Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Enlightenment is spoiling the movie

41 posts in this topic

Your life is like you were hired to play a character and fell to deep in character and some enlightened guru is trying to wake you up and tell you that its just props, and none of it is real and the character you been playing is make believe.

Its so funny....the more you keep seeing proof that everything is imaginary...the more funny it gets. Life is HILARIOUS!! People all like, but my suffering, YOU WANT TO SUFFER!! Suffering is great!!! Suffering means you are alive!! If I took away your precious suffering....you would die....its so funny!!! If you take away suffering...people can't live, you literally can't have a life without suffering.

This means when you are truly enlightened...YOU ARE DEAD!! HAHAHAH it is so funny!! You need suffering to live!!! This is freaking crazy!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is a choice .

And no..we don't need Suffering. In fact your whole life is built around achieving pleasure and avoiding pain.

Wait till you suffer a terminal illness and then come tell me this with a straight face  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is a choice .

And no..we don't need Suffering. In fact your whole life is built around achieving pleasure and avoiding pain.

Wait till you suffer a terminal illness and then come tell me this with a straight face  

Dude I used to be in heart wrenching pain everyday for over a year. I know what suffering is. Speak for yourself. My life was not an easy life. Its actually why I love it so much.  

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Dude I used to be in heart wrenching pain everyday for over a year. I know what suffering is. Speak for yourself. My life was not an easy life. Its actually why I love it so much.  

How was that year? Could you describe that year ,how you felt ? Did you enjoy the suffering while it was present ? Because you can make the argument that in retrospect the suffering taught you great lessons and made you more wise .so I'm not denying the role that suffering can play as a teacher. But I'm not a masochist as well to literally fall in love with suffering. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How was that year? Could you describe that year ,how you felt ? Did you enjoy the suffering while it was present ? Because you can make the argument that in retrospect the suffering taught you great lessons and made you more wise .so I'm not denying the role that suffering can play as a teacher. But I'm not a masochist as well to literally fall in love with suffering. 

I didn't enjoy it, but it was a badge of honor because it was proof I was preserving through all the training I was putting myself to. It also gave me self-respect for myself because I realized I was able to endure far more than I thought I could. Its why they say pain build character, it does....lol builds the ego. 

Every objection you have in life is fear/pain/death related and that's why its real and that's why you have a life. If you can overcome this...you die. You basically are the walking dead.

@Razard86 I recognize certain consistent behavior patterns in you after reading almost 20 posts of yours. A recurring pattern, I see it as a problem that might be evading you a bit and I just thought that must let you know because it seems like nobody is telling you this probably because they are not able to see it the way I do. 

This could either be a part of your personality or it could be a summation of coping behaviors that you had to learn along the way. 

Either way I thought it was necessary for me to bring this up, again I'm not sure if this resonates with you or not. If it does, I'll be glad that I was of some use to you. If not, you can gladly ignore it at your will. 

So this is my observation about you. 

You seem to be very passionate about people. Nothing wrong with it. What I sense is a deep need to help people and empathize with their situation. This can be very harmful to you as this very quality in you will attract a lot of vultures, predatory people to you who will take direct advantage of you. This is a form of self harm and you are disguising it as a spiritual growth mechanism. But you're exposing yourself to be abused by people. This also leads me to the conclusion that you might have been abused in relationships in some manner, either in your childhood, by a lack of love or in adulthood as in partner abuse. It shows that you have a certain savior Samaritan complex, be careful to not stretch it too far, because (psychopath) people smell that on you and will feed on your generosity. 

The other part I observed is that you seem to enjoy your own suffering and pain. This is not normally seen in others. This could be a sign of self sabotage and extreme self destructive behavior. 

Maybe my words don't resonate with you right now but few years down the line, you might remember what I said here right now. I'm just being a good Samaritan dropping a message so that you incorporate my advice. 

