Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Enlightenment is spoiling the movie

41 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol, interesting. What else? I want you to walk me through as you start to realize you are creating everything. How would you feel?

xD Stop it lol. Im not trying to get there. I know the drill.

The world itself is will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are will to power - and nothing else!

5 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

xD Stop it lol. Im not trying to get there. I know the drill.

Lol....I'm like the guy walking into the room when you watching the movie and I'm like hey you know they are just playing pretend right? And you are like shut up man, I already know that, let me pretend its real. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Just now, Razard86 said:

Lol....I'm like the guy walking into the room when you watching the movie and I'm like hey you know they are just playing pretend right? And you are like shut up man, I already know that, let me pretend its real. 

Pretty much :)

The world itself is will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are will to power - and nothing else!

I wish the dream would collapse and everyone acknowledge they are me already. That would be paradise but god isn't interested in that, it's interested in pain and suffering and so I suffer. It's so absolutely shit to know nothing is real, everyone is me and for the movie to proceed as if I don't already know.

10 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I wish the dream would collapse and everyone acknowledge they are me already. That would be paradise but god isn't interested in that, it's interested in pain and suffering and so I suffer. It's so absolutely shit to know nothing is real, everyone is me and for the movie to proceed as if I don't already know.

What are we supposed to do? Drive to your house, shake your hand and congratulate you for realising you are God? 

24 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

What are we supposed to do? Drive to your house, shake your hand and congratulate you for realising you are God? 

I want to kill the illusion of money and work. Nobody else is suffering except me so the entire world should embrace me and be nice to me. 

It would be nice to be able to sleep anywhere, just relax and enjoy a hassle free life. Drugs readily available, no more conflict. Travel the world for free, visit native tribes, enjoy the sights and the adventure. God should have a godly life.

Edited by Holykael

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

I want to kill the illusion of money and work. Nobody else is suffering except me so the entire world should embrace me and be nice to me. 

It would be nice to be able to sleep anywhere, just relax and enjoy a hassle free life. Drugs readily available, no more conflict. Travel the world for free, visit native tribes, enjoy the sights and the adventure. God should have a godly life.

And you would immediately get bored and wake up. For the following reasons.i

1. There is nothing at stake. In that world.... you are just walking around full aware that you created everything. So you will be in a VR Simulation with full knowledge that you created everything. So explain what is there to do? With each thought, it comes to pass. So there is no surprise, no mystery, no adventure, nothing to do. 

2. If you want to test this out, go become a video game designer, or write a book/movie script, you will then realize how DIFFICULT it is to make an engaging world. When I was in my teens to early 20's I had the opportunity to play games for hours!! I got to eat when I wanted and sleep when I wanted. It was so fun....I did this for a couple of years and then one day....it became boring. I wanted to DO something else. If you got whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted long enough...it would bore you, then you will be like....I wonder what it would be like to NOT get what I want!!!

3. The only reason you feel the way you do, is you have experienced what I did above. Anybody that has played video games long enough, or worked in the industry would understand. Life is INGENIUSLY designed. There isn't a single video game designer, movie director, book author that could create life at this level. All movies, T.V. Shows, video games, fall short. Once I realized that the greatest game....is life itself recently everything else became boring and I started staring at the wall, my fingers, and realized how amazing life actually is. Its funny how we just ignore all this ridiculous design around us.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

And you would immediately get bored and wake up. For the following reasons.i

1. There is nothing at stake. In that world.... you are just walking around full aware that you created everything. So you will be in a VR Simulation with full knowledge that you created everything. So explain what is there to do? With each thought, it comes to pass. So there is no surprise, no mystery, no adventure, nothing to do. 

2. If you want to test this out, go become a video game designer, or write a book/movie script, you will then realize how DIFFICULT it is to make an engaging world. When I was in my teens to early 20's I had the opportunity to play games for hours!! I got to eat when I wanted and sleep when I wanted. It was so fun....I did this for a couple of years and then one day....it became boring. I wanted to DO something else. If you got whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted long enough...it would bore you, then you will be like....I wonder what it would be like to NOT get what I want!!!

