Oeaohoo

Going Out With A Bang

35 posts in this topic

Hey! This is Leo for Actualised dot org, and in this video I’m going to tell you about my deepest awakening yet. This awakening was so deep that it’s going to be hard to put into words, so I’ll start by telling you how it happened…

I was sitting on my couch, staring at my hand, saying to myself: “Wow, that’s a beautiful hand!” Then I got up and walked to the mirror. I saw my body standing there and I said: “Wow, that’s a beautiful body!” I was so enamoured with the image of my body in the mirror that I actually started kissing the mirror. I was kissing the mirror so hard that I could feel it start to break. I was in such a heightened state of consciousness, however, that I knew that even if the mirror broke and cut me all over, this would be no different to eating ice cream at the cinema. As I kissed the image of myself in the mirror, a tear came to my eye and I said to myself: “This is what Love really means!”

When I was a kid I really wanted to be a game developer. Now I know you’re probably thinking: “Little did I know that in only thirty years I’d have grown up to be one of the most awakened people alive!” That’s just the thing: I really didn’t know. I need you to understand that it has taken years of deep growth and inner work for me to get to the place that you see me at today. I didn’t just get here by accident. Once you understand that, you’ll realise that one day you can reach my level of development too.

Anyway… In this awakening, I finally realised… *looks away and tear wells up in eye*… I finally realised that I haven’t had anything worthwhile to say for years. All I do nowadays is repeat old stories about how I got to where I am today and intimidate people for not having taken the same dangerous untested substances that I have…

It was a level of awakening so deep that I realised I’ve become a complete idiot. It was a level of awakening so deep that I realised that the only thing I’ve “actualised” is a rather questionable drug habit. It was a level of awakening so deep that it made me really start to question what I’m even doing here.

That’s when I remembered: I have a gun in my draw! Why don’t I just get it out and end it all right now? I walked over to the cabinet, brought the gun over to the mirror, gave my reflection one final kiss for old times sake and got on my knees. I put the gun against my neck and my finger around the trigger. At the exact moment that I pulled the trigger I finally realised: “I am God!”

Note: this is not an endorsement of suicide. What worked for me might not work for you. Not everyone will see the same results from this practise as I have.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Hey this Oaohaoo and earth is actually hell so why bother doing anything constructive?

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

7 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Hey this Oaohaoo and earth is actually hell so why bother doing anything constructive?

The difference is that nobody takes me seriously!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Stop the nonsense.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

I'm interested in your views, but you don't talk to me :/

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

20 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Fair enough.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

15 minutes ago, puporing said:

Stop the nonsense.

I don’t see it as just frivolous nonsense. This parody gets to the heart of things that are deeply questionable about the leader of this forum’s teachings.

Besides, someone who quotes RuPaul and thinks Justin Trudeau is a good leader has no right to tell anyone else to stop the nonsense!

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm interested in your views, but you don't talk to me :/

We’ve spoken plenty! Even if you and a few others maybe take me somewhat seriously, it is not much compared to Leo’s following. Given the obvious absurdity, which I have tried to demonstrate above, of a great deal of his mentality and what he preaches, a few of us poking holes in it from time to time seems warranted.

Like most people today, however, he is such a narcissist that he can only interpret it as “toxic gaslighting”! xD

Just now, Oeaohoo said:

I don’t see it as just frivolous nonsense. This parody gets to the heart of things that are deeply questionable about the leader of this forum’s teachings. 

I agree but this isn't helping.

Is it me or do you sound really depressed? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Oeaohoo You're just engaging in personal attacks, rather than giving feedback. Two different things. Personal attacks goes nowhere and is there to satisfy your ego.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

10 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Oeaohoo You're just engaging in personal attacks, rather than giving feedback. Two different things. Personal attacks goes nowhere and is there to satisfy your ego.

Yet, only a few days ago, you were all too enthralled by the idea that: “All this demonization of the ego is so foolhardy!! The ego= your human life”…

3 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Yet, only a few days ago, you were all too enthralled by the idea that: “All this demonization of the ego is so foolhardy!! The ego= your human life”…

Why do you go out of your way to be an asshole? 

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Why do you go out of your way to be an asshole? 

I think he is being so reactive because he is depressed. He probably needs therapy. 

There's something unsettling about the post. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

I think he is being so reactive because he is depressed. He probably needs therapy. 

There's something unsettling about the post. 

Nah. He is just a bit too cynical. What this guy needs is a few drinks and some girls to flirt with and all will be good again.

Just now, Nilsi said:

Nah. He is just a bit too cynical. What this guy needs is a few drinks and some girls to flirt with and all will be good again.

xD:D

♡✸♡.

@Oeaohoo I was enthralled by the fact that @Razard86 was able to have an awakening experience sober. 

Personally interested in dissolving it as much as I can. But I accept where others are at and where you currently are at.

I am not interested in getting into a debate, maybe one day you'd recognize that you're attacking "yourself", and that for some reason, despite your resistance, "you" wanted me to tell you this.

Edited by puporing

55 minutes ago, puporing said:

for some reason, despite your resistance, "you" wanted me to tell you this.

Likewise!

I laughed at this, the satire was hilarious!! Loosen up everyone they say mimicry and mockery is the greatest form of flattery. If someone takes the time to mock you or mimic you it is truly because they care. So yeah I want him to do me now!!! Do mee!!! Mock me!!! Cause you are hilarious man!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Oeaohoo I hope you feel better 

9_9:)

♡✸♡.

Hi Oeaohoo.  You're frustrated because you haven't "achieved" something so you're giving Leo crap for it.  Someday you'll get it, but Leo has all the time in the world to explore these realms because he made a lot of $.  Most people like myself have to balance work with our practice and figure out where to get our psychedelics ?