halfknots

5-Meo-DMT new methodology speculation

12 posts in this topic

I'm curious to talk about Leo's new methodology as mentioned in the latest video Regarding a Poetic Description Of God Consciousness.

I've been interested for some time in making a nasal spray for delivery of both 5-MeO-DMT HCl and 5-MeO-MALT HCl. The ease of consistent dosing and redosing makes this an appealing option that I don't hear discussed.

Another possibility is the use of MAOI which is highly controversial and widely regarded as dangerous, so I doubt that's what Leo is using to extend the length of the trip.

Does anyone have any thoughts? @Leo Guracare to comment?

The poetic description certainly lived up to it's name, today's video was an emotional journey.

MAOI's can certainly be used safely, you just have to be aware of what not to combine them with. It certainly seems like a possibility as they extend the DMT state quite a bit.

Loved today's video as well.

Edited by thepixelmonk

3 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

MAOI's can certainly be used safely, you just have to be aware of what not to combine them with. It certainly seems like a possibility as they extend the DMT state quite a bit.

Loved today's video as well.

But DO NOT use them with 5-Meo-DMT.  Not the same.

4 hours ago, Flyboy said:

But DO NOT use them with 5-Meo-DMT.  Not the same.

Yeah that's true, don't use them with 5-MeO. I'm sure Leo will reveal at some point.

Edited by thepixelmonk

At which point did he describe the methodology?

I have been curious about this also and would love to know more.

The video is very long and I skipped around looking for what you described without success. I did love Leo's Dreamcoat outfit.

Found this on Coconut Tek DMT-NEXUS for NN

Hyperspace Fool's COCO Tek For Insufflation Of DMT:

1) Take your dose of DMT and place it in a small shotglass.
2) Mix with enough mildly hot water so that 1 drop will equal 20 mg spice (use more water if needed to dissolve everything).
3) Add a touch of vinegar to convert freebase to acetate (not needed with salt spice).
4) Add a few drops of COCONUT CREAM (not oil, not water)... until solution is cloudy and white.
5) Mix thoroughly and suck it up into an eyedropper.
6) Drop the drops into your nostril while inhaling to spread them over a larger surface of your nasal mucosa.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Ingestion_Methods#Hyperspace_Fool.27s_COCO_Tek_For_Insufflation_Of_DMT:

Edited by BreathingAddict

On 17.08.2022 at 11:40 PM, halfknots said:

I've been interested for some time in making a nasal spray for delivery of both 5-MeO-DMT HCl and 5-MeO-MALT HCl.

Will work, but you have to use it up fast, or it will degrade in that solution. Impractical unless you want to trip a lot in a quite a short time frame, you would have a few days until it losses potency. Vape liquid with freebase in low concentration is more practical and lasts longer on a shelf.

14 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Will work, but you have to use it up fast, or it will degrade in that solution. Impractical unless you want to trip a lot in a quite a short time frame, you would have a few days until it losses potency. Vape liquid with freebase in low concentration is more practical and lasts longer on a shelf.

What makes you think it will degrade? The hydrochloride salt form is quite stable and I'll use a small amount of benzyl alcohol.

Sorry, posted in the wrong thread. 

Edited by machii

6 hours ago, BreathingAddict said:

Found this on Coconut Tek DMT-NEXUS for NN

Hyperspace Fool's COCO Tek For Insufflation Of DMT:

1) Take your dose of DMT and place it in a small shotglass.
2) Mix with enough mildly hot water so that 1 drop will equal 20 mg spice (use more water if needed to dissolve everything).
3) Add a touch of vinegar to convert freebase to acetate (not needed with salt spice).
4) Add a few drops of COCONUT CREAM (not oil, not water)... until solution is cloudy and white.
5) Mix thoroughly and suck it up into an eyedropper.
6) Drop the drops into your nostril while inhaling to spread them over a larger surface of your nasal mucosa.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Ingestion_Methods#Hyperspace_Fool.27s_COCO_Tek_For_Insufflation_Of_DMT:

NN-DMT is not active via snorting. It will burn like hell but not get you high.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is kinda far out, but maybe he was using an IV drip, that way he could control both duration and intensity by throttling the speed of the drip.

This is obviously very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.