We tend to attract what we like. The idea of looking at pain and suffering as something good or even pleasurable arises out of masochistic tendencies and self abuse. It's seeking pleasure out of wanting to be abused. This needs serious psychotherapy and I suggest you seek treatment instead of using spiritual bypassing and thinking that this might be something spiritual that you're getting into, it's classic self delusion that is taking right and deep into the rabbit hole. My mom was like you in her younger years and she has attracted major health problems over the years because of her awful tendency to self neglect always Perceiving a life of hardships as something as a badge of honor, it attracted her a lot of health issues. 

I see similar patterns of self destruction in you where you equate pain and suffering to some sort of spiritual exaltation. No. It's not. It's a recipe to attract more tragic outcomes and situations. It's one thing to not be impacted by suffering and holding resilience and another to wallow or even assume that it's some sort of a sacrificial requisite that you must endure to make it through the gates of heaven. 

Don't abuse yourself. Don't attract vultures 

Seek your wellbeing and honor your body which is the temple of your soul.. Self destruction means you don't value yourself enough. 

Your body and mind is sacred and so is your life and to squander it through self torture is less about Humility and more about delusion and psychological disorder. 

You might have to focus on your own sovereignty before you focus on the sovereignty of others. Be in charge of your well being. 

And you must under any circumstances want your own well being and a good life. There's nothing selfish about it. (maybe slightly selfish but that's survival). 

You will get restless overtime if you don't fix this tendency. Remember that your need to survive through and against all odds is very innate and you simply cannot escape it nor should you try to. 

Be in alignment with what your body is asking for from you, don't be a rebel.

I hope you receive my message positively. 

It is constructive feedback and an honest one. I have no agenda 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Razard86 I recognize certain consistent behavior patterns in you after reading almost 20 posts of yours. A recurring pattern, I see it as a problem that might be evading you a bit and I just thought that must let you know because it seems like nobody is telling you this probably because they are not able to see it the way I do. 

This could either be a part of your personality or it could be a summation of coping behaviors that you had to learn along the way. 

Either way I thought it was necessary for me to bring this up, again I'm not sure if this resonates with you or not. If it does, I'll be glad that I was of some use to you. If not, you can gladly ignore it at your will. 

So this is my observation about you. 

You seem to be very passionate about people. Nothing wrong with it. What I sense is a deep need to help people and empathize with their situation. This can be very harmful to you as this very quality in you will attract a lot of vultures, predatory people to you who will take direct advantage of you. This is a form of self harm and you are disguising it as a spiritual growth mechanism. But you're exposing yourself to be abused by people. This also leads me to the conclusion that you might have been abused in relationships in some manner, either in your childhood, by a lack of love or in adulthood as in partner abuse. It shows that you have a certain savior Samaritan complex, be careful to not stretch it too far, because (psychopath) people smell that on you and will feed on your generosity. 

The other part I observed is that you seem to enjoy your own suffering and pain. This is not normally seen in others. This could be a sign of self sabotage and extreme self destructive behavior. 

Maybe my words don't resonate with you right now but few years down the line, you might remember what I said here right now. I'm just being a good Samaritan dropping a message so that you incorporate my advice. 

We tend to attract what we like. The idea of looking at pain and suffering as something good or even pleasurable arises out of masochistic tendencies and self abuse. It's seeking pleasure out of wanting to be abused. This needs serious psychotherapy and I suggest you seek treatment instead of using spiritual bypassing and thinking that this might be something spiritual that you're getting into, it's classic self delusion that is taking right and deep into the rabbit hole. My mom was like you in her younger years and she has attracted major health problems over the years because of her awful tendency to self neglect always Perceiving a life of hardships as something as a badge of honor, it attracted her a lot of health issues. 

I see similar patterns of self destruction in you where you equate pain and suffering to some sort of spiritual exaltation. No. It's not. It's a recipe to attract more tragic outcomes and situations. It's one thing to not be impacted by suffering and holding resilience and another to wallow or even assume that it's some sort of a sacrificial requisite that you must endure to make it through the gates of heaven. 

Don't abuse yourself. Don't attract vultures 

Seek your wellbeing and honor your body which is the temple of your soul.. Self destruction means you don't value yourself enough. 

Your body and mind is sacred and so is your life and to squander it through self torture is less about Humility and more about delusion and psychological disorder. 

You might have to focus on your own sovereignty before you focus on the sovereignty of others. Be in charge of your well being. 

And you must under any circumstances want your own well being and a good life. There's nothing selfish about it. (maybe slightly selfish but that's survival). 

You will get restless overtime if you don't fix this tendency. Remember that your need to survive through and against all odds is very innate and you simply cannot escape it nor should you try to. 

Be in alignment with what your body is asking for from you, don't be a rebel.

I hope you receive my message positively. 

It is constructive feedback and an honest one. I have no agenda 

I thank you for your care but my life is great. I have great friends and my life is currently peaceful. If what you say was true, I would literally be in an abusive relationship right now. I'm not. In fact I don't even exercise as much as I used too because I actually developed fear of pain from overtraining all those years. So no I am not addicted to pain, I actually had developed a fear of physical pain because I had pushed my body to its limits. Now I'm just going to get myself back into working out but I won't overdo it this time. 

The truth is the fears you all are having is your own fears. I've never been so happy in my entire life until this year when I figured out what Leo was saying. When all illusions are dispelled...there is no worry, there is no fear. Just a deep embrace of everything. I will actually be pushing myself to actually embrace pain more, because the less aversion to pain I have the more love I will be able to share. 

Life is so great when you can see past all the egoic fear and delusion. Its soooooo amazing.

Just now, Razard86 said:

I thank you for your care but my life is great. I have great friends and my life is currently peaceful. If what you say was true, I would literally be in an abusive relationship right now. I'm not. In fact I don't even exercise as much as I used too because I actually developed fear of pain from overtraining all those years. So no I am not addicted to pain, I actually had developed a fear of physical pain because I had pushed my body to its limits. Now I'm just going to get myself back into working out but I won't overdo it this time. 

The truth is the fears you all are having is your own fears. I've never been so happy in my entire life until this year when I figured out what Leo was saying. When all illusions are dispelled...there is no worry, there is no fear. Just a deep embrace of everything. I will actually be pushing myself to actually embrace pain more, because the less aversion to pain I have the more love I will be able to share. 

Life is so great when you can see past all the egoic fear and delusion. Its soooooo amazing.

Glad to hear that you are safe. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Your life is like you were hired to play a character and fell to deep in character and some enlightened guru is trying to wake you up and tell you that its just props, and none of it is real and the character you been playing is make believe.

Its so funny....the more you keep seeing proof that everything is imaginary...the more funny it gets. Life is HILARIOUS!! People all like, but my suffering, YOU WANT TO SUFFER!! Suffering is great!!! Suffering means you are alive!! If I took away your precious suffering....you would die....its so funny!!! If you take away suffering...people can't live, you literally can't have a life without suffering.

This means when you are truly enlightened...YOU ARE DEAD!! HAHAHAH it is so funny!! You need suffering to live!!! This is freaking crazy!!!

I wouldn't say I necessarily love suffering lol, but I love being human enough, that I'm willing to suffer for it.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

16 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I wouldn't say I necessarily love suffering lol, but I love being human enough, that I'm willing to suffer for it.

Because you are willing to suffer for it...means you love it. How scared would you be if tomorrow you walked outside. A semi hit you and it crunched and fell. Initially you would think it was great!! Then...over time you will get bored. There is no danger, so nothing to fear, so nothing to overcome, nothing to achieve. You would realize in that moment you were literally creating everything... then you would REMEMBER, then you would awaken.

There is a difference between suffering, the pain that can come in life and self suffering, the misery created by the self from only the imagination.

Some might say, well, everything is only experienced through the imagination and yes, while that is the case there are some things that are only imagined. The ego will create distress, a suffering, to justify it's own identity and that is an unnecessary suffering.

