Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matthew85

Are we sparks, fractals or the totality of God?

21 posts in this topic

Often in metaphysical and spiritual teachings they refer to our consciousness as being a fractal or spark of God. Leo's awakenings have revealed to him that we are not just a spark of God, but the totality of God. If this is true shouldn't it be easier for us to feel that? For me it's challenging to feel and sustain expanded states of awareness. I would think if I was the totality of God it wouldn't be so difficult. Also, the totality of God is so vast and immense I don't think a human body could contain it without it destroying the body. Also, how can we each be the totality of God if God is singular? The analogy of God focusing or extending parts of itself to experience the variety of being people, nature, animals, insects, etc makes more sense in a way. What have your awakenings revealed to you? Do you feel you are an aspect of God or the totality of God?

32 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Do you feel you are an aspect of God or the totality of God?

Both. the self that is writing is a mask that hides god. but at the same time I am total god, because only total god is. there are infinity of masks, they are nothing, only appearances. the experience I live has a flavor of unreality, only the snippets of God that filter through the mask feels like real.  

I would say that there are many of these appearances occurring simultaneously and I am one of them. So I'm just a part but I'm not real, I'm a mask that thinks it's something, a kind of automata that isn't really alive. Only God lives, and I borrow his vitality like a puppet from his puppeteer. the puppeteer handles several puppets at the same time, they all think they are unique, but they are all the puppeteer 

48 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Often in metaphysical and spiritual teachings they refer to our consciousness as being a fractal or spark of God. Leo's awakenings have revealed to him that we are not just a spark of God, but the totality of God. If this is true shouldn't it be easier for us to feel that? For me it's challenging to feel and sustain expanded states of awareness. I would think if I was the totality of God it wouldn't be so difficult. Also, the totality of God is so vast and immense I don't think a human body could contain it without it destroying the body. Also, how can we each be the totality of God if God is singular? The analogy of God focusing or extending parts of itself to experience the variety of being people, nature, animals, insects, etc makes more sense in a way. What have your awakenings revealed to you? Do you feel you are an aspect of God or the totality of God?

You are both. The human awareness level is a spark, but if your awareness level is pushed to its highest level you go infinite....but then you exit the dream. If you want to experience that go take 5 MEO DMT/ MALT either one of these two and you can experience it, or go meditate for 30 to 40 years.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Both. the self that is writing is a mask that hides god. but at the same time I am total god, because only total god is. there are infinity of masks, they are nothing, only appearances. the experience I live has a flavor of unreality, only the snippets of God that filter through the mask feels like real.  

I would say that there are many of these appearances occurring simultaneously and I am one of them. So I'm just a part but I'm not real, I'm a mask that thinks it's something, a kind of automata that isn't really alive. Only God lives, and I borrow his vitality like a puppet from his puppeteer. the puppeteer handles several puppets at the same time, they all think they are unique, but they are all the puppeteer 

Exactly. The human is like a robot, and all awakening is realizing that robot/human/puppet isn't you, you are the puppeteer which has mistaken itself as the puppet. But since duality is illusion you are actually both. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Breakingthewall @Razard86 Even in our most expanded states our awareness that is perceiving and experiencing is still present. Something that puzzles me is if God is a singular awareness, how can each of our unique aware viewpoints co exist at the level of the Godhead?

@Matthew85 

The characters in your dreams are all you. 

They cannot try to remember - you can only imagine them trying.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

46 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly. The human is like a robot, and all awakening is realizing that robot/human/puppet isn't you, you are the puppeteer which has mistaken itself as the puppet. But since duality is illusion you are actually both. 

Yeah you are only the puppeteer, because the puppet really doesn't exist. there is no duality because only god is. I am false, I do not exist. all of us with our perceptions are a special effect without substance, without real life, made of falsehood. There is only God and is one, that's what we are. multiplicity is a special effects. 

I don't understand the reason for this. boredom, how leo says ? deepen in love? how, if it is already total? or maybe that the puppeteer without the puppets is nothing

39 minutes ago, axiom said:

The characters in your dreams are all you. 

They cannot try to remember - you can only imagine them trying.

@axiom Can you share your perspective on the differences between our waking reality dream and sleeping dreams on my thread Reality being a dream? 

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

@Breakingthewall @Razard86 Even in our most expanded states our awareness that is perceiving and experiencing is still present. Something that puzzles me is if God is a singular awareness, how can each of our unique aware viewpoints co exist at the level of the Godhead?

Matthew....do you know what infinity is? Of course it can co-exist...its infinite. If I made infinite versions of you...they can co-exist at the same time. You do get that right? I don't even think you really understand how absolute infinity works. 

Absolute infinity means everything that can every exist, exists, and everything that cannot exist, also exists. Please sit down and try to contemplate this. You are totally underestimating what infinity is. Its everything at nothing at the same time. There are no limits, time cannot constrain it, not space, not gravity, it is limitless and has the ability to impose limits on itself and the only limit it gives itself is to be the most loving. 

This rabbit hole goes deep.....so deep it never ends....forever.

You keep thinking your human body and your memories are you. Here's something to ponder...right now my body that I am currently experiencing reality through is equally YOUR body. Now take that and understand that every human's body is YOUR body. Right now that is the case, now let's go a step further. The chair in your house is EQUALLY your body, just as much as the body you call your human body. It is NO LESS YOU, than your human body. Now let's go a step further.....the EARTH is NO LESS your body than your human body....and this goes on and on into infinity.