3. The only reason you feel the way you do, is you have experienced what I did above. Anybody that has played video games long enough, or worked in the industry would understand. Life is INGENIUSLY designed. There isn't a single video game designer, movie director, book author that could create life at this level. All movies, T.V. Shows, video games, fall short. Once I realized that the greatest game....is life itself recently everything else became boring and I started staring at the wall, my fingers, and realized how amazing life actually is. Its funny how we just ignore all this ridiculous design around us.

I already feel bored. So if the point is to not feel bored, life's game design is already failing.

Im sure it's difficult to make an engaging world but you are missing a piece of the puzzle. The very act of feeling engaged is imagined. God could imagine feeling engaged with anything at all. The very notion of engagement is a construct. The world that I proposed is not boring at all. I would spend an eternity exploring consciousness through drugs, traveling the world, seeking of mystical experiences and I wouldn't have to worry about petty survival. Instead god wants to focus on petty survival, how is that superior to the world where you're free to explore altered states of consciousness without survival holding you back.

If god wanted to, boredom would not exist. You could be staring at a blank wall for a thousand years with the feeling of engagement turned on and it would be the most engaging thing in existence. But god isn't interested in making use of that power. God likes to construct stories with limits so we don't get engagement without limits. Nothing is engaging at all in fact, engaging is a quality that god chooses to project on any given experience, it's not inherent to the experience.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

God is wise enough to make you work for these things; that way, they will be that much sweeter. Look, you can still live an amazing life, just follow your dreams and enjoy the process.

Enlightenment and solipsism are just more stories to replace other stories and they are ruining the movie.

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

Enlightenment and solipsism are just more stories to replace other stories and they are ruining the movie.

Every thought is a story....including me and your lives....so all there is, is story. Without silence of thought and feelings...there is story. Its why you are hear after all, to interpret story...with more story.

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Every thought is a story....including me and your lives....so all there is, is story. Without silence of thought and feelings...there is story. Its why you are hear after all, to interpret story...with more story.

We can play a part in the story, even enjoy the story or change the script or plot of the story without having to believe the story is all we are. Enlightenment and solipsism are just another story.

On 9/6/2022 at 3:15 PM, SOUL said:

We can play a part in the story, even enjoy the story or change the script or plot of the story without having to believe the story is all we are. Enlightenment and solipsism are just another story.

Everything that has happened....the moment we interpret it...is a story. Even choosing to not believe the story is all we are...is itself a story. There is only story. Story...is all there is....you cannot have a dream without story...that would be a dreamless sleep. The moment you have intrepretation....you have story. So life/reality IS STORY. Experienced at all levels by all of creation.

On 06/09/2022 at 0:14 PM, Holykael said:

I already feel bored. So if the point is to not feel bored, life's game design is already failing.

Im sure it's difficult to make an engaging world but you are missing a piece of the puzzle. The very act of feeling engaged is imagined. God could imagine feeling engaged with anything at all. The very notion of engagement is a construct. The world that I proposed is not boring at all. I would spend an eternity exploring consciousness through drugs, traveling the world, seeking of mystical experiences and I wouldn't have to worry about petty survival. Instead god wants to focus on petty survival, how is that superior to the world where you're free to explore altered states of consciousness without survival holding you back.

If god wanted to, boredom would not exist. You could be staring at a blank wall for a thousand years with the feeling of engagement turned on and it would be the most engaging thing in existence. But god isn't interested in making use of that power. God likes to construct stories with limits so we don't get engagement without limits. Nothing is engaging at all in fact, engaging is a quality that god chooses to project on any given experience, it's not inherent to the experience.

God is playing a very very specific game, and it is definitely not the most engaging game. In a way, engagement is not made to be a very strong quality, so that you will go out and seek very specific things that are engaging to you. If engagement towards anything was too high, you would just stare at that blank wall doing nothing (as you said), since the blank wall would be so engaging. I think God wants to build these very specific stories of being a human, specifically to experience what it is like to be a human. The limitations and struggles don't make this reality any better. It just makes it a certain way, gives it a certain flavor, a certain direction. A reality with different rules, less limitations, could be just as satisfying, if not more, than this one. God wouldn't only limit itself to survival themed dreams, that would be very limiting.