We can use the information gleaned from the past provided by self conscious through the ego without having to 'self suffer'. The distress the ego is creating it meant to compel us to behave in a way that reinforces the ego's identity system.

We can actually cultivate an inner life where the self conscious is not creating distress and misery because of identity while still providing some information for guidance.

So there is a distinction between 'suffering' and 'self suffering'.

Edited by SOUL

Without the ego you cannot even have reality.

Your ego functions by constantly talking, labeling things, crafting stories and narratives, then you have your feelings coming in making everything FEEL real. Then you lower your awareness so you actually believe that there are "others." You do this by blocking yourself access to their thoughts, but anybody who has raised their consciousness high enough around others discovers that they can hear people's thoughts, they can enter people's minds (tantra) and you realize...they are you.

If all of a sudden I took away your pain, your fear, the entire dream will dissolve. Because you would literally release all attachments and wake up. It MUST immerse you, it has too, or there is no life at all. Its an elaborate and brilliant design and it HAS to be this way to have a life. Makes PERFECT SENSE.

As the personification of our sense of self the ego can be whatever one cultivates it to be instead of the ego compelling us to behave on it's behalf under duress.

The ego is only a fraction of the human experience of consciousness but quite often it is the part with the loudest voice and it wants to be the only voice, many allow it.

I'm not even saying anything new actually, if you go back and listen to Leo's Solipsism video he said the same things I am saying. I knew it, but I have been thinking about it over and over and I was like OF COURSE..... lol its so funny when you truly get what he means. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD5NZuyAhR0&ab_channel=xyzGuy

I'm glad I actually had certain high consciousness experiences to confirm what he is saying as well. Now with this said....understand you are spoiling the movie doing this. The pro is you stop caring about things as much and stop taking things so seriously and personal, the bitter sweet thing you realize is you are really all alone. Sure you can have the deepest connection ever because everything is you....but there is still ONLY you.

I notice a lot of people think there is some difference between the Absolute and Relative. The Absolute is what is actually true, the Relative is just what is being imagined to be true. But most on these forums look at it in reverse and you can tell based on what they say. There is no boundary, there is no distinction, I am you and you are me. This isn't some belief, or logic, its literally true and there are ways for you to verify this in fact there are too many ways. Its actually so obvious its hilarious. 

I dare you to meditate and take a psychedelic with your friend....you will discover that the boundary is FAKE.

I dare you to contemplate DEEPLY why you only ever experience anything inside and have never felt anything OUTSIDE.

I dare you to contemplate if distinction is real...why does it need something to contrast it with? If it was actually distinct it wouldn't rely on something to exist. Red is only red when it is next to a different color. So that means its existence, and label is intertwined so it was never separate. Light/ and color was just showing you that all colors are ONE. 

Why is it every trait that can exist in you, also exists in every human, the only difference is how it is EXPRESSED. We only know and understand each other...because we are the same. If we weren't we couldn't.

I could keep going on and on and on. To know something is to understand it, to understand it is to recognize that it is actually you. 

Edited by Razard86

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Solipsism is spoiling the movie.

Yeah I know....its why I love you man!!! Thank you SOUL for existing, thank you for being me!!

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

A semi hit you and it crunched and fell. Initially you would think it was great!! Then...over time you will get bored. 

Yeah, no, I would be freaked out immediately xD

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Yeah, no, I would be freaked out immediately xD

Lol, interesting. What else? I want you to walk me through as you start to realize you are creating everything. How would you feel?

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'm glad I actually had certain high consciousness experiences to confirm what he is saying as well. Now with this said....understand you are spoiling the movie doing this. The pro is you stop caring about things as much and stop taking things so seriously and personal, the bitter sweet thing you realize is you are really all alone. Sure you can have the deepest connection ever because everything is you....but there is still ONLY you.

I wouldnt say it spoils the movie. You still dont know how the movie is gonna unfold, and that makes you buy into it again and again.