Edited by Razard86

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Absolute infinity means everything that can every exist, exists, and everything that cannot exist, also exists.

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I m not sure of that. I'd say that only what have to exist exist. the apparent is deliberate. each atom is placed in its exact place and there is not an atom more. this is a cosmic orchestra that has a goal. nothing is random, nothing is compulsive, aberrant. everything is perfect, elegant, artistic. the motivation eludes me, but I would say that it exists. nothing that is not necessary for the orchestra exists

18 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah you are only the puppeteer, because the puppet really doesn't exist. there is no duality because only god is. I am false, I do not exist. all of us with our perceptions are a special effect without substance, without real life, made of falsehood. There is only God and is one, that's what we are. multiplicity is a special effects. 

I don't understand the reason for this. boredom, how leo says ? deepen in love? how, if it is already total? or maybe that the puppeteer without the puppets is nothing

I believe the reason is love. God is so loving it doesn't want to keep its love to itself it wants to share it so it constructs reality so it can share it. Its the greatest creator/artist ever so it creates just for the love of it. But then it is so loving it has no agenda, no self, so it can BECOME its creation as well. That's why there is an ego, you love yourself so much in finite form you create a self. God loves its creations so much that it becomes it and becomes attached. So all the parts/creations of GOD need to awaken and realize they aren't the part they are the whole thing.

But because God loves itself so much it will not force itself to awaken, nor force itself to be good, but it will guide itself. So yeah if God wasn't so loving we as finite aspects of God wouldn't be able to have a life. 

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I m not sure of that. I'd say that only what have to exist exist. the apparent is deliberate. each atom is placed in its exact place and there is not an atom more. this is a cosmic orchestra that has a goal. nothing is random, nothing is compulsive, aberrant. everything is perfect, elegant, artistic. the motivation eludes me, but I would say that it exists. nothing that is not necessary for the orchestra exists

There is a multiverse, there isn't one reality, there are infinite realities that are simultaneously at play at this moment. I'm not sure you understand... absolute infinity means everything that can be, was or ever will be is happening right now. But even though its happening right now, you are dreaming only one of those possibilities. But even within one of those possibilities the possibilities within your dream are limitless. So you have infinity, on top of infinity, in all directions in all forms, elements, whatever type of distinction or difference you can imagine it is infinite.

I like the ocean and wave analogy. A wave is nothing but the ocean, but at the same time it is not the ocean, so I sometimes am the totally of God, and sometimes a part of it, depending on my mood, in a sense. 

@Razard86 I agree with you about infinity. I have experienced the infinite holographic nature of consciousness during very expanded states.

I asked the question because Leo and other people who have attained very expanded states talk about being the only awareness or conscious being. They don't perceive any other. That's why I asked about how unique aware viewpoints co exist at the level of the God head. Leo only perceives himself when he is there. He did talk about the possibility of other Gods in his Infinity of Gods episode, but he also said it could have only been him imagining another conscious God. 

Who are we talking about? 

but on another note, the answer to all of your questions is: just this

It's just this. Always. Not just me. Not just God. JUST THIS. What is apparent in this nanosecond which is gone in the next nanosecond. Any notions of God or Consciousness or Awakening or Enlightenment or Nirvana or Nibbana or Heaven or well.. etc. compare to what I am referring to. All of these labels, all of these concepts, all of these frameworks are too slow to keep up with or make any sense compared to THIS which has now already become THAT because it no longer IS other than how it presents as a memory of a tiny sliver of the full information contained in THAT when it was THIS. Idk if anyone here will understand what I’m meaning on the level I intend or rather hope for it to be understood, but the thing is that if you actually got it, you’d essentially laugh your ass off at all spirituality, philosophy, or anything else while marveling at the self-projecting movie which is directing itself in such a collapsed and tiny appearance of dancing impermanence completely out of control in front of, within, and without your own eyes. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

If it's true we are the totality of God, shouldn't it be easier for us to feel and know that? For me it's challenging to feel and sustain expanded states of awareness. The finite mind seems so dominant and always reasserts itself. Why is that?

Edited by Matthew85

3 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

If it's true we are the totality of God, shouldn't it be easier for us to feel and know that? For me it's challenging to feel and sustain expanded states of awareness. The finite mind seems so dominant and always reasserts itself. Why is that?

1. Awareness is like a knob....you can crank it up. The higher you crank it up the more the illusion starts to reveal itself.

2. Its like this on purpose. If you raised your awareness high enough you can hear the thoughts of others...which are your thoughts, you raise it further you can feel their pain both emotional/physical because its your pain. You raise it further and further until EVERYTHING will collapse into ONE. There are gradations of ONENESS and as you raise your awareness everything starts to feel more and more YOU.

If you raised your consciousness even a little bit, when you talk on the phone you would instantly realize that person...IS YOU. Why would you want to do that? Don't you WANT to play pretend? Infinity is so convincing even if you realized this... if your awareness were to drop it would feel like there are others....

Here is a video that shows an example. 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Why would you want to do that? Don't you WANT to play pretend?

There is an expanded state I have reached many times. It's not so expanded I am not a human anymore. I am still myself, but much more. All the fears and concerns the finite self has dissolves. I much prefer this state. This is what I am interested in sustaining. 

13 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Shouldn’t it be easier for the color red to know it’s red? This is bad logic. Something can be and oftentimes is unaware of what it is or how it works. I’m a human being, so I should naturally know how a human being works and what that is right away. See how this doesn’t work on even just a practical level? 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY