Holykael

Freedom and Liberation do not exist

67 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, SOUL said:

Watch what? It's ok to say death isn't real but it's not ok to say it's eternal sleep?

After dealing with muffugers like you my whole life I need a nap...a real long nap.

Telling someone that seems depressed that death would be their salvation is not a very wise thing to do.  Help is available.   I could be wrong but that's what I am Intuiting is going on here.  Maybe @Holykael can clear that up. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 03/09/2022 at 0:48 PM, Someone here said:
34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Telling someone that seems depressed that death would be their salvation is not a very wise thing to do.  Help is available.   I could be wrong but that's what I am Intuiting is going on here.  Maybe @Holykael can clear that up. 

Who knows what comes next. The next lifetime could be worse.  There is no salvation.

@Holykael man, maybe the next 10,000 lifes you will be with the virgin whores of alah in love with you, surrounded by rivers of honey, wine and mountains of cocaine, where the hangover is a sensation of freshness and the smell of roses . but you would think: yes, ok, but in life 10,001, what? Eh? Ah what a horror of fate. You are so emo, loving the suffering. Be careful, maybe at the end you get what you are wishing so intense

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Holykael man, maybe the next 10,000 lifes you will be with the virgin whores of alah in love with you, surrounded by rivers of honey, wine and mountains of cocaine, where the hangover is a sensation of freshness and the smell of roses . but you would think: yes, ok, but in life 10,001, what? Eh? Ah what a horror of fate. You are so emo, loving the suffering. Be careful, maybe at the end you get what you are wishing so intense

On 03/09/2022 at 0:48 PM, Someone here said:

I wish I could abolish suffering for eternity. I don't love it at all. I would also abolish boredom and mediocrity.

Just now, Holykael said:

Ok king, tell us about your utopia. Lay it out in detail.

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

If you knew only perfection and everything and every being was "perfect" there would no longer be any difference between anything.   It would lose its meaning.  Besides - wouldn't that boring after a while ? ?  defeating your attempt to abolish boredom.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Even if we were all floating orbs of light in the aether, there would be a brightest and dimmest orb, furthest from the centre, oldest, youngest, most loved, least loved. If you want a universe with none of that, it will be a single being in a universe of pure matter. There would be no literature, no knowledge of itself, no intelligence, it would be ................ BORING.

24 minutes ago, OnePointTwo said:

8Ok king, tell us about your utopia. Lay it out in detail.

I live with my god realized wife on estates I can materialize out of thin air, imagination is the limit. I spend years enjoying each of my creations to the fullest. From the most grandiose and over the top estates (im talking mega gothic cathedrals, pyramids and the like) , to the simplest comfy huts. I am in complete god mode dictating the fate of the world and of humanity, I create the story of the advancement of civilization deliberately and then forget it to experience it.  My consciousness keeps generating people, culture and stories for my own entertainment. I advance civilization towards a new age of enlightenment, psychedelia and an appreciation for ancient civilizations. Society becomes a mixture of nature loving tribes, melded with futuristic tech melded with ancient architecture. Alien species intermingle with humanity and share their tech and customs with us. Fully fledged intergalactic wars take place in our skies. The war in heaven rages on right here on earth with catastrophic consequences in some parts of the planet. The aliens solve our energy and food problems, people start gaining psychic abilities. Eventually we get to the point where everyone can manifest anything out of thin air, people share their creations in a telepathic network connecting every single human being. New realities are birthed from human creativity into fully fledged VR simulations where you can enter and feel like you are in real life. Not only that but you get to customize your experience by customizing the level of pain and such. This means you can play video games, movies, books in real life, you have an eternity of content right there, you get to experience any point of view you wish in a story, you get to live out your wildest fantasies. You can save and get out of the experience at any time, or abort if it gets too much for you to handle. Nobody is forced to experience anything they dont want to experience. There is a lot of detail missing here but Im just trying to go over the most important points. 

Edited by Holykael

@Holykael

well, that is somewhat close to who you really are, only in your mind you cannot conceive, nor in your wildest dreams, what your reality is. you are the total perfect infinity, and everything that exists is because it is your will. for you everything is perfection and glory. you do not know loneliness since you are unfathomable. your unlimited freedom fills you with unlimited joy. It is something so good that it cannot be better. it is perfect. perfect means that it does not lack or exceed anything, it is exactly as you want it to be, because your will is what it is. you are god, friend, and nothing can be better. your dreams of improvement are a fucking joke of a 3 year old

On 9/3/2022 at 4:11 AM, Razard86 said:

Well everything serves a purpose originally I was getting mad at Holykael for torturing himself but then I realized....that was just me getting mad at myself. So I must accept the part of me that houses negative thoughts and plays the victims. To play victim is to be a masochist, and a sadist all at the same time. To be both the victim and the abuser both at the same time. 

So Holykael is just abusing himself and enjoying it and he wants to share the joy of his self-abuse with others. Once you realize this is the case, then you realize you shouldn't feel sorry for him, because he is just doing what he loves. 

So in that case where is the problem? There is none. 

I love @Razard86 - every time I think about responding, I look and it appears “I’ve” already responded with exactly what I intended to say. Hell, it’s better than what “I” would have typed. ? thank you for allowing me to stay quiet most of the time. ?

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Holykael

well, that is somewhat close to who you really are, only in your mind you cannot conceive, nor in your wildest dreams, what your reality is. you are the total perfect infinity, and everything that exists is because it is your will. for you everything is perfection and glory. you do not know loneliness since you are unfathomable. your unlimited freedom fills you with unlimited joy. It is something so good that it cannot be better. it is perfect. perfect means that it does not lack or exceed anything, it is exactly as you want it to be, because your will is what it is. you are god, friend, and nothing can be better. your dreams of improvement are a fucking joke of a 3 year old

My will sucks butt tbh bro. It's filled with boredom, suffering and mediocrity. What you describe is the kind of circumstances where eating a piece of shit is glorious to god. Im way superior to god but god is in control, so sad. God is me, so he's aware of his own shortcomings, that's why these words are coming out.

3 minutes ago, Holykael said:

My will sucks butt tbh bro. It's filled with boredom, suffering and mediocrity. What you describe is the kind of circumstances where eating a piece of shit is glorious to god. Im way superior to god but god is in control, so sad. God is me, so he's aware of his own shortcomings, that's why these words are coming out.

that's the human mollusk lens you distort everything with.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you knew only perfection and everything and every being was "perfect" there would no longer be any difference between anything.   It would lose its meaning.  Besides - wouldn't that boring after a while ? ?  defeating your attempt to abolish boredom.

I wish people knew what you meant but I'll give a little push. We like things to be a certain way. If things are a certain way and not different...then its YOU. So there is no difference, there is no surprise. If you get exactly what you want the exact way you THINK you want it, then it happens that way. So no surprise, nothing to look forward to. Nothing to do.

People are really not getting it....maybe this will help.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

People are really not getting it....maybe this will help.

Holykael has an industrial filter that blocks out any insightful information.

@Holykael Look, the matter is very simple. vape 5 meo dmt, 18 mg, two or 3 times a week, as many times as you need, 10, 20, 30 whatever, until you realize god. and when you realize, do it again a few more so you don't forget. and that's it.

or, well, keep busting your head with crazy negative ideas until you get seriously depressed . In short: give in to the mean little tricks of your ego that clings as best it can, or blow it up

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Holykael Look, the matter is very simple. vape 5 meo dmt, 18 mg, two or 3 times a week, as many times as you need, 10, 20, 30 whatever, until you realize god. and when you realize, do it again a few more so you don't forget. and that's it.

or, well, keep busting your head with crazy negative ideas until you get seriously depressed . In short: give in to the mean little tricks of your ego that clings as best it can, or blow it up

drugs are solution to everything ,Isee....-_-

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

drugs are solution to everything ,Isee....-_-

when you start a path you have to finish it. leave it halfway like the op does, guarantee of disaster. he has already started. has to get to the bottom

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

God fucked my life so much that Im stuck without access to psychedelics. All according to perfection and the grand plan of the universe as you guys so like to parrot. Why do you think I'm so salty. God with his grand perfection put me in a completely unwinnable situation. God wants to experience everything right, so god also wants to experience being stuck with no hope. How grand god is.

Edited by Holykael