Yeah Yeah

MDMA - Thoughts?

12 posts in this topic

I'm thinking to soon candy flip both ACID and MDMA - Done MDMA in the past and found it quite addictive and dissapointing I'm unable to attain that divine high in mundane daily life - Done plenty of acid, and two days ago micro-dosed which was a fantastic joyous and even life changing experience, had an absolute appreciative blast

Just MDMA I'd like permission slips - If I take 3 days in isolation, I should be fine ? Thoughts please - I know people who take it often and they're rarely depleted

Like Terrance Mckenna, I take druhs specifically for spiritual evolvement - I avoid alcohol for example due its detremental nature

I don't know how people doing candy flips handle the comedown of the MDMA while they are still tripping.
If you don't like MDMA on its own, I would leave it.
Like alcohol it is not healthy for your body.

For me, MDMA was a blast for the first couple hours, after that I felt most often depressed.
I guess it works good for some trauma healing or for deepening a relationship with your gf/bf.

@Ima Freeman I'm quite alike - The first few hours are almost heaven on Earth, then ensues the comedown - Which life feels almost void, empty, hollow - Once these chemicles fall into my lap, I have a difficult time tossing them in the bin and ignoring the potential to feel ecstasy; a sensation I rarely experience out of life as it is mostly boring, work-based, paying bills, fretting over finances, and being a virgin at 25 with a past of immense loneliness

I have a friend who is a drug addict, and he wants to eventually excperience heroin - I'm sort of stuck with this best friend who goes all out on drugs; his habits worsen as the years go by - Unsure why Law of Attraction would put myself with this sort of friend, and I wonder if I will make it out in peace

Edited by Yeah Yeah

You can try this substance with acid if you like MDMA, Many people say it gives similar but weaker experience. I have been using it a lot recently and I didn't feel any negative effects from it, I think it might be a safer alternative to MDMA.

2 hours ago, Ima Freeman said:

I don't know how people doing candy flips handle the comedown of the MDMA while they are still tripping.

Exactly lol. Never tried MDMA but I don’t like the acid comedown and combining that with the MDMA comedown is an experience I want to avoid. 

2 hours ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@Ima Freeman I'm quite alike - The first few hours are almost heaven on Earth, then ensues the comedown - Which life feels almost void, empty, hollow - Once these chemicles fall into my lap, I have a difficult time tossing them in the bin and ignoring the potential to feel ecstasy; a sensation I rarely experience out of life as it is mostly boring, work-based, paying bills, fretting over finances, and being a virgin at 25 with a past of immense loneliness

I have a friend who is a drug addict, and he wants to eventually excperience heroin - I'm sort of stuck with this best friend who goes all out on drugs; his habits worsen as the years go by - Unsure why Law of Attraction would put myself with this sort of friend, and I wonder if I will make it out in peace

Damn do you have opportunities to socialize? Meeting new people can bring you out of a rut and change your perspective a lot.

@Jannes No, I don't attend parties or clubs, otherwise social apps nope - I was homeschooled - I've practise LOA since 2015 or 2017, so hopefully eventually life circumstances will turn around so long as I avoid arguing for my limitations

@JuliusCaesar I have been declining multiple times to a particular person offering this drug - I usually walk away feeling somewhat like I'm missing out, while he's high and actually comes off just as happy as myself having avoided MDMA - Perhaps the comedown exists for select few, although he's taking these drugs often, yet seems just as aware and well as myself who declines

As long as you take the MDMA on the second half (roughly 6 hours in) of the acid trip it should be a very good experience.

Edited by Ry4n

3 hours ago, Ry4n said:

As long as you take the MDMA on the second half (roughly 6 hours in) of the acid trip it should be a very good experience.

That’s a good idea although it’s kind of sad to miss the peak where you could access the deepest insights with mdma.