clear understanding of reality.

I've noticed some people say, "Oh you're just not doing it right, and so and so."  But most of these people still have not actively created for themselves the life that they want to the level that they are trying to manifest.  It seems to be more like cherry picking, where certain things stand out, but don't ultimately move a person any closer, it just gives someone the illusion that they are making progress, like a hamster on a wheel.  Like, that shit got me really fucking messed up.  To the point where I was seeing "signs" everywhere, to where I was thinking really strange things were paranormal coincidences, and completely sidestepped perfectly normal phenomenon without looking into it to see if what I was experiencing was real or if I was just going crazy.  You can literally build for yourself a narrative that seems so real, and so true and it can take you for the wildest of rides.  Everything can line up in just the right way so that it's almost like divinity itself is feeding you that narrative, only for it to ultimately collapse under its own weight and you find yourself in a mental hospital trying to piece together some sense of genuine reality.

Do not underestimate the mind's ability to create false realities.  It can seem so real, you can fully convince yourself that you have more control than you do, and it can crumble right from under your feet in no time at all.  This is how you end up with people who develop really strange belief systems.  They can get very elaborate if a person has no way to test the validity of their reality, to the point where other people can get sucked into it as well.  You can see the phenomena of how this works throughout human history.  These stories can take on a life of their own if you don't set some boundaries down for how things are gunna work.

40 minutes ago, Loba said:

What made me realize that LOA was fake

You just proved LOA by responding to this thread.

47 minutes ago, Loba said:

Yeah, I remember you getting into that a few years back, you must have gotten burned from it, too, and learned that there's probably more going on than LOA.

What made me realize that LOA was fake was that there are people in the world who have little to no control over their lives.  War refugees, victims of violence, women in the sex trafficking trade, people who deserve to have their dreams come true much more than someone like me and yet they are stuck in completely powerless positions in the world.  If LOA was real, then the people who deserve it the most would be able to manifest the lives that they deserve.

On top of this, my spiritual awakenings have never once pointed me towards the idea that LOA was a thing, in fact, when I added on things that I wanted for myself, it became a partition into the truth of God's nature.  It was more like, you had to remove what you wanted, what you thought about yourself and the world and completely clean the slate and then whatever was left over from that was the awakening that you get.  On top of that, these awakenings gave insight into a mixture of both free will and the lack thereof.  One was given the illusion that they were doing things of their own volition, but it is all part of some grand plan outside of what most humans can access.  So this tells me that the universe is going to grow in a way that it thinks is best for its purposes and less so what the individual wants for their own life.

I did learn a lot about LOA, siddhis, and all that stuff and it's fun to use creatively, but if I were to get real honest with myself and throw out all the garbage and just focus on the purity of what I learned, it's that you kind of have to go through the things that you don't want, such as disease, poverty and death, and accept that, and then what remains under it all is the real deal.  But adding onto "well I want this or this" like the world operated like a buffet or something, that's just adding on more hopes and ideals when that's exactly what you need to be working to get rid of to see what's in front of you.

When I got into LOA hardcore, about a year and a half ago, it made me sick in the head.  It made me think things about reality that weren't true.  I would think everything was a "sign" of some sort and follow it like a puzzle, and I would create these grand narratives about what was happening to me, what I was bringing into my world, that ultimately fell apart when my disease progressed.  It wasn't until I took a step back from all of that for about a year that I was able to untangle myself from it and to see reality clearly.  I was able to hold onto my main awakenings, the ones where I actually found something genuine, and could see that there was a stark difference between a genuine awakening, where I removed my desires, and a psychotic awakening, where I was trying to control some sort of outcome.  You literally can't control this stuff.

Like the guy who thinks that dogs are barking to a certain frequency, that's a delusion.  Dog barks are pretty random.  They might have a few certain ways they bark that allow them to communicate with one another, but that isn't something from LOA, or some divine phenomenon.  Animals just naturally have a small variant in how they vocalize, just enough to get basic intentions across.  Once you start affixing certain meanings to things that aren't genuinely there, that's when you're swimming in dangerous mental waters, for sure.

Tread carefully with this LOA stuff.  Be sure that if you want to take it on, that you can drop it on a dime if it isn't working well for you, that you aren't basing a large portion of your life, your mental state, your beliefs on what is happening to you, on so called paranormal phenomenon.  My advice is to approach spirituality from a less is more perspective, where you actively seek to remove desires for certain things, for certain situations happening in a particular way and get more used to just allowing what is naturally going to unfold, to happen in that manner.  One could probably, if they are so inclined, vacillate between these two perspectives and see which one offers a more clear understanding of reality.