There isn't any real absolute reason this is better than any other configuration, like where the one you proposed. Nor is it any worse. It's just a specific type. It's just that God for whatever reason wants to experience this kind of thing. In fact, there are probably myriads of ways you could make a more engaging reality, but that God wanted this kind of reality specifically. Out of all the infinite possibilities God will experience, there is no reason to believe this is the most engaging, most rewarding, nor most satisfying one. If you have nothing else in your frame of reference than this reality, then how are you to know what other possibilities there are, and how good they would be? Assuming this one is the best, because it's your only reference, seems very bizarre to me. This reality is a very specific type of game, and you just either have to find a way to enjoy it or your experience will suck because God doesn't want to do a different kind of game (for now).

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

14 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Everything that has happened....the moment we interpret it...is a story. Even choosing to not believe the story is all we are...is itself a story. There is only story. Story...is all there is....you cannot have a dream without story...that would be a dreamless sleep. The moment you have intrepretation....you have story. So life/reality IS STORY. Experienced at all levels by all of creation.

The 'happening of existence' is just isness unfolding, it just is, but me telling you about it is the story. Happening is manifest being but a story isn't actually happening, it's being told. The happening of a story is the telling of the story.

The ego uses symbols and meanings for the interpretations it makes in telling it's story but for whom is the story being told in our consciousness? It is awareness that observes the story telling in our consciousness.

Our perception in awareness can be aware of more than just what the interpretations of ego in the mind. The teller is adding it's commentary based on past experience yet awareness observes the happening as it unfolds including the story telling in it. 

Sure, the story of all existence may be in the story being told by the ego in god's mind yet again for whom is the story being told in god's consciousness? Which prompts my ego to reminds the mind of that story about how it's turtles all the way down.

Does god believe the stories being told in it's own mind? Who is it that believes the story in god's own mind? Hah

God is just being I am just being.

The irony is not lost on me that all I have written here is story...I like turtles.

Edited by SOUL

11 hours ago, SOUL said:

The irony is not lost on me that all I have written here is story...I like turtles.

I can definitely tell. 

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I can definitely tell. 

...but can you tell the difference between 'what is' and the story about it?

Can you tell the distinction in consciousness between the ego, the story teller, and awareness, the observer to which the ego is telling it's story to?

You haven't demonstrated in our exchange that you do.

27 minutes ago, SOUL said:

...but can you tell the difference between 'what is' and the story about it?

Can you tell the distinction in consciousness between the ego, the story teller, and awareness, the observer to which the ego is telling it's story to?

You haven't demonstrated in our exchange that you do.

We had an exchange? What exchange?

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

We had an exchange? What exchange?

An exchange of words, concepts.....of stories....

Why are you distracting from the question?

If you believe everything is story then you exhibit belief in the ego when it tells you that everything is the story because to the ego, there isn't anything but the story since that is all it has and it wants justification for it's story, it wants your belief in it's story.

Who is it that would believe in the story? This is (psyche)logical proof that there is more than the story in our experience of consciousness otherwise one agent of consciousness wouldn't seeking something, belief, from another agent of consciousness.

This is the description of how one 'frees' the will....it's not limited to just the story the ego tells. We can choose to believe any story, even one we create or even not to believe in a story. We can just accept what is as it is and allow stories to be guides, not our identity.

14 hours ago, SOUL said:

An exchange of words, concepts.....of stories....

Why are you distracting from the question?

If you believe everything is story then you exhibit belief in the ego when it tells you that everything is the story because to the ego, there isn't anything but the story since that is all it has and it wants justification for it's story, it wants your belief in it's story.

Who is it that would believe in the story? This is (psyche)logical proof that there is more than the story in our experience of consciousness otherwise one agent of consciousness wouldn't seeking something, belief, from another agent of consciousness.

This is the description of how one 'frees' the will....it's not limited to just the story the ego tells. We can choose to believe any story, even one we create or even not to believe in a story. We can just accept what is as it is and allow stories to be guides, not our identity.

Thank you for telling me your perspective.