Majed

Legit youtube channels that talk about money and business

6 posts in this topic

If i make the parallel with the dating youtube, there’s a lot of toxic advice, just the other day i saw on my instagram, a youtuber telling his followers why they shouldn’t approach women, and instead work 3-4 years on their business and fitness and then women will start approaching them. This is obviously bullshit because no matter how much money you make, or how much workout you do, you’ll never have game if you do not cold approach women. But basically i wanna learn more about business but i don’t want to get trapped in toxic ideologies and illegitimate youtubers giving stupid advice. Since i’m a newbie i don’t know yet how to differentiate the good ones (good advice and youtubers) from the bad ones. I think robert kiyosaki is legit since eben pagan ( a stage yellow entrepreneur that leo admire ) recommended him. But anyways i need YOUR recommendation on legit business youtubers giving the right kind of advice that works. 

Edited by Majed

Most resources you have to filter for yourself what's helpful/true information and what is self-biased information.

Don't underestimate your own intelligence/intuitions and put it as lesser.

And then direct experience and being hyper-aware of how people are responding is really what'll help you learn.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Majed  YT business gurus are not going to get you very far. You need to pick a business and get SPECIFIC, tailored advice to the business you’re looking to start from someone in your industry. Which likely means paying someone for direct coaching or attending some sort of training/mastermind/seminar.

Robert Kiyosaki is legit, but he has his own agenda and blindspots. He seems very heavily focused on real estate, and lately has been saying kind of weird stuff about crypto. He also seems exceptionally repetitive, just says the same thing in every video or interview and points you back toward Rich Dad Poor Dad.

That's going to be a common pattern for everyone though. Everybody has their own agenda and it's up to you to filter it out.

Even the toxic ones have something to offer. I find Grant Cardone entertaining and motivational and he even says some good stuff, but I can also acknowledge there's lots of scummy and toxic stuff to him too. I think it's worth watching the toxic ones just to contrast the good ones when you find them, so you can tell the difference. Watch Dan Pena and Dan Lok specifically to see bad examples.

Gary Vee seems pretty genuine, although his hustle mindset can be toxic, and you can tell from when people approach him on the street that he has a bit of a cult. But probably a good place for newbies to start for motivation. His "trash talk" garage sale / flipping videos are probably a good place to start, or more long-form speeches and interviews with people. Skip all the day-in-the-life vlog stuff.

Graham Stephen's old stuff before he just talked about the economy and general investing advice every video. Sort his videos by oldest

Valuetainment is all solid stuff

BeatTheBush is a guy who retired from his software job at like 30, if you're interested in the FIRE (financial independence, retire early) lifestyle. As much info about saving money and living poor, reducing expenses, as well as making money.

Watch interviews with rich people like Warren Buffet, Elon Musk, Jack Ma, or whoever else you want to emulate.

Alex & Leila Hormozi. They both have their own unique individual channels.

Alex is more about sales, marketing, and getting people in, whether clients or talent.

Leila is more about operating from the inside of the business & customer journey.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

You can try this guy. No BS. No talking about soft skills/Mindset. Mainly for intermediates/advanced investors.