I've noticed some people say, "Oh you're just not doing it right, and so and so."  But most of these people still have not actively created for themselves the life that they want to the level that they are trying to manifest.  It seems to be more like cherry picking, where certain things stand out, but don't ultimately move a person any closer, it just gives someone the illusion that they are making progress, like a hamster on a wheel.  Like, that shit got me really fucking messed up.  To the point where I was seeing "signs" everywhere, to where I was thinking really strange things were paranormal coincidences, and completely sidestepped perfectly normal phenomenon without looking into it to see if what I was experiencing was real or if I was just going crazy.  You can literally build for yourself a narrative that seems so real, and so true and it can take you for the wildest of rides.  Everything can line up in just the right way so that it's almost like divinity itself is feeding you that narrative, only for it to ultimately collapse under its own weight and you find yourself in a mental hospital trying to piece together some sense of genuine reality.

Do not underestimate the mind's ability to create false realities.  It can seem so real, you can fully convince yourself that you have more control than you do, and it can crumble right from under your feet in no time at all.  This is how you end up with people who develop really strange belief systems.  They can get very elaborate if a person has no way to test the validity of their reality, to the point where other people can get sucked into it as well.  You can see the phenomena of how this works throughout human history.  These stories can take on a life of their own if you don't set some boundaries down for how things are gunna work.

Dude, I wanna say, with all my love, that you have no fuckin idea about what you're saying. 

Edited by Vibroverse

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Dude, I wanna say, with all my love, that you have no fuckin idea about what you're saying. 

This is coming from someone who thinks that dog barks mean something extra special.  9_9  Of course if you believe in something like that you don't want to hear someone else's experiences or to question if you're wrong.  I'm telling you what happened to me when I got sucked into that nonsense, and what happens to people who use these things to try to create false narratives about their world.

I mean, you could prove me wrong by offering a better explanation, but it seems to me like you want a safe echo chamber, which is fine, who doesn't want their reality to be mirrored in the way they prefer?

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You just proved LOA by responding to this thread.

Not really.  You attracted someone who disagrees with your spiritual views, who has had experience with this line of thinking and that it did more harm than good.

My intentions are pure - I don't want anyone to get stuck with this modality when it can backfire and create problems for people in the real world.  When you look at LOA from the outside in, it looks like borderline narcissistic delusional fantasy land.  And when you try to tell people that this stuff can really mess with you, and when you have experience to back it up, people who are too far gone don't want to see that.  I observe people.  Closely.  I take note of not only what happens to people who get into this stuff, but the problems they have, the line of thinking they have, where it ultimately fits into their lives - and many of the people who get on board with this stuff are sick.  And they get sicker when they add this to their worldviews.  And when you try to point out flaws in this stuff, it's like, like any stubborn person who thinks they know better than you, they don't wanna hear it.  Not much you can do about that, at that point the question begs - are people purposefully delusional?  In some sense, probably yes.  I mean, have you ever tried to tell a schizophrenic that their delusions are false?  They get into a snit about it.

3 hours ago, Loba said:

This is coming from someone who thinks that dog barks mean something extra special.  9_9  Of course if you believe in something like that you don't want to hear someone else's experiences or to question if you're wrong.  I'm telling you what happened to me when I got sucked into that nonsense, and what happens to people who use these things to try to create false narratives about their world.

I mean, you could prove me wrong by offering a better explanation, but it seems to me like you want a safe echo chamber, which is fine, who doesn't want their reality to be mirrored in the way they prefer?

Not really.  You attracted someone who disagrees with your spiritual views, who has had experience with this line of thinking and that it did more harm than good.

My intentions are pure - I don't want anyone to get stuck with this modality when it can backfire and create problems for people in the real world.  When you look at LOA from the outside in, it looks like borderline narcissistic delusional fantasy land.  And when you try to tell people that this stuff can really mess with you, and when you have experience to back it up, people who are too far gone don't want to see that.  I observe people.  Closely.  I take note of not only what happens to people who get into this stuff, but the problems they have, the line of thinking they have, where it ultimately fits into their lives - and many of the people who get on board with this stuff are sick.  And they get sicker when they add this to their worldviews.  And when you try to point out flaws in this stuff, it's like, like any stubborn person who thinks they know better than you, they don't wanna hear it.  Not much you can do about that, at that point the question begs - are people purposefully delusional?  In some sense, probably yes.  I mean, have you ever tried to tell a schizophrenic that their delusions are false?  They get into a snit about it.

I literally told you, you attract opposites. Why do you think the more popular someone becomes...the more critics they get? Law of attraction. Since everything is interconnected...you are forced to deal with what people put out. All those things you mentioned are the law of attraction at work. Why are there people who are starving? Because of the actions of other people. What you put out comes back to you. Why? Because everyone is you. All the economies in the world are interconnected. So what happens in China happens to the United States. The actions of Russia invading another Country impacts all of us. It will also boomerang back onto Russia as well.

So law of attractions says what you put out will come back to you. Since you just disagreed with me, someone is going to disagree with you. You are probably not going to notice this...and put it off as coincidence. Its not, there is no coincidence. Is gravity coincidence? No. Is Friction coincedence? No. Why do these things exist? Because everything is connected and is playing a game of push/pull. Pull close, then pull back. Pull close, then pull back.

When I dropped this thread...I intended for people who didn't believe in LOA to come here... so guess what? I manifested your behind!!! That was the whole reason I dropped this thread.

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I literally told you, you attract opposites. Why do you think the more popular someone becomes...the more critics they get? Law of attraction. Since everything is interconnected...you are forced to deal with what people put out. All those things you mentioned are the law of attraction at work. Why are there people who are starving? Because of the actions of other people. What you put out comes back to you. Why? Because everyone is you. All the economies in the world are interconnected. So what happens in China happens to the United States. The actions of Russia invading another Country impacts all of us. It will also boomerang back onto Russia as well.

So law of attractions says what you put out will come back to you. Since you just disagreed with me, someone is going to disagree with you. You are probably not going to notice this...and put it off as coincidence. Its not, there is no coincidence. Is gravity coincidence? No. Is Friction coincedence? No. Why do these things exist? Because everything is connected and is playing a game of push/pull. Pull close, then pull back. Pull close, then pull back.

When I dropped this thread...I intended for people who didn't believe in LOA to come here... so guess what? I manifested your behind!!! That was the whole reason I dropped this thread.

I always assumed it wasn't LOA that popular people get more critics, but simply because they are more well known and many people don't have a life - like celebrity gossip and such things, never been one to get on board with that to any great degree.

I do agree with interconnection and from my awakenings understand this on a moderate level.  The thing is, when you think of LOA in this sense, on a larger scale - that works, because it is including the entire human race and the actions that stem from one thing to the next, but when you start whittling it down to small scale things, like individuals thinking they can manifest very herculean endeavors, this starts to get into the territory of delusion.  When I think about it how you have written it, what comes to mind is more like a feedback loop, which is a natural process in nature as well, and it's the fuel of evolution and consciousness itself.

But when you start thinking of the individual - say, someone who has had to flee Ukraine into a neighboring country, they were given no choice, and they couldn't simply attract a different outcome, as we all work together as a species and the individual has less power than the collective.  Or if you think of a young girl being sold off by her parents into the sex trade at 12, this person didn't bring this situation into their lives, they were powerless in that instance.

If we use LOA and view it as more of the universal nature of things, where x affects y and so forth, I think one could gain more understanding of this through knowing about the nature of positive and negative feedback loops.  But when people get into "well, I want to create this situation out of thin air, despite the entire human race having it's own agenda - you see where I'm going?

I'm glad that you made this in mind with people who don't agree with LOA, I wouldn't say you manifested me here, but it does go to show that you have differing views in mind when making posts, which is a good thing in and of itself.

How do I manifest lots of money while doing enjoyable work?

Seriously, give me a practical way.

I've listened to 100's of hours of Abraham Hicks for the last 2 years and still couldn't manifest much money. Nether a job that I really enjoy doing for too long.

Law of attraction is real. A 100% real. 

I wish I could try it again. I stopped 2 years ago. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

42 minutes ago, Vibes said:

How do I manifest lots of money while doing enjoyable work?

Seriously, give me a practical way.

I've listened to 100's of hours of Abraham Hicks for the last 2 years and still couldn't manifest much money. Nether a job that I really enjoy doing for too long.

You don't really want it. Reality is your servant. If you wanted it you would have it. Go look up the book the Instant Millionaire. That book will reveal you don't want it. If you truly wanted it, you would have it.