RMQualtrough

Humans love stories don't they...

33 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Right now the absolute truth is the image of the trees and such I am looking out on

The absolute truth is that existence exist. 

they look like trees on the road, me with the phone on a terrace with a coffee, or whatever. we get lost in a linear and superficial view of the fact of existing because we create the illusion of a temporal process, so we navigate on the surface of this supposed process, in which you say that you are seeing trees on the road and then you will arrive somewhere from other place. these are all mental images that create the appearance of "you". if you erase them, what remains? existence will continue to exist, without the road and the trees, without time. this is god. then you say: ah ok, I understand, god is existence, blah blah. No. it can not be understood. understanding is something within it. what you can do is be, and that is nothing that can be thought, anticipated or imagined. it's reality. the glory of total existence, if you allow me language wo wo. realize that is important because it sweeps away the sadness of life, the rumination, and opens the door to true intelligence, since it is pure intelligence. spirituality should be oriented towards realizing that. Many mystics have said it, and I also say it, I am a normal guy who has thought: what they say sounds real to me. I put together the explanations and stories of many and my own insights about reality and come to a conclusion: this is true and I want to see it. then you do what is in your power for it. today there are tools, information, literature, and over all, drugs, it's quite easy, not a big mistery

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

He's right though. Any wandering from the reality in front of you is make-believe.

Examples of make-believe include: What happened yesterday, you being born, you dying, reality ceasing to exist, infinity, God, you (see: you are not found anywhere, only in the idea "I am seeing the world" etc). Jesus, Thor, Medusa. "Other perspectives". Many such things.

It does not necessarily mean the make-believe is wrong. But it is genuinely just make-believe. I BELIEVE on FAITH that people suffered through wars etc. But none of that is "absolute truth" which is nothing but the undeniable appearance of whatever is appearing right now.

Right now the absolute truth is the image of the trees and such I am looking out on. If I go drive down to the store, the trees will no longer be absolute truth, they will be a fairytale, and absolute truth then will be, I assume, aisles of food and clothing and w.e. else they sell.

ANY deviation from basking in the sheer fact of whatever is appearing is deviating from "absolute truth" and veering into the land of makebelieve. Any word or sentence you try to put on it, any filter you try to pull over it  any altered perception you try to enforce, is the land of fairytales and philosophy.

Reality itself is make-believe. It is made...for you to believe, so it can be real. As long as you believe it to be real..it is real. That is what imagination is. Both imagination and real are held in the same space...so...they are both just as real made of the same substance. Our search for truth just reveals that what we thought was real, was just as unreal as a dream or hallucinations. They are exactly the same just different in degrees of expression like hot and cold, up and down, small or big. Same....different expression. 

So that's it, even what you call make believe is real, because it exists in what you think is true. All lies are truth, even delusion is truth, because its held in the same space as what you think is true.

The truth cannot be spoken...because its infinity. All concepts are make believe. All knowledge is make believe. Everything is make believe, even God. Which is the ultimate truth. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

And believe me, there is one last door. you have to dive headfirst, without reservation, into the absolute horror of absolute nothingness. this is not a joke. absolute emptiness. you have to disappear really. then the jet reactor will emerge and from it will sprout the inexhaustible jet of the glory of existence

and a feeling will emerge: hallelujah. Hallelujah.

and your heart will open 

Sounds wo wo? It's the reality

19 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I love your obsession with me, its funny you said you would try to stop...and you can't help yourself. This...is love. I feel the love. It oozzes out of you. Keep coming, keep following. Its divine. I was waiting for it, I knew you couldn't stop. You are addicted to me after all. I do have that effect on some, I guess I put a spell on you.

That's the story you tell yourself to distract from the point I'm actually making. You spin this tale in your imagination instead of actually taking a moment to consider the point I am actually making by the slight changes to the apparently repeated message.

Think it through, after I'm done enjoying the beautiful Saturday afternoon I'll come back tonight to see if you chose to figure out the point and address it or just continue with your story telling...because you know how some people are just addicted to their stories.

Edited by SOUL

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

And believe me, there is one last door. you have to dive headfirst, without reservation, into the absolute horror of absolute nothingness. this is not a joke. absolute emptiness. you have to disappear really. then the jet reactor will emerge and from it will sprout the inexhaustible jet of the glory of existence

and a feeling will emerge: hallelujah. Hallelujah.

and your heart will open 

Sounds wo wo? It's the reality

More like there's literally no doors and no secrets and no special levels of consciousness only gurus have reached. Even a housefly has complete total 100% access to reality, at all times.

It's just spiritual ego bullshit. Everyone wants to pretend they have some special knowledge.

You're just describing a DMT breakthrough really. During which reality has the same level of beingness as it does right now. There's no special secrets anyone has access to. What's in front of you is more real than any bullshit anyone tries to tell you.

30 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

More like there's literally no doors and no secrets and no special levels of consciousness only gurus have reached. Even a housefly has complete total 100% access to reality, at all times.

It's just spiritual ego bullshit. Everyone wants to pretend they have some special knowledge.

You're just describing a DMT breakthrough really. During which reality has the same level of beingness as it does right now. There's no special secrets anyone has access to. What's in front of you is more real than any bullshit anyone tries to tell you.

well your point is true, but the reality is that one gets lost in the character and it is impossible to get out of it. attachments are strong, then your existence is fearful and joyless. if you open the door, that is, if you move out of the way of the door, you see that the character is just a character and the attachments are empty, there is no fear of losing anything, since nothing is real, and reality is a unfathomable well of abundance in which you recognize yourself as what you have always been, not someone but the reality itself. The point is about is having this opening 24 hours a day. reason? It is more pleasant, with a huge difference, and true perception come to you.  all psychological shit is swept away. it reveals as unreal.

indeed what I describe is a great advance of dmt, or 5meo, or meditation, or whatever, but it is reality. the same as reality is what you say, the moment you are living. but the difference is that in your current experience you are, like an inevitable monolith, in the middle of everything, giving everything your limiting, fearful, attached flavor. your present moment is you, when it could be god. they really are the same but they feel very different. One is limited, the other is limitless 

in short: transcend your ego. the usual in spirituality, nothing new. only that we, who use psychedelics, know that this ego has enormously deep roots and it is totally impossible to transcend it. you think yes, but no. the last layer, the total emptiness of existence, you cannot go through it, unless you are enlightened like maharshi. for a normal guy it is absolutely impossible. But there's the chemistry. Chemistry gives you the breakthrough, but it also gives you the understanding of who you are as an ego by destroying it over and over again. Seeing the glory of existence lends an underlying joy, but it is temporary, the door closes again in a few days and only the memory remains. you have to repeat the play a thousand times, until for you the structure of the ego is obvious. then you permanently identify with existence, you are open to the deep, when before you were open to the superficial, to the linear, to time. with this you conquer neither more nor less than immortality, completely real and without a doubt

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

In short: transcend your ego... the last layer, the total emptiness of existence, you cannot go through it, unless you are enlightened like maharshi. for a normal guy it is absolutely impossible.

But there's the chemistry. Chemistry gives you the breakthrough, but it also gives you the understanding of who you are as an ego by destroying it over and over again. Seeing the glory of existence lends an underlying joy, but it is temporary, the door closes again in a few days and only the memory remains. you have to repeat the play a thousand times, until for you the structure of the ego is obvious. then you permanently identify with existence...

The emptiness of existence that you are referring to here is what @RMQualtrough has described in this thread.

The rest of your post is a story - a distraction for the ego to think it is real, has a purpose, and must do something to get somewhere. It proves his original point.

Apparently.

8 hours ago, axiom said:

The rest of your post is a story - a distraction for the ego to think it is real, has a purpose, and must do something to get somewhere. It proves his original point.

I'm not talking about an ego that has to get anywhere, I'm talking about an ego that must move apart so that reality manifests itself and the story that keeps us on the surface could be detached. Where is the history? In the depth? Do you understand the depth of reality, of what we are? Not understand, realize. There are not histories.  Reality exist and is unfathomable depth. It's not just emptiness. I don't mean to know anything, i mean to be open to the depth, to be limitless  

I read your posts and for you spirituality is : there is no self, nothing can be explained. That is a dead end road, the neo advaita approach. Reality exist, and we are. And it's a door to open. Yes it sounds like to go anywhere but it isn't anywhere to go, is a door to open your mind and your heart to de depth that you are and you always were, just you were closed to it, as if you perceived in 2 dimensions  

example: imagine that you are a guy who only thinks about making money by scamming people and compulsively looking for sex with prostitutes. one day you take mushrooms , or have a traumatic experience, or anything, and realize the true aspect of human relationships, the depth of the human condition. Since then you see people differently, you make true friends and you have integrity, you set up an NGO to help the homeless. is this real, or is it the ego that has created a story of a path from *psychopath" to "great guy"? It's that you now are able to see a dimension that before you were blind to

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you understand the depth of reality, of what we are? Not understand, realize.

No… but it sounds important.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, axiom said:

No… but it sounds important.

Yeah, and beautiful. Much more than be blind 

All a crock.

Sick of it. Peruse thread titles/questions. All philosophical questions or desperate faith. Because people think there's something secret that only enlightened masters can access. When it's right here.

Fuck deviating from the absoluteness of the reality we are presented with. Fuck tales of pasts and futures and infinities. True or false it's just distraction from the undeniable and um-overwritable truth that is the reality around us.

Everything aside from that is a crock of shit. Because again it might be true but in every case there's at least a tiny slither of possibility that it is not (e.g. the slight possibility the universe did not exist prior to last Tuesday and you just have a bunch of false memories, etc). There's no point in any of the probablys when there is a constant definitely.

All the narcissist guru shit has drilled it into you that they have something different. You know, gotta trip at least 1000000 times to begin to be on their level. Propagating the idea that there is some other reality you can't access. That there's some secret little door you must open and go through before you see reality. Fuck that noise. This is it.

You realize the severe ego death of a toad trip is just removing stories from what's there. It's not any different reality from what you have now. Just cuts off the stories of "I am here, I am seeing this". It's like a drug that simply shuts down your mind's ability to produce even a single thought. And you get some trippy visuals but whateva.