Redak

Can Weed Be Used For Self-actualisation?

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I was wondering what people thought about using weed for self-actualisation, especially from those who have tried it. I have not used any drugs (apart from alcohol) and I could more readily gain access to weed than mushrooms/DMT. Is weed just a recreational drug or can it lead to real growth?

@Redak I can see the benefits of weed for some use, but when you've reached a certain point in your journey of actualising, it kinda becomes useless. At least in my experience. Depends where you are in the process, I guess. If you're really serious about peeling of the layers of shit, you need to take the route of mushrooms etc. if at all you want to incorporate drugs. Weed will be like stalling, and you'll see it once your awareness is "high" enough. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

I have noticed I grow whenever I smoke weed. I mean I grow more stupid. It's fun.

i stopped using weed because i started to realize how retarded i would become after smoking it.

unborn Truth

I can't say weed gave me any real growth. And most people I see using weed are certainly not self-actualizing.

Stick to the tried and true classic psychedelics. If you can't find a way to obtain them, that's probably a sign you shouldn't be taking them.

It's definitely not for everybody but it works well for me 

Edited by tashawoodfall

@tashawoodfall you must be smoking some high quality stash ? the local weed here causes me to sleep and be lazy (or maybe I'm playing victim here and finding things to blame). @Redak real growth comes when you identify how desires and craving lead to misery and frustration, when you do emotionally difficult conter intutive stuff, when you are governing your self well, when you're being a leader, when you’re dealing with addictions and accepting things as they are and many more, actulized.org can be used for self growth. Many apps can be used for self growth, this process will be beneficial when the mastery mindset is applied when abundance mindset is applied, self growth is a never ending process to the point when you realise that there is no self to grow (I have not accessed this) I still struggle with the basis of self actualization. 

@Elton well I only smoke one hit of weed after doing my least favorite habit of the day and then I listen to an "Abraham Hicks sasmix" lol feels like meditation. 

@tashawoodfall and what is your last favourite habit?  I'll listen to Abraham hicks sasmix today..  So that we can have something more in common to discuss... ?

@Elton It's the 20 minute emotional gridwork.  This is the one I always listen to (while a little high lol) :D 

I will definitely listen to it after being high today after work as today isthe perfect day the weekend ? thanks@tashawoodfall

@tashawoodfall

31 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

It's definitely not for everybody but it works well for me 

Well I wish you best of luck :) just make sure you stay aware, not just with marijuana, but with all the negative habits you're attempting to eliminate.

Like Leo said, awareness alone is curative. :D 

@Elton Just thought I'd share with you (I read your other post): building in emotional reward points.  I found this to be gold! @Alii Thank you :) Best of luck to you as well