Oeaohoo

Going Out With A Bang

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ramu said:

Hi Oeaohoo.  You're frustrated because you haven't "achieved" something so you're giving Leo crap for it.  Someday you'll get it, but Leo has all the time in the world to explore these realms because he made a lot of $.

A typical psychoanalytic interpretation serving only to deflect from the realities at hand… Some call this “gaslighting”; I, however, would never stoop so low as to use that word!

Could it be that I am frustrated from living in a society of idiots lead by narcissistic overgrown children like Leo?

“Of course not. That’s not the right attitude! You’ve got to take responsibility for your life! You are NOT a victim!” - after all, that’s the kind of killer advice that Leo “made his $” selling!

Isn’t it significant that the only way to make a living in this world is through hustling and sleazery? One more proof of the degeneracy of the age; or will you tell me that this is just a projection of my own failure and inferiority too?

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

@Oeaohoo Whats your main critique about this forum, what do you think we are missing on?

33 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

A typical psychoanalytic interpretation serving only to deflect from the realities at hand… Some call this “gaslighting”; I, however, would never stoop so low as to use that word!

Could it be that I am frustrated from living in a society of idiots lead by narcissistic overgrown children like Leo?

“Of course not. That’s not the right attitude! You’ve got to take responsibility for your life! You are NOT a victim!” - after all, that’s the kind of killer advice that Leo “made his $” selling!

Isn’t it significant that the only way to make a living in this world is through hustling and sleazery? One more proof of the degeneracy of the age; or will you tell me that this is just a projection of my own failure and inferiority too?

Cynicism is fucking BORING dude.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

6 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Cynicism is fucking BORING dude.

Go pick up some bimbo at the club. Have a few beers whilst you’re at it! That’s not BORING at all…

On 24/08/2022 at 9:30 PM, Nilsi said:

Nah. He is just a bit too cynical. What this guy needs is a few drinks and some girls to flirt with and all will be good again.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

@Oeaohoo it's funny you say that because I have a psych degree from University of Southern Maine...no I'm a spiritualist but not someone who does mainstream bullshit spirituality.  It's hard to get this stuff unless you're operating under the right paradigm.... enlightenment, awakening ...whatever you want to call it will happen to you eventually whether in this life or the next ad infinitum.  Leo isn't doing this for money really...it's more to do with passion.  I understand that you're having challenges with these teachings.  The key is to stick with it...but...RELAX.  No one is here to dupe you.  I'll help you if you let me.

@Oeaohoo regarding psychedelics...good luck.  We can't talk in detail about sourcing but essentially everything is illegal in the US or Dark Web but I'm not willing to get arrested by the government so that's kind of out for me... keep in mind Big Brother is watching.  For me other substances along with over 50 years of self inquiry helped me Awaken.  I've reached God Realization as well....it's amazing... however I still cut wood and haul water despite my 180 degree turn around.

This is what happens when you get too deep into spirituality without doing the necessary trauma healing and basic self help first.

13 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

This is what happens when you get too deep into spirituality without doing the necessary trauma healing and basic self help first.

You end up blowing your brains out? Or you end up making a mockery of a “spirituality” forum?

If the latter, I would say that that is just another version of the psychoanalytic interpretation that I have described above. It is just a way to deny that there is any reality to things and turn everything back onto the individual psyche. It is one part of the confusion of our age that I have called “collective solipsism”: the idea that we all create our own realities. Naturally, certain vague ideas within New Age ”spirituality” fit together all too nicely with this one…

Just now, Oeaohoo said:

You end up blowing your brains out? Or you end up making a mockery of a “spirituality” forum?

both, tbh. Call me a gaslighter if you want but you cray cray. 

If you have a dysfunctional mind, it will corrupt any spiritual work that you do so I (and most people) would recommend healing from your childhood traumas first.

17 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

If the latter, I would say that that is just another version of the psychoanalytic interpretation that I have described above. It is just a way to deny that there is any reality to things and turn everything back onto the individual psyche.

If you want to be objective, and 'scientific' the only reality to things is a bunch of vibrating quantum fields. Its your mind that divides these quantum fields into 'things'. Quantum fields are neither good nor bad, why are you so mad?

If you want to be spiritual about it then we do create are own realities lol.

@Oeaohoo if you're contemplating suicide please don't be afraid to reach out, you can find joy and peace I promise

@Oeaohoo I think you should take your mental health seriously. Do you have friends to reach out to? 

Sending you love. <3 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, spiritual memes said:

What's the necessary trauma healing and self help?

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

What's the necessary trauma healing and self help?

Trauma healing involves extensive therapy, and inner shadow work. As of now the best form of therapy I've found is IFS.

Basic self help is just sorting out your survival needs like health, money, career, relationships etc.

Not much good is going to come out of this